Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Golly, this is twice that I am in absolute agreement with @Tique ...LOL.  However, I go one step further about Dev/Sonny in that Carly being pregnant and "is to avoid stress" and the spina bifida diagnosis, C-section, immediate surgery of the newborn, WHY is he arguing with Carly about Dev?  What comes first?  Dev OR his wife and unborn child?

And, what's the problem with Dev going to boarding school as "Sonny's cousin"?  All expenses paid, great education...blah, blah.  Just because I want to "help" someone who saved my life, doesn't mean I want to have them live with me or adopt them.............Really!!!

@mysoutherncomfort   I am in complete agreement with your additions.

I can't remember Sonny being so irrational about something [outside of his family] in a while. Since this isn't his usual M.O., it's why I suspect there's more to Dev than meets the eye.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

My sympathies to Suzanne Whang's loved ones.

Alexis is a complete idiot!!!!  Her 2 daughters were testifying, why wasn't that her priority.

I feel bad for Dev (if he truly isn't conning Sonny).  But, he shouldn't be eavesdropping!!!!  My guess is that Dev will bolt, Sonny will go after him, and Carly will go into labor.  Sonny will miss the birth and either Jason or Jax will step up.  Either way, his absence will drive a wedge between them.

Of course sleezo escapes!!!!  If they have him kidnap Jonah/Wiley that will be the last straw.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@BeckiWV Re:  Helena/Cassandra

WOWIE @BeckiWV First and foremost, thank you for taking time to explain and outline.  LOVE the way you are thinking.  Since we haven't had any indication that Cassandra may be a "Cassadine"; I'm certainly going for the "memory" and like you say, the "soul"...yes, crazy, but you put it so well, the Cassadines are crazy. IF anyone wanted immortal life, Helena is it!

Hmmm, now that I'm writing this, could Cassandra  be a long, lost Cassadine OR related to Helena (who was a Cassadine by marriage)?

I stated in a previous post that with Helena dead (or do they really die on GH), we have not had a classy female villan.

Appreciate your input and stay tuned for the November sweeps............................ Smiley Happy

@mysoutherncomfort I love the idea of Cassandra being an actual Cassadine or relative of Helena.  That would be amazing! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort   I love @BeckiWV's  thoughts about Cassandra and Helena. I felt she should explain it because it's her original idea. We are both BIG Helena/Constance Towers fans and happy to see her no matter how brief the drop in.

@Tique I loved seeing Helena in that flashback, even if she was paying Shiloh to kidnap Drew, lol.  Constance Towers is wonderful.  I adore that woman.  I love @mysoutherncomfort 's idea that Cassandra may be related to either the Cassadines or Helena as well.  I just feel like they would not have hired someone with the looks and manner of Helena without a good reason.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: CzRe: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@BeckiWV @Tique 

I am hoping that Jessica Tuck/Cassandra IS Helena's daughter (who would be the father?).  I, too, am delighted when Constance Towers/Helena pops in (adore her). Loved Jessica on OLTL.  As everyone noticed the resemblance/mannerisms etc are so alike and the age difference is there....mother/daughter.  If Cassandra grew up under the influence of Helena; now that would explain a lot too.  I hope the PTB will continue with utilizing Cassandra (and Helena) and give us a good S/L with strong, classy female villians.  :womanhappy:

Happy Sunday!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Shiloh Danger Everywhere

GH Spoilers for the upcoming week reveal a fiendish villain’s final stand and the decimation of a once-promising couple.

Shiloh Escapes!

Peter thought he had a solid plan in place that would ensure that Shiloh would be silenced once and for all. But maybe entrusting the job of eliminating the disgraced preacher man to the assassin who bungled the Andre Maddox hit wasn’t such a good idea. Obviously Peter was not the mastermind of the scheme with Helena. He was the "yes man".

Because not only is Shiloh able to escape the PCPD and make a run for it but he also skillfully avoids his would-be killer. Spoilers tell us that Peter will be receiving a call that he thinks will be the answer to his prayers but instead, it’s a threat from Shiloh.

Shiloh knows about the hired killer and he is ready to spill the beans unless Peter coughs up some big bucks. Fearful that his secret pact with Helena is about to be rumbled, Peter quickly withdraws a huge sum of money from his personal account. However, Maxie finds her boyfriend’s banking receipt and becomes very suspicious about what Peter could possibly be doing with all that money. Wonder how long it will take Peter to calm her down. A minute or two? Maybe three.

Spoilers say that Sam will make her way to The Haunted Star and become trapped. Please give Sam a new M.O. This is what we expect. Do something different. Might she become a hostage and a bargaining chip for Shiloh? Jason does everything in his power to reach his lady love and spoilers reveal that detective Chase will also be heading to the docks. Might he be poised to take on the role of hostage negotiator? By weeks end Port Charles’ top cop will be bringing a stretcher into the hospital.

Kim Does Not Escape

Meanwhile, Julian will be crushed when he arrives at Kim’s apartment and learns the truth about her recent hook up with Franco.

But what will hurt the reformed mobster the most will be his girlfriend’s revelation that she was ready to walk out on him and leave town with another man just because he has the memories of her former lover. Awwww. Let's all feel badly for Julian! Ok, the moment has passed.

Odds And Ends

In other Port Charles news, Brad apologizes for his misdeeds. Which misdeeds? There are so many. Ava shares a secret with a certain someone, Willow pays a visit to her imprisoned mother, and poor Bobbie will be left stranded.

Also, Valentin will find himself outfoxed by a trick playing Laura. Go Laura!

Honored Contributor

I hate Brad with a passion, poor Lucas he could do so much better

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Tique If Brad apologized for all his misdeeds that could take quite a while. Hope he starts with the baby.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique If Brad apologized for all his misdeeds that could take quite a while. Hope he starts with the baby.

@CLHS68  you are so right. It would take a week of nonstop Brad and who wants to see that. I have a feeling this is going to be about Julian since we always knew he wasn't leaving PC. When Brad finds out he is probably going to realize he needs to get back on Julian's good side since their last meeting didn't end on good terms.

Respected Contributor

@Tique You are probably right. I just thought he might be worried about Wiley if Shiloh has him & that might get him talking to save the baby.