Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique @RainCityWoman   Re:  Michael and Sasha:  Watching today, Tuesday, let me put this out there...OK, apologies from Michael to Sasha; blah, blah.  IS IT POSSIBLE that Michael would "go along" with Sasha and keep up the deception b/c 1) Sasha is  really at heart a very good person; 2) they love each other; 3) Nina/Sasha have bonded in love as mother/daughter and why rock the boat?  Live and let live.  Thughts???

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Funny you mentioned Willow/Michael together.  Ever since the "support group", I thought Michael and Willow would end up together.  Of course, here came Chase........AHHHH, twists and turns may abound.  

Respected Contributor

OMG, has good ol' Julian really turned his life around?  If  so, too bad he's hooked up and in love with IMO, Over The Top, Really Needs in-patient care, Dr. Kim.  Seeing someone so delusional, BUT, knowing it's her BFF's husband in reality, is just over the top for me.  Someone in this scenario needs to be sane!!!! 

Brad, the Weasel, OK, we've all been there, but , MURDER, really.  And I kept saying to the TV (yes, I speak to it a lot...:smileyhappy:) Brad, you cretin, you've done all kinds of "stuff" worthy of jail time, why now just "off" someone?  Hey, you work in a lab....slip Dr. O something?  Just saying....do your own dirty work!!!  Whew, I feel better now. :womanhappy:

Esteemed Contributor

I've thought Michael and Willow will get together for ages now.  I don't particularly want them to because I like Chase, but I still think they will.  It may not be soon though.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I've thought Michael and Willow will get together for ages now.  I don't particularly want them to because I like Chase, but I still think they will.  It may not be soon though.

I definitly like Chase & Willow together...they are adorable....hope they don't get Michael & Willow together ...it is so nice to see ONE HAPPY COUPLE!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

OMG, has good ol' Julian really turned his life around?  If  so, too bad he's hooked up and in love with IMO, Over The Top, Really Needs in-patient care, Dr. Kim.  Seeing someone so delusional, BUT, knowing it's her BFF's husband in reality, is just over the top for me.  Someone in this scenario needs to be sane!!!! 

Brad, the Weasel, OK, we've all been there, but , MURDER, really.  And I kept saying to the TV (yes, I speak to it a lot...:smileyhappy:) Brad, you cretin, you've done all kinds of "stuff" worthy of jail time, why now just "off" someone?  Hey, you work in a lab....slip Dr. O something?  Just saying....do your own dirty work!!!  Whew, I feel better now. :womanhappy:

Hey, you haven't heard me when I tell the characters what I think of them. That's nothing compared to what I say when a certain someone is on the news. You really don't want to know.

Esteemed Contributor

Brad a pathetic, sniveling, spineless creature who deserves nothing but misery!!!!  There is no redeeming this character;  Lucas deserves better.  "Wiley" deserves to be Jonah!!!

Cassandra, why is she back?????

Kim needs serious, professional help!!!  I do think she is in for an earful.

Frew.....now that is one storyline that never should have started!!!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Elizabeth Confronts Kim

GH Spoilers for Wednesday reveal a day of confrontations, deep suspicions, and bad decisions throughout Port Charles.

Broken Friz Fam

He doesn’t look like Drew nor does he sound like Drew. And genetically, he is not Drew. But that sure didn’t stop Kim from sleeping with him, acknowledging Franco’s, not Drew, yet calling him such as she gets ready to sleep with him again. What she’s not prepared for is Elizabeth at her door. She wants to talk to her (former?) friend and find her husband, but she’s not prepared for what’s going on inside that apartment. Kim just tries telling Liz it’s not a good time, but does Dranco make an appearance? After all, he doesn’t seem to have too many qualms with hurting Elizabeth, no matter what he claims. And, if Dranco does come to the door, should Kim run for her life? (Or maybe seek some psychiatric help.) Please let me wake up and find out I had a nightmare and this SL never existed. Wake up!

Poor Cam is still beside himself after what happened. He blames himself but also rightfully feels sorry for himself. He finally had the family he always wanted and now it’s gone. At least Josslyn is there to comfort her friend. Nice that she will be able to step away from wallowing in her grief and sorrow to think of someone else for a change.

Maxie And Lulu’s Problems

General Hospital spoilers tease Shiloh making a reappearance on the scene, but at least he’s still in jail — for now. He does place a cryptic phone call with what he calls important information.

Meanwhile, Jason and Sonny remain perplexed about a message and are determined to get to the bottom of it, while Peter speaks with a strange man in the dock and claims something is too risky.

Lulu’s night on The Haunted Star is over and Maxie wants to know everything that happened with her and Dustin. Well of course she does. She wouldn't be Maxie if she didn't. As for Dustin, he wants another date with Lulu as soon as possible. Another Date? When was the first one?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

That Michael. Valentin should hire him. He had Valentin sounding like a hero when he was talking to Sasha. "He loves Nina so much he hired someone to be her daughter. He could have gotten a con artist but he found someone who is decent." Gag!!! 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I like Franco.  I like him and Elizabeth together.  When this S/L started I so wanted him to get his own memories back.  I guess RH is a really good actor because now I can't stand him (Frew) and want nothing more than he and Kim to ride off into the sunset together never to be seen or heard from again.  There would be no reason to....they have zero ties to PC.