Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique 

thanks for those 2 links you posted after i asked about where to find them.

Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique @Annabellethecat66 

Luke also had in his contract about how many days vacation time he needed  for years  before he left and moved back to his native countrty  of Holland.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Ahhh, thank you, @Preds  for the reply below.  I knew about Haunted Star/Luke and Laura, now it makes sense why Laura and Curtis went to "investigate the artifact/document" at said venue.

Helena gave the Haunted Star to Luke and Laure years ago so they decided to go there first to look for the "artifact"  codisile since they couldn't start at Valentines castle.  They can get to it next week when Laura will visit her grandaughter a lot prior to the wedding.  

Not @Tique , but I hope I got this right @southern comfort .

Respected Contributor

the Questioner should return and say "thanks" which you always do. Thank you.   Dear  @Tique:  And yet another "thank you" for bringing me up to date on Friday's episode.  Frankly, you just "tickle me pink" when I read your posts and another big thank you (as others have mentioned) for all you do to contribute and make this thread the best ever.  No judgement and everybody is welcome.  

As an aside for you and @Preds when Roxy is ready for the next party-down, please count me in.....I'm thinking along with her shopping cart of "liquid refreshment", are we doing it at the Floating Rib?  For me, I'm really ready for some "smack down ribs" right about now!!!  OK, being southern, I'm always ready for some ribs.....:womanhappy:

Respected Contributor

@Tique I always try to say Thank You but if I missed one I am truly sorry. I Thank you for answering questions & all you do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique I always try to say Thank You but if I missed one I am truly sorry. I Thank you for answering questions & all you do.

@CLHS68  you do. Thank you.

Guess I should explain my comment about thanking people. It's not just me. There are many who answer questions here. For the most part I'm not talking about our core group. People do pop in and ask questions. We don't discriminate. If they're a regular or not, we try to help. I think when people do, a "thanks" is in order. Just sayin'.

ETA: A "heart" Heart serves the same purpose.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique and all of our ladies:

THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO CONTRIBUTES ON HERE!!!!!

As I've said before, this is just the best group of friends!!!!  We agree, or not;  it doesn't matter.  We see and hear things differently, however, we remain committed to our show and our friends.

BTW @Preds   Roxy is definitely our official party planner!!!  Just wondering who she'll tap for music this time????

@mysoutherncomfort , hoping you and all in the path of the storm are safe and dry!!!

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So happy for you!I

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.

WHAT accent???? I'm not hearing it. People keep referring to this, and to me it's not there. 

Agree, I have never noticed it once, and I have really tried to hear it, b/c of posts here!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal 

I noticed it today and it was annoying

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So happy for you!I

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.

WHAT accent???? I'm not hearing it. People keep referring to this, and to me it's not there. 

Agree, I have never noticed it once, and I have really tried to hear it, b/c of posts here!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.