Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

I didn't consider Shiloh as I looked at those green eyes, that sweet smile, and chin, and I see a younger Finn!  I could be wrong, but I don't think so.)

OH MY GOSH!!!!   I must recant what I just said! I went back and looked at the middle picture because that is the one that captured my attention the most, and that smile made me think it was Finn for certain!

But at second look, I noticed the hair and thought about the smile. Then it hit me and I almost got chills down my spine!!

If it's not Finn, I now think it's a very young picture of the psychiatrist that was trapped in the elevator with Alexis! I can't remember his name right now! You all know. He counseled  Christina about Dawn of Day. Why can't I remember his name???

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So happy for you!I

@southern comfort.   Hoping you are safe!!!

Kim is desperate and pathetic.  Can't stand Drew2!!!  We all know they'll sleep together and she'll get pregnant.  Not interested!

Gladys, why is she there????

OMG, please end the storylines that have over stayed their usefulness!!!!!  And, just what is Hayden's real agenda?????

I've read that Dev worked with sleezo in Afghanistan and he is not a teen.  If the writers go there, I want Dev taken down too.

Why can't these writers allow a little happiness to blossom?????  Seems every time they want drama, they make a child or a woman the scapegoat!!!  Tired of this garbage!!!

Oh, and could Drew2 drop the fake, hit or miss accent!  Drew never had an accent when he was Jake Doe or Drew Cain.

WHAT accent???? I'm not hearing it. People keep referring to this, and to me it's not there. 

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like TPTB over at ABC Daytime are going to switch up their weekday lineup.  RR is moving to an afternoon timeslot, a new talk show is airing in her previous spot, and yet another reboot of Michael, Sara, and someone else.  I suppose they have no one to come up with new ideas!

The Michael, Sara, and Keke show is getting worse and worse. If I were Sara, I'd be worried for my job because Keke sucks all the air out of that room, and Michael....who knows why he is there. They keep changing the title and the format, which to me is an indication the show is not hitting the ratings.

The new talk show that follows GH where I am is the Kelly Clarkson show. I have no interest in watching that either.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

He does look the same.

Saturday question.

Do the pics below remind you of another actor on GH? If so, who?

Image result for Joe Flanigan

@keithsmom65  @RainCityWoman   all of the pictures are of Joe Flanigan who plays Neil, Alexis's former Therapist, at different points of his career. My question was did the second and third pics remind you of another actor on GH. It was subjective and therefore no right/wrong reply.

@BeckiWV's replies were the same as mine. The second one reminds me of Finn and the third one, Shiloh.

Image result for who plays neil on general hospital

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 

Would you please rell me where i can find the   video you saw .

I knew about Carly and Peter but not others.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Humor?  Okie, dokie.

Peter comes in to doc. room with a lethal injection.  Leans over Andrea and startles him.  Andrea grabs his arm and jams the needle into Peters tummy.  "Oh, sorry dude, you scared me.  Hey, don't I know you?"  Anna walks in, sees Peter, steps over him to check on her dance partner.

"What happened here?"

"Nothing.  He startled me and I think I scared the life out of him.  Hey Anna, how about finding out who had me stabbed now that you're back?"

"On it Andrea."  Steps back over Peter and exists room.  "Oh, by the way, he's not my son.  Please tell him when he comes to.  Thanks."

Point of inquiry: refresh my memory who Andrea is?

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

So here is what I have pondering....Oscar had a DNA test and found that Drew was his dad.  That meant they had the same DNA, right??  So how could Franco be Drew??  Surely Oscar can't have two different male DNA genes. 

I know that Franco now has Drew's memories, but his DNA wasn't changed...was it??  I don't see how Franco could possibly have Drew's DNA....therefor...how can he be Oscar's dad??

My theory is muddled and I may be looking into something that is not there...  Anybody following my thoughts???

Regardless, I hate this storyline.  Am afrand that it will be another one of those that goes on and on and on...

They already told Franco/Drew that he had Franco's DNA. He rejected that, even though he was given evidence. The thing is he ISN'T DREW and DOESN'T have his DNA. He just thinks he's Drew due to the memory transfer. And then there's the real Drew who once looked like his twin, but doesn't now, but has his twin's memories, not his own. I know....it's convoluted, but that's what the writers want us to buy into.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique wrote:

He does look the same.

Saturday question.

Do the pics below remind you of another actor on GH? If so, who?

@keithsmom65  @RainCityWoman   all of the pictures are of Joe Flanigan who plays Neil, Alexis's former Therapist, at different points of his career. My question was did the second and third pics remind you of another actor on GH. It was subjective and therefore no right/wrong reply.

@BeckiWV's replies were the same as mine. The second one reminds me of Finn and the third one, Shiloh.

Image result for who plays neil on general hospital

Oh, darn. You mean I don't get a prize for having the right answer? I don't think any of them look like Finn. But then I remember Finn from way back when he played the vampire on Port Charles, John the detective on OLTL, and the nude model in the art class several episodes of Ally MacBeal. He has  very distinctive nose and mouth.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I am a die-hard GH fan, as I have been watching from the very first day it came on! However, due to time constraints, I just watch it and read about it here. I do not follow social media, so I know you all know so much more about the show than I do. But today, I saw a video about the actors that shows their true partners in life, and I was amazed at some. I'm sure you all are up to date on this. But I found it interesting in particular that  Laura Wright (Carly) and  Wes Ramsey (Peter) are lovers. it was very interesting to see all of the past and present characters in pictures with their current partners. But of all, I find Carly and Peter a very interesting couple!

She's not on the show, but I find Kady McClain's current husband an interesting match: Dixie Cooney and Kevin Collins (Jon Lindstrom). He used to be married to an actress on another Soap, and Kady has been married I think two times before her current one.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@keithsmom65 

Would you please rell me where i can find the   video you saw .

I knew about Carly and Peter but not others.

@cowboy sam   I've seen several of these. They seem to feature the same couples but some of the music is better than others. Here are some links. When @keithsmom65  reads your post she may have another one.

GH Real Life Couples 2019

Real Life Couples of GH

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.