Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68   we'll let you know what happened.

May I ask did something happen locally or was this related to the country?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom That is Maurice's son who played a young Sonny in an episode or two.

Respected Contributor

I thought it would be all over the Country. More of T.

Esteemed Contributor

This show is just so predictable!  Anybody surprised that he got up to get Jason???  And that Wiley would be brought back???

The Franco memory storyline has got to end!!  It is getting so silly and drawn out.  Is there any doubt that he will get his memory back???  At least we were spared another whiny Kim scene...

I had to change the channel as soon as Brad started asking for favors in the chapel.  He makes me sick...  Wasn't this the day he was supposed to tell all???

Respected Contributor

@Tique Why do they even have a police force?

Did you really mean "force" or perhaps a typo....police "farce"?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I thought it would be all over the Country. More of T.

It's on now here. Thanks for the reply.

Respected Contributor

@Tique @CLHS68 

May I ask did something happen locally or was this related to the country?

I, too, lost my local ABC GH feed today, Wednesday.  ABC was breaking in at a news conference.  Saw a few minutes of the beginning; news conference, then the last few minutes of the end.  Saw Jason on the Haunted Star with Sam.  She has a bandage on her arm....how/why?  Last I saw was Shiloh trying to pummel Jason with a base ball bat.  Updates appreciated.

Respected Contributor

@Tique Thank you so much...you made a slightly miserable day (bad sinus headache) so much better!

I have a nephew who has two daughters...he would play Barbie, wear a tiara (in public, no less), whatever they wanted to play he was all in! Now this is a 6 ft., 200 lb. plus army sergeant...I loved it. Watching Steve do the same with his daughter is just heartwarming!

I need to get that book!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68  @mysoutherncomfort    if you have questions, you know what to do.

ETA: We are equal opportunists here so the above applies for all.

Willow worries to Chase about Wiley on General Hospital

After Jason instructs Dev on the docks to take Wiley home, he runs off to save Sam. Dev sees Peter passing by and asks him for help. Peter begrudgingly agrees.

Lucas tends to Bobbie in her room at General Hospital

Elizabeth informs Cam at the hospital she had Franco committed. She hopes the procedure will work, but Cam worries it will end up wiping all his memories instead. As Epiphany tends to Franco in his hospital room, she tells him she only cares about Elizabeth in this whole mess. Aiden visits with Franco. He tells him they used to have a really good time together. He’s sorry Franco doesn’t remember. Cam takes him out so Liz can talk to Franco. Elizabeth apologizes for not telling Aiden she had him committed. She thanks him for being so kind to Aiden and hopes he has a better understanding of why he’s so worth fighting for.

Brad prays in the hospital chapel, promising to do anything if God brings his and Lucas’ son home. Willow enters and kneels next to Brad. After Brad has left upon Wiley’s return, Willow thanks God for bringing the boy back to them. She also prays Shiloh is sent straight to hell. Laura finds Peter at the hospital and asks what he was doing at the docks.

Jax and Sonny face off in kitchen on General Hospital

Jax pops by Sonny’s to suggest it’s time to call the police about Dev running away. When Sonny nixes that idea, he asks if there’s a reason he doesn’t want the cops involved. Sonny has nothing to hide, but Jax retorts when he has nothing to hide, the people he loves get hurt. Jax leaves as Dev returns home. Sonny tells Dev he is proud of him for being fast on his feet and keeping his word. Dev doesn’t want to cause trouble. He thinks it would be better if he moved on. Sonny says Dev isn’t going anywhere. Whether he likes it or not, Dev is stuck with them. Outside, Joss sees her dad. Jax is glad the boarding school misunderstanding is cleared up, but he’s still wary of Dev. There’s a lot about him Jax doesn’t know.

As they argue, Shiloh pushes Sam down on a couch on the Haunted Star. After Jason saves her, Sam leaves and Jason stands alone on the deck. Shiloh sneaks behind him and tries to hit Jason over the head with a bat. Shiloh gets the upper hand after they struggle. Shiloh says, “I have waited so long for this.”

From soapssheknows.com

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @lizzys !