Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: What Is Shiloh Up To Now?

GH Spoilers for Thursday reveal a Shiloh-heavy day after we’ve barely seen him for weeks. How lucky can Port Charles be?

Shifty Shiloh

Shiloh left an extremely cryptic message for Jason and now Jason has Spinelli on the case. It seems like an odd connection, right? Shiloh and Peter August? Who woulda thunk it? Well, some of us did since Drew was kidnapped from Afghanistan and Shiloh was the bad guy there.

Well, now Shiloh has his day in court after driving Sonny and Jason crazy. Spinelli has used his frequent flyer miles and is back in Port Charles and Shiloh really thinks he’s getting out of jail free. In fact, he is so sure this will all go well that he assures a freaked and creeped out Willow that they will be together again soon. Little does Shiloh know that Peter is not as innocent as he looks (to Maxie, at least).

Cagey Cassandra

Sonny also seems to have some other concerns on his mind — namely Cassandra. As Laura asks the woman what she really wants, Sonny threatens her.

General Hospital spoilers also say that Michael lays out a plan. Is this plan to help Sasha with her Valentin situation or to help bring down Cassandra? We do know Alexis’s services are retained. Does she agree to become Cassandra’s lawyer?

Speaking of Cassandra, Nina remains terrified of her and all she can do. She knows she’s been captured and reminds Valentin  that this woman could put her behind bars any time she wants to.

Nina doesn’t even know the half of her problems, but a whole lot of other people in Port Charles do and this is about to get very, very ugly.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman Frew is using the on and off ridiculous accent.  Instead of saying "I" he is saying "ah".  Some words ending in "r" are pronounced as "a";  example:  never is said "neva".  But he is not consistent!

Kim needs a reality check, and soon!!!!  Liz was a bit too calm when calling Kim out.

Lulu is as dumb as a concrete block!

Obviously, sleezo will live!!!  Even if he has kne more second of breathing, it's too long.  Someone should have offed him months ago!!!

I do feel bad for Cameron.  

As the plots are going from ridiculous to inane, what are these writers thinking????  Do they even have an exit strategy for the drawn out stories?????  I can't even watch in real time anymore.  It's becoming very tedious and yelling at the tv doesn't help.  

@Tique thank you, again for everything you do to keep us informed and amused!!!  The entertainment level is sk much higher here than on the show!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

From Entertainment

General Hospital will celebrate a real blast from the past on Sept. 30 when Michael Knight, the legacy soap actor who is best known for playing Tad Martin on All My Children, comes to Port Charles as a character who’s “capable of all manner of shenanigans.”

Sadly, head writers Chris Van Etten and Dan O’Connor are revealing to EW that Knight won’t be resurrecting Tad the way Hilary B. Smith brought back her One Life to Live character Nora Buchanan on GH. Instead, he’ll create a new character for the ABC sudser. “There are a number of people in Port Charles who are in trouble and his character will have an impact on how their stories are solved or further complicated,” teases Van Etten.

EW has obtained a first look of Knight from the set. Is he an attorney? A mob boss? The CEO of Tinder?

Even though he isn’t bringing back his beloved AMC role, it wasn’t far back in the mind of Van Etten and O’Connor. “We have conversations when we have these actors come back about whether it’s more useful or not to resurrect their characters,” admits Van Etten. “We’ll continue to have these as the opportunity arises.”

Regardless of the mystery surrounding Knight’s role, the writers are thrilled about what he will bring to GH. He started filming on Sept. 10 on the show’s Los Angeles set. “I knew he could bring a little zest to the General Hospital canvas. He’s his own special brand of zest!” says Van Etten. “I think the devotees of soap operas love seeing this callback to the rich history of ABC daytime shows.”

While the writers can’t say how long Knight’s character will stick around Port Charles, he is expected to cross paths with James Patrick Stuart, who played Will Cortlandt alongside Knight in the early ’90s on AMC. Stuart now plays Valentin Cassadine on GH.

“It’s a treat for the audience to see performers who have worked together in the past mix it up,” adds O’Connor. Both writers said they zeroed in on Knight after knowing they had a particular role to fill on the daytime sudser. “As we were writing his character, we found out that oh, we have even more use for him!” says Van Etten. “It’s helpful to know who the actors are in this situation. We have lots of ideas on how we can expand his character and cross-pollinate his character.”

Lest you’ve been living in exile, Knight is best known for playing Tad Martin on AMC from 1982–1986, 1988–1990, and then from 1992 until the finale on ABC in 2011. He also popped up in the online version in 2013.

@RainCityWoman  @redwingsgal   the two of you were excited that Mr. Knight is coming to GH.

I love Michael E. Knight and was really hoping he would be Tad but I will take him any way I can get him. ❤️

Goodness I wish Michelle Stafford was still Nina.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

I love Michael E. Knight and was really hoping he would be Tad but I will take him any way I can get him. ❤️

@BeckiWV   obviously you aren't alone. This is from a SoapHub Poll:

Two women, one role. Who is your favorite Nina?

9%   Cynthia Watros

91%  Michelle Stafford

I almost hope Ms. Watros didn't see this. If it were me, it would make me so sad Smiley Sad.
Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Tique wrote:

From Entertainment

General Hospital will celebrate a real blast from the past on Sept. 30 when Michael Knight, the legacy soap actor who is best known for playing Tad Martin on All My Children, comes to Port Charles as a character who’s “capable of all manner of shenanigans.”

Sadly, head writers Chris Van Etten and Dan O’Connor are revealing to EW that Knight won’t be resurrecting Tad the way Hilary B. Smith brought back her One Life to Live character Nora Buchanan on GH. Instead, he’ll create a new character for the ABC sudser. “There are a number of people in Port Charles who are in trouble and his character will have an impact on how their stories are solved or further complicated,” teases Van Etten.

EW has obtained a first look of Knight from the set. Is he an attorney? A mob boss? The CEO of Tinder?

Even though he isn’t bringing back his beloved AMC role, it wasn’t far back in the mind of Van Etten and O’Connor. “We have conversations when we have these actors come back about whether it’s more useful or not to resurrect their characters,” admits Van Etten. “We’ll continue to have these as the opportunity arises.”

Regardless of the mystery surrounding Knight’s role, the writers are thrilled about what he will bring to GH. He started filming on Sept. 10 on the show’s Los Angeles set. “I knew he could bring a little zest to the General Hospital canvas. He’s his own special brand of zest!” says Van Etten. “I think the devotees of soap operas love seeing this callback to the rich history of ABC daytime shows.”

While the writers can’t say how long Knight’s character will stick around Port Charles, he is expected to cross paths with James Patrick Stuart, who played Will Cortlandt alongside Knight in the early ’90s on AMC. Stuart now plays Valentin Cassadine on GH.

“It’s a treat for the audience to see performers who have worked together in the past mix it up,” adds O’Connor. Both writers said they zeroed in on Knight after knowing they had a particular role to fill on the daytime sudser. “As we were writing his character, we found out that oh, we have even more use for him!” says Van Etten. “It’s helpful to know who the actors are in this situation. We have lots of ideas on how we can expand his character and cross-pollinate his character.”

Lest you’ve been living in exile, Knight is best known for playing Tad Martin on AMC from 1982–1986, 1988–1990, and then from 1992 until the finale on ABC in 2011. He also popped up in the online version in 2013.

@RainCityWoman  @redwingsgal   the two of you were excited that Mr. Knight is coming to GH.

I never watch Michael Knight in other soaps but he did star in the Y & R for about a year  a few years back and i really liked his character (Dr. Nellville)........was sad when he left.............glad he is coming to GH...............

Super Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So happy for you!I

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.

WHAT accent???? I'm not hearing it. People keep referring to this, and to me it's not there. 

Agree, I have never noticed it once, and I have really tried to hear it, b/c of posts here!

It seems as though there is some accent coming through. Or accents. I think I hear attempts at accents from more than 1 area as though he can't make up his mind where he's from, and no accent is constant.

Super Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@amyb wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So happy for you!I

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.

I wonder if the slight change of speech is so Frew doesn't sound just like Franco.  I expect that's the reason for his hair change too.

The whole thing is weird!

Funniest thing is that his hair changed while he hospitalized recovering from the memory implant.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam   according to my DVR GH will not be on at its normal time tomorrow {Friday} so it will tape Friday's show on Saturday @ 1:05A. You might want to check your DVR. You too @abbalulu  since you had the same issue last month when a baseball game was on.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@RainCityWoman Frew is using the on and off ridiculous accent.  Instead of saying "I" he is saying "ah".  Some wirds ending in "r" are pronounced as "a";  example:  never is said "neva".  But he is not consistent!

Kim needs a reality check, and soon!!!!  Liz was a bit too calm when calling Kim out.

Lulu is as dumb as a concrete block!

Obviously, sleezo will live!!!  Even if he has kne more second of breathing, it's too long.  Someone should have offed him months ago!!!

I do feel bad for Cameron.  

As the plots are going from ridiculous to inane, what are these writers thinking????  Do they even have an exit strategy for the drawn out stories?????  I can't even watch in real time anymore.  It's becoming very tedious and yelling at the tv doesn't help.  

@Tique thank you, again for everything you do to keep us informed and amused!!!  The entertainment level is sk much higher here than on the show!!!

@grandma r  Good morning. I see you've gotten to my point. I've been so busy with working on the Board that I haven't had a minute to watch anything. I did peek in yesterday for 5 minutes and I saw Shiloh and Peter and I said no! So, I'll keep taping and eventually watch but at this point, I really don't care anymore.

So, you and everyone take care and stay well.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@cowboy sam   according to my DVR GH will not be on at its normal time tomorrow {Friday} so it will tape Friday's show on Saturday @ 1:05A. You might want to check your DVR. You too @abbalulu  since you had the same issue last month when a baseball game was on.

@Tique  Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx