Esteemed Contributor

Re: CzRe: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort Helena had a number of boy toys over the years.  Cassandra's father could be anyone.  Let's not forget, Helena had a very unhealthy obsession with Luke.  And, I wouldn't trust Luke as far as I could  throw an airplane!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort   I don't know if you knew about this so I am copying it from a post in the February 2018 thread. I think the loss of her husband and her age, 86 years, may be some of the reasons we no longer see Ms. Towers much even though she did make that surprise appearance a few weeks ago which @BeckiWV  mentioned.

@Tique wrote:

There is a thread in this forum reporting the death of John Gavin. He was married to "our" Constance Towers aka Helena for over 40 years.

Related image  Image result for john gavin and constance towers pictures

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

I'm hoping that Wiley wasn't in that car yet !

..if he did he (the sleeze)would have Brad in a bigger panic and everyone else!Don't think the sleeze wants Sonny or Jerome after him!

And the spoiler didn't mention the sleeze having Wiley..if i rem. right from reading @Tique spoilers for the week.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

This Week's Promo

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

My question is, who helped sleezo escape??  The guard who kept insisting that the chief wanted "two officers" was very suspicious!  It was obvious to me that he was planted to let sleezo take his place.  But who planted him???   Thoughts????

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

That was a very uninspiring show for a Friday.

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal They will probably show how he escaped as all we saw was him knocking on Bobbie's window. The "officer that walked up & said the chief wanted two guards was Peter's hitman that it seems failed again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You know I was thinking Port Charles sure has a bad track record transporting prisoners first Nelle & now Shiloh. Maybe they needs gaurds following in a separate car. Another thought maybe Shiloh called the officer in Beechers Corner that was working for him & he helped him to escape.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

You know I was thinking Port Charles sure has a bad track record transporting prisoners first Nelle & now Shiloh. Maybe they needs gaurds following in a separate car. Another thought maybe Shiloh called the officer in Beechers Corner that was working for him & he helped him to escape.

@CLHS68   let's not limit their bad track record to transporting prisoners; they have a bad track record period. They still haven't figured out who pushed Liesl overboard. One more addition to the Unsolved Cases which we are all supposed to forget about.

Happy Monday All!

Trusted Contributor

I was glad that Elizabeth confronted Kim and to me Kim makes no sense at all because the man Franco looks different than her Drew but she keeps using the excuse that he has the memories of her.  Since she had to adjust to the new look of Drew, is she now automatically adjusting to another new face for the same person.  Anyway, I feel sorry for Elizabeth and the boys.  Yes, I too, would like to see Cassandra be related to Helena, sounds like a good idea to me. Everyone have a good week and we will see what happens today with Bobbie.