Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Preds wrote:

Looks like they are going to have Wiley do  Ancestary.c for a school project before he finds out who his father is.

@Preds  😄

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Preds  maybe we could send Shiloh to the Maury Povich Show and then Maury could say: "You are not the father!"

@RainCityWoman  SORAS stands for Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome. You are not the only one who will be angry if they keep messing around and delaying this reveal.

@Tique  Touche!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kabella wrote:

@Tique  Kim is crasping at a way to deal with her grief. You can't run from it. I do think that Kim won't be able to resist Franco/fake Drew's loving memories of them & they will make love. She will get pregnant & this will cause a whole new storylinge to the mix.

@Kabella  Hi and do stick around. The more, the merrier! Your post is very likely to happen. I think we have all had that thought. My problem and I think many would agree, as you stated,  here comes another unending storyline. Downer!

Edited: Do NOT due. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Off topic...

@Coquille   It's a little early for this but the third season of The Good Doctor starts on Sept 23rd. There was an excellent thread the first season - which several of "our ladies" posted on also - but last season there were too many threads going concurrently so I didn't contribute. I'm usually consistent about this: Tend to only post on one thread about a show unless there's some kind of extenuating circumstance. If you start a thread for the season, I'll be there. 

@Lipstickdiva   same thing for any of the "Chicago" shows which premiere on Sept 25th. I watch them all. Maybe I'll be adventurous and start one.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers Fall Preview: Mysteries, Memories, & Shiloh

GH Spoilers reveal a rip-roaring fall in Port Charles as Shiloh continues wreaking havoc, Cassandra remains a thorn in everyone’s side, Willow comes closer to the truth, and Dranco makes Elizabeth more heartbroken, yet more determined than ever.

That’s Not Drew…That’s Franco
Thanks to Shiloh, Franco is walking around town thinking he is Drew Cain and the year is 2012 and he only wants to be with one person — Kim. Well, Kim is the only person he remembers and of course, she was apparently the love of his life he gave up on after a few letters didn’t get her way from a war zone in Afghanistan.

However, Elizabeth finds a way to get her husband back. It may be risky, but it’s a chance she’s willing to take as she’s not allowed to let Kim take her husband. As for Julian, he’s not about to let Franco take Kim and is determined to hightail it out of Port Charles with her before she changes her mind.

Shiloh And All His Angles
Shiloh thinks Peter is key to his get-out-of-jail-free card, but spoilers also say Nelle finds a new adversary in Pentonville and starts manipulating as only Nelle can. It sounds like the new adversary is Shiloh, so let’s see if Peter actually works his alleged magic. While Shiloh holds what he knows over Peter’s head, he continues taunting Willow and Chase will have to play quite the hero when Shiloh makes a final desperate move that can change everything.

Of course, Jason and Sam remain obsessed with him because they can’t seem to just let things be with a man Sam set herself up for rape with. They know he can play games both behind bars and free and he’s at the top of their radar.

Baby Switch Blues
The Bold and the Beautiful wrapped up their baby switch story quite nicely and we’re all waiting for GH to do the same. At least Lucas starts becoming more suspicious of Brad’s heartburn and strange behavior. Liesl continues holding the cards and holding them over Brad’s head, which leads him to confess the Wiley secret to someone brand-new. 

Who could that be? It's not like he has a slew of friends.

Laura, Laura Everywhere
Laura becomes involved in several stories, including the Cassandra/Cassadine one.
After all, this seems to be about getting Valentin out of Wyndemere and giving it back to the rightful owner. Would that be Laura’s son, Nikolas, or her grandson, Spencer?

Or could it be Nikolas's widow, Hayden? That was so funny when Hayden was trying to insinuate herself into the story Molly is writing. "Yes I married a Cassadine. So did Helena. I'm as much of a Cassadine as she is." No Deary. You're not.

She also finds herself drawn into Ava’s story as Ava is not yet emotionally free of Ryan after all that happened. Plus, he’s still obsessed with her so there’s that.

Finn/Hayden/Anna
Anna’s prolonged absence makes it easier for Finn and Hayden to grow closer and Robert notices the tension between them. Will he inform Anna of what’s going on? And is it time for Finn to finally find out he’s a father?

Sonny, Carly, And Baby
As their new baby’s birth nears, things get more fraught and tense between this pair that just took their vows for the sixth time. Will that be the last time and will Sonny and Carly's marriage survive intact?

No more baby drama! No more baby drama! No more baby drama!

Honored Contributor

Actress, Bonnie Burroughs is set to debut in the role of Gladys Corbin on September 3, 2019. Gladys, the cousin of Mike (Max Gail) and Sonny (Maurice Benard) returns to pay a surprise visit. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Off topic...

@Coquille   It's a little early for this but the third season of The Good Doctor starts on Sept 23rd. There was an excellent thread the first season - which several of "our ladies" posted on also - but last season there were too many threads going concurrently so I didn't contribute. I'm usually consistent about this: Tend to only post on one thread about a show unless there's some kind of extenuating circumstance. If you start a thread for the season, I'll be there. 

@Lipstickdiva   same thing for any of the "Chicago" shows which premiere on Sept 25th. I watch them all. Maybe I'll be adventurous and start one.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

@Tique  Thanks. I have all my favorite shows, (TGD at the top of the list) not only sceduled permanently set on DVR but the special ones, noted on my calendar. I have no desire to start any. threads anymore. I like you, as you know, post at times, if the thread is a good one.

I watch Chicago PD and Chicago Med. I'll look out for your thread if you decide to post.

I also can't wait for Victoria but with a new actress? Also, Poldark, Good Girls and Call The Mid Wives. As you can see, my tastes vary.

I hope the weather is t too bad where you are. Have a good day.

BTW, I'll check out the thread.

My Ipad froze  on me before I could say Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

Wonder why?? 

Did she spend all the money Sonny gave her already   to disappear???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Preds 

Congrads on your marriage to your dearest   loving  and caring husbandHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Kim’s Confusion Has DANGEROUS Consequences

GH Spoilers for tomorrow reveal another day of heartache, mystery, and danger in Port Charles. Dranco’s day at Oscar’s meadow keeps getting more dramatic. First, he had a run-in with the man he thinks of as his twin and was told he might want to pay a visit to “their” poor mother.

He was also warned not to hurt Elizabeth and her boys the way he hurt the Quartermaines decades ago, but nothing could prepare Dranco for his run-in with Kim. And nothing could prepare Kim for her run-in with Dranco after having to confess to Elizabeth she’s been avoiding her. They reminisced about the past, but Dranco has more to say on Tuesday. He tells her how much she changed him when he was deployed to Afghanistan. Yes, it was 10 years with no contact, but that didn’t matter to him because he always wanted her and nobody but her. That makes Kim even more confused as she struggles not to hurt Julian. Dranco becomes romantic again and Julian isn’t liking this at all as spoilers say he becomes defensive.

Elsewhere in the park, Josslyn decides to prepare Dev for school but trouble lurks. Yes, people are going to be asking a lot of questions and that includes Mike’s cousin, Gladys. While Carly visits Mike in the memory care facility and tells him there’s nothing more important than family, Sonny has a talk with his relative in the Metro Court and warns her not to try to re-negotiate their deal.

Finally, Curtis needs to consider both his professional and financial future. Jordan states the obvious — that spying on Jax was pretty dumb, but Jax has other more pressing problems. Those problems include Hayden pressuring him to help her get their plan over with. If she does that, will she then tell Finn he has a daughter? So, just how does she intend to find that codicil in Wyndemere and restore the Quartermaine fortune to its rightful owner?