Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

Is anyone into this Frew storyline?

Watching Franco and Kim having this intimate conversation made me want to vomit. Don't mean to be crass but sometimes you just have to say the word.

@Tique  Crass, that's exactly the right word! Such a bad storyline. I always felt that RH's acting (whether he played a good guy or bad) was believable and somewhat good. To me, he was never as good as James Franco but.....  In this role, he's  a miss! He 's not good!

Maybe, someone should just hit him on his head, he'd change back and that would be the end of that story. Easy peesy! THE END!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So happy for you!I

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

Kim is desperate and pathetic.  Can't stand Drew2!!!  We all know they'll sleep together and she'll get pregnant.  Not interested!

Gladys, why is she there????

OMG, please end the storylines that have over stayed their usefulness!!!!!  And, just what is Hayden's real agenda?????

I've read that Dev worked with sleezo in Afghanistan and he is not a teen.  If the writers go there, I want Dev taken down too.

Why can't these writers allow a little happiness to blossom?????  Seems every time they want drama, they make a child or a woman the scapegoat!!!  Tired of this garbage!!!

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.

@grandma r  HOO-HA

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Thank you @grandma r .

Today was just as boring as yesterday.  Are the writers still on break?  Good grief.

I don't like the old Drew that's hanging around in Franco.  He's an a hole.  Way to go Cam!  Poor kid.

@Preds  As you know, they've been on a past, present and I'm sure future permanent break!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I agree....!!!!

How ever i was" half right" about the Charlie's Pub dealing falling throuh

but for only...a weeks hold up...duh..about how the ownership should be filed as for tax reasons!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, after sitting through an other boring waste of air time, I had a thought.  This talented group of women could write and submit an actual layout and script for the show.  Our ladies are quite talented in many areas.  We could deal with the jailhouse trash quickly and neatly.  Gladys can go back under the rock she crawled out of.  Peter would stop backsliding as the sleez would be dead, dead, and dead.

We could do a story on the return of the rightful Cassadine heir as well as the permanent demise of Valentin (or whomever he is).  When Nina learns the truth about Sasha, she can leave town and Maxie can take over Crimson.

Michael will have his sonson and Brad will be gone, permanently!!!!  The new baby may have challenges, however, if that plotline is to progress, it needs to be done with accurate information.  It needs to be educational and not just an attempt to use another child for a story.

Looks like TPTB over at ABC Daytime are going to switch up their weekday lineup.  RR is moving to an afternoon timeslot, a new talk show is airing in her previous spot, and yet another reboot of Michael, Sara, and someone else.  I suppose they have no one to come up with new ideas!

Honored Contributor

This show right now stinks. I used to like (well sort of) Franco, now I can't stand anything with Franco/Drew in it.

I can't stand the way they're making Peter go bad.  I know most people like Robert Scorpio but I've never liked him.  I think he's a pompass (sp) behind.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This show right now stinks. I used to like (well sort of) Franco, now I can't stand anything with Franco/Drew in it.

I can't stand the way they're making Peter go bad.  I know most people like Robert Scorpio but I've never liked him.  I think he's a pompass (sp) behind.

@Annabellethecat66, certainly this verision is.  Can't stand him.  I can't remember if he was that bad in previous stints, or perhaps I was just younger and more tolerant.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Tique Is anyone into this Frew storyline?

No, no, no and I for one am not into this!!  It's so incredibly stupid (OK, even more than stupid, IMO).  And Kim, dear Kim, step up your therapy, girl friend.  It's NOT Drew; it's Franco and you know that.  He may not be able to get a handle on this, but you certainly can.  Oh, good grief!!!

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, certainly this verision is.  Can't stand him.  I can't remember if he was that bad in previous stints, or perhaps I was just younger and more tolerant.  Woman Wink

@Wsmom @Annabellethecat66  I think Robert has always had that sense of pompousness. Especially when he was involved in adventures, intrigue and conspiracies, he was great. He had flair and panache. He IMO, was always extremely easy on the eyes. I think the writing stinks and that's why, I to find him a little  boring now, BUT again IMO, he's still easy on the eyes. Just older and I feel, he's aged gracefully. He's outgrown his old ways but I'd rather see him than some other characters on the show. Especially if there would be better writing! 

I also think, as you said, we were all more tolerant when we were younger. I know @grandma r  also said that recently. 😉

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique Is anyone into this Frew storyline?

No, no, no and I for one am not into this!!  It's so incredibly stupid (OK, even more than stupid, IMO).  And Kim, dear Kim, step up your therapy, girl friend.  It's NOT Drew; it's Franco and you know that.  He may not be able to get a handle on this, but you certainly can.  Oh, good grief!!!

@mysoutherncomfort  😁