Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 274
Registered: ‎05-05-2019

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Well hi y'all....."how's it hanging"?  Curtis' reply to the introduction to Dustin after having walked in to the stateroom and found LuLu and Dustin.....well, you know!!!  That line cracked me up; and of course, even though the Haunted Star is "closed for repairs", guess it would make too much sense to flip the lock and bolt the stateroom door; just in case a repair person or someone wonders in looking for the owner.

 

Kim has really lost it.  She gave this great soliliquy about Frew being her best friends husband.....I love Julian....moving on...........oh, guess not!

 

Julian, really, going back to "his roots"....did he or didn't cut Dr. O's brake line?

 

Wow, Sasha actually told Michael the truth....my bet is he'll be on her side, love conquers all, and not reveal the secret.  Your thoughts, my friends!!!!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 659
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included


@Tique wrote:

 

This Week's Promo

 

 

 

@Preds @cowboy sam   @vermint   @ro1234  @BeckiWV   @Coquille  @LipstickDiva   @CLHS68   @wsmom  @corita @RainyDayGirl  @southern comfort  @redwingsgal   @SleeplessinSD  @daisy3  @Roxxy   @Lizzy E  @Eager2Learn  @doolie  @kelsey17  @DLew  @abbalulu  @rhodygal   @Renata @grandma r   @Wiskota

 

 

 


Thanks for the link.  I always enjoy spoilers.  Unfortunately watching Kim and Frew just turns my stomach.  For some reason I can't stand this Frew character, and hate when he is on almost as much as I hate Shiloh - almost!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,644
Registered: ‎08-03-2013

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Here's what I can't figure out. When did Liesl become so vested in Nina not finding out the truth about Sasha? I understand Liesl had this agreement with Valentin that she wouldn't reveal it but why is she trying to keep it from coming out from other sources like telling Sasha what could happen if she took the Deception position? Are we supposed to believe she cares so much about Nina and realizes how much this revelation would hurt her? These are things I'm slightly curious about but only because I'm completely uninterested in Frew/Elizabeth/Kim.

 

As for Michael, he should forgive Sasha and offer his support as long as she comes clean to Nina. As I've said before she doesn't seem to be a bad person; she just did a bad thing. Now we know there were extenuating circumstances. I believed Sasha's story about her grandmother. Another plus, she came clean to Michael; he didn't discover her deception. Had to get that in.

 

@southern comfort  I was wondering if Julian even knew what he was doing. In the past he's had henchmen to do his dirty work.

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,344
Registered: ‎08-20-2012

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included


@daisy3 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

 

This Week's Promo

 

 

 

@Preds @cowboy sam   @vermint   @ro1234  @BeckiWV   @Coquille  @LipstickDiva   @CLHS68   @wsmom  @corita @RainyDayGirl  @southern comfort  @redwingsgal   @SleeplessinSD  @daisy3  @Roxxy   @Lizzy E  @Eager2Learn  @doolie  @kelsey17  @DLew  @abbalulu  @rhodygal   @Renata @grandma r   @Wiskota

 

 

 


Thanks for the link.  I always enjoy spoilers.  Unfortunately watching Kim and Frew just turns my stomach.  For some reason I can't stand this Frew character, and hate when he is on almost as much as I hate Shiloh - almost!

----------------

              Exactly!!  I don't like the Frew character, but I really have never liked the Kim character either.  She needs to be gone!  If she followed through with Franco's advances on today's show...she is probably too involved with him now and has destroyed her relationship with Liz and her family.  I like the current break from the Shiloh character!!!


 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎03-23-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I think Sasha is going to tell Nina. I think that is why she needs to talk to her. So if Valentine lets her have a chance she will tell. He is the reason she has not told her sooner as he always threatened her. I do think Michael will forgive her & they will be happy. I think he was just blindsided by what she was telling him.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 856
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Don't know what that meant that I showed up in the list of names but I am honored to be with such a wonderful group of people. And as some have said previously, Tique does a great job here, and spends time bringing us up to date. It is nice to have a place to come to and read about our General Hospital and get others insight on the story lines.  

Super Contributor
Posts: 377
Registered: ‎04-05-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included


@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainyDayGirl wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

              So happy for you!I

 

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.


WHAT accent???? I'm not hearing it. People keep referring to this, and to me it's not there. 


Agree, I have never noticed it once, and I have really tried to hear it, b/c of posts here!


I watched today, first time in a while (just got bored with all the current s/l's) and I came on here tonight purposely to find out if anyone mentioned this. "Drew2"..today I was like "what the?" "is that a slight weird non-descript accent?!!" That's just it...it's random, faint, on and off, non-descript, inconsistent...and main question WHY?! And why all of a sudden? So weird. So GH...they are getting dopey again.  I only had tuned back in when Genie went on contract, being a long time L&L and Genie fan, I am glad she's back. But, lately the storylines are dumb and boring again, to me. And especially this Drew thing...I particularly hate when soaps, or GH uses the old...shot in the arm to create a whole other person thing...suspending reality too much for me there. Like dead people that always come back...which actually bothers me less than these personality changes they've used way too often. Lazy writing on this show and the recent storylines...dragggggggggg. Is dopey Shilo still around? What happened to Dawn of Day?  Anyhow...back to the original topic...accent...weird, but YES...I hear it too.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,924
Registered: ‎04-12-2011

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included


@amyb wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainyDayGirl wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

              So happy for you!I

 

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.


WHAT accent???? I'm not hearing it. People keep referring to this, and to me it's not there. 


Agree, I have never noticed it once, and I have really tried to hear it, b/c of posts here!


I watched today, first time in a while (just got bored with all the current s/l's) and I came on here tonight purposely to find out if anyone mentioned this. "Drew2"..today I was like "what the?" "is that a slight weird non-descript accent?!!" That's just it...it's random, faint, on and off, non-descript, inconsistent...and main question WHY?! And why all of a sudden? So weird. So GH...they are getting dopey again.  I only had tuned back in when Genie went on contract, being a long time L&L and Genie fan, I am glad she's back. But, lately the storylines are dumb and boring again, to me. And especially this Drew thing...I particularly hate when soaps, or GH uses the old...shot in the arm to create a whole other person thing...suspending reality too much for me there. Like dead people that always come back...which actually bothers me less than these personality changes they've used way too often. Lazy writing on this show and the recent storylines...dragggggggggg. Is dopey Shilo still around? What happened to Dawn of Day?  Anyhow...back to the original topic...accent...weird, but YES...I hear it too.


I wonder if the slight change of speech is so Frew doesn't sound just like Franco.  I expect that's the reason for his hair change too.

Super Contributor
Posts: 377
Registered: ‎04-05-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included


@BeckiWV wrote:

@amyb wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainyDayGirl wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

              So happy for you!I

 

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.


 


I wonder if the slight change of speech is so Frew doesn't sound just like Franco.  I expect that's the reason for his hair change too.

 

 

The whole thing is weird!


 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,644
Registered: ‎08-03-2013

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Julian Does The Right Thing, Kim Does Not

 

General Hospital Spoilers

 

 

GH Spoilers for Tuesday reveal a day where nearly every story comes to a head as split decisions are made that can change everything.

 

Brad is sure Julian did what he asked for but we could all see Julian’s conflict as he remembered how much he loves Kim and how proud he is of becoming a better person for her. Between those memories and his conversation with Alexis last week, he seems to have made the right decision because Liesl lives another day to torment ‘poor’ Valentin just as she loves to do. That’s right, spoilers say she’s amused and entertained by Valentin's latest predicament. Both she and Val now know Sasha decided to do the right thing (kinda) and tell Michael the truth. She even had a sick grandmother story to throw in there that we actually believe.  Valentin is not happy about this at all, but Sasha lays down the law with him. She tells him to stay the heck out of her business. We wonder how well that will go over with a villainous Cassadine.

 

Michael is beside himself and it shows. When he runs into Willow, she wonders what on Earth could be wrong with her friend.

 

As for Julian, he explains to Brad why he just couldn’t go through with killing Liesl. So, maybe Brad should get to tracking down Britt rather than trying to kill people.

 

Meanwhile, a lot of good it did Julian to recall how much he loves Kim considering she doesn’t remember how much she claims to love him.

 

She has a better deal at the door in a man who is not Drew Cain, but he says he’s Drew Cain and remembers giving her a snow globe, so there he is, the love of her life in her own delusional mind. What she does with these memories is a bad, bad thing, especially with Chase telling Elizabeth that Kim’s apartment was the last place he saw her husband.