Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique  thank you for the updates and spoilers.  I sure do enjoy them.  🤗

Esteemed Contributor

Disappointed at Michael's reaction to Sasha's confession...he kept telling her she could tell him ANYTHING and he would forgive it............well...she did...

and he seemed right away to get disgusted with her.....

No sympathy at all....................I really liked them together......but if i were her and he decided to forgive her....i hope she doesn't just run back to him....make him 

work for it!!

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Disappointed at Michael's reaction to Sasha's confession...he kept telling her she could tell him ANYTHING and he would forgive it............well...she did...

No sympathy at all....................I really liked them together......but if i were her and he decided to forgive her....i hope she doesn't just run back to him....make him 

work for it!!

@kelsey17   Agree. Agree. Agree.

In Michael's defense [Something I wouldn't have predicted I would be writing because as I've said previously...the man is DENSE.] I think he had a flashback of all the times he was warned about Nelle and didn't listen. So as posted yesterday, I think he should give her another chance if she comes clean to Nina.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@southern comfort  I was wondering if Julian even knew what he was doing. In the past he's had henchmen to do his dirty work.

@Tique True, Julian did have henchmen to carry out shootings/murder and bombings, however, apparently Jules must have downloaded the "how to cut the brakeline ap" using a pen knife.  LOL  

So, according to the spoilers, looks like Julian had a change of conscience.

As for Liesl, I think that after Nathan's death, she was transitioning over to "family values".  I do believe that as we age, family ties can become even more important than when we were young.  Just my thoughts.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 @Tique 

Agree with both postings.  Michael and Sasha will be back togeher.  My thought is what about Nina?  Will Nina forgive her?  Will Nina forgive Valentin....again?  Will Sasha go on and be the Face of Deception and become a famous model or whatever?  TA DA.....

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   Agree with your thoughts regarding our Dr. O. She has grown on me. She used to be on my list of people I wanted to take a permanent hike from GH but not any more. Another thought occurred to me after my post yesterday. As Valentin told her more than once: If he goes down, she goes down. There is no way that Valentin wouldn't tell Nina that Liesl knew and has known since the beginning that Sasha wasn't her daughter making her complicit. When Liesl was imprisoned for the Peter kidnapping, she refused to incriminate Nina saying that she did the whole thing by herself. I think/hope eventually Nina will forgive her but hopefully not Valentin. I've lost count of how many times he has lied to and manipulated her.

The person I most want to find out that Valentin involved him in a plot to deceive Nina is Curtis. That will be the one time I hope he's allowed to forget he is married to the Police Commissioner.

One last thing - Liesl is another one who hasn't been fooled by the supposedly "reformed" Peter.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Well hi y'all....."how's it hanging"?  Curtis' reply to the introduction to Dustin after having walked in to the stateroom and found LuLu and Dustin.....well, you know!!!  That line cracked me up; and of course, even though the Haunted Star is "closed for repairs", guess it would make too much sense to flip the lock and bolt the stateroom door; just in case a repair person or someone wonders in looking for the owner.

Kim has really lost it.  She gave this great soliliquy about Frew being her best friends husband.....I love Julian....moving on...........oh, guess not!

Julian, really, going back to "his roots"....did he or didn't cut Dr. O's brake line?

Wow, Sasha actually told Michael the truth....my bet is he'll be on her side, love conquers all, and not reveal the secret.  Your thoughts, my friends!!!!

I don't think Julian did.  He just told Brad he did what needed to be done.  I'm not sure what that meant but I'm hoping he meant he started the wheels in motion to bring Brad down and get the truth out there.  Killing Liesel isn't going to put a stop to Brad's problems.  Nell is still out there and Julian knows she's a problem.  Killing Brad would be one solution.  LOL   

I think Kim and Franco (Drew) are going to sleep together and either Julian is going to walk in or Kim is going to be guilt ridden and tell him.  They will break up and she will leave and Julian will stay.

I still think Willow and Michael are going to end up together eventually.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

Well said.

Liesl...knows so much about many people at GH.....and i believe she will be ok when all the dust settles  once again!

I would like Anna..to tackle into Val soon...and  he will be exposed to Nina...i hope!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

work for it!!

He also didn't want her to tell him anything. Kept wanting her to put it off, which means he was dreading what he was going to hear. I can see why he reacted the way he did after his experience with Nelle. My guess is that when and if she tells Nina the truth, he will have a change of heart and try to defend Sasha, based on his behavior with other things, like the time he disowned Sonny.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort   Agree with your thoughts regarding our Dr. O. She has grown on me. She used to be on my list of people I wanted to take a permanent hike from GH but not any more. Another thought occurred to me after my post yesterday. As Valentin told her more than once: If he goes down, she goes down. There is no way that Valentin wouldn't tell Nina that Liesl knew and has known since the beginning that Sasha wasn't her daughter making her complicit. When Liesl was imprisoned for the Peter kidnapping, she refused to incriminate Nina saying that she did the whole thing by herself. I think/hope eventually Nina will forgive her but hopefully not Valentin. I've lost count of how many times he has lied to and manipulated her.

The person I most want to find out that Valentin involved him in a plot to deceive Nina is Curtis. That will be the one time I hope he's allowed to forget he is married to the Police Commissioner.

One last thing - Liesl is another one who hasn't been fooled by the supposedly "reformed" Peter.

There IS a remote possibility that when Valentin goes down in flames, he WON'T take Liesl down with him because he knows now that Nina will have no one left. If he loves her, he will at least leave Liesl for her to lean on. Am I a Polyanna, or what?