Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r   this is something we have been discussing lately, how the children are being SORASed. Last week when they showed James with Felicia and Mac, the child who is now playing him is older than he should be. He was born in May of last year - right after the Nurse's Ball - so he's only a few months older than Jonah/Wiley. Got it right that time.

Wonder how much longer are they going to keep the little one who plays Wiley. 

I don't know what SORASed means, but I will be really angry if they age that baby so that Michael will have no chance to have him in babyhood. That child and his father deserve to be together. That's the ONE thing I want to see resolved as soon as possible, beyond all the other garbage on that show. The other thing I want which is connected to that is for Brad to get exactly what is coming to him. He has dodged legal proceedings repeatedly on that show, even been allowed back in a hospital to work. He needs to go. They tried to redeem the character, and yet they have him revert to form every single time. GO AWAY for GOOD, BRAD!!!

Honored Contributor

Looks like they are going to have Wiley do  Ancestary.c for a school project before he finds out who his father is.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds  maybe we could send Shiloh to the Maury Povich Show and then Maury could say: "You are not the father!"

@RainCityWoman  SORAS stands for Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome. You are not the only one who will be angry if they keep messing around and delaying this reveal.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

The problem with the Jonah/Wiley story is no one that knows the truth will tell. Nelle would do anything to keep Jonah from Carly. Dr O, who you all seem to love, would only talk if there is something she could get out of it. Brad is not talking. So the only way I see it coming out is if Carly's baby needs something & Wiley is a match.

I also don't think they will kill off Shiloh no matter how much we want it. He is tied to too many stories & they like to keep bad guys around to pull out at any time.

@Tique All I could think of when Kim got on the elevator is that is the elevator to nowhere. You get on there & disappear. To bad we cannot decide which ones disappear.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68   I'm not sure who you are referring to about loving Dr. O. I most definitely am not a fan of hers although admittedly she does provide some much needed comic relief at times. As far as Carly's baby needing something - as I've said before and as you just said - no one who cares knows the connection so why would Jonah even be tested.

Yes I agree about the elevator. It could become the new euphemism for step inside and we never see you again. I like it.

One last thing from the other thread, the only person who mentioned Monica's house was me. I could never forget it's Monica's house. She used to say it every other day. Yes she had the right to move Nelle in even knowing how Michael felt about it. Since he had the means, he moved out. In the end she had neither of them living there but...it's still her house.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Preds  maybe we could send Shiloh to the Maury Povich Show and then Maury could say: "You are not the father!"

@RainCityWoman  SORAS stands for Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome. You are not the only one who will be angry if they keep messing around and delaying this reveal.

Ah, good to know. Never in a million years would I have come up with the right words for the acronym.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CLHS68   I'm not sure who you are referring to about loving Dr. O. I most definitely am not a fan of hers although admittedly she does provide some much needed comic relief at times. As far as Carly's baby needing something - as I've said before and as you just said - no one who cares knows the connection so why would Jonah even be tested.

Yes I agree about the elevator. It could become the new euphemism for step inside and we never see you again. I like it.

One last thing from the other thread, the only person who mentioned Monica's house was me. I could never forget it's Monica's house. She used to say it every other day. Yes she had the right to move Nelle in even knowing how Michael felt about it. Since he had the means, he moved out. In the end she had neither of them living there but...it's still her house.

Dr. O was originally a 1 dimensional character, but they have moderated her somewhat, and at times, you just have to laugh, even when she's being bad. No one does outrage better than she does, and you have to admit she approaches revenge with gleeful gusto. Technically, with her past, she should probably be in prison with the rest of the n'er do wells in Port Charles. Somehow, though, I can't feel as much animosity for her that I do for Shiloh and Brad.

Esteemed Contributor

Aging Scout and James is ridiculous!!!  James woukd have been 1 in April or May.  The little boy at the table was at least 3.  Stupid, IMO!  What's next, Avery driving????

Yes, we all know it's Monica's house;  Alan gave it to her.  Still no excuse for moving Nelle in!

I want Brad to be exposed for the horrible person he is!!!  He doesn't deserve any mercy!!!  And, I completely agree, Jonah needs to be reunited with Michael now!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Tique  Kim is crasping at a way to deal with her grief. You can't run from it. I do think that Kim won't be able to resist Franco/fake Drew's loving memories of them & they will make love. She will get pregnant & this will cause a whole new storylinge to the mix.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tique  Kim is crasping at a way to deal with her grief. You can't run from it. I do think that Kim won't be able to resist Franco/fake Drew's loving memories of them & they will make love. She will get pregnant & this will cause a whole new storylinge to the mix.

@Kabella   you might be right. If that happens, it'll be ok with me. Won't make Elizabeth happy but I'm ok with that too.

Hope you stick around. We value all opinions.