Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Preds wrote:

Roxy has been testing out her camera.  She caught this one from over my shoulder.  Whatcha' think @Tique ?

Well @Preds  the photo is fine but I'm somewhat concerned about the contents of the cart. Uh are you going elsewhere to buy the food? It's Saturday. You still have to eat. Remember "eat" is the first word for "Eat, Drink, and Be Merry."

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He does look the same.

Saturday question.

Do the pics below remind you of another actor on GH? If so, who?

Image result for Joe Flanigan

Honored Contributor

No worries @Tique .  Catering by the Floating Rib. Roxy has already made arrangements with Felicia.  It's one of the new services she offers since Mac left.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

Why not Charlie's Pub   for food??  lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Alexis's shrink in his younger years.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand to look at that Brad!  He's a real snake!  He's always trying to get people to bad things for him!

When in the name of Heaven is this story line going to come to an end?  OMG!  I'm so tired of the Oscar story line and the baby switching story line!

I was thinking that on GH it seems that if someone leaves, they don't hire a replacement (not often) they just let their absence drag on and on.

Dante is gone!  LuLu...listen to me...he's gone!  Things are looking up .... maybe because it seems like she's getting busy with the new teacher.  

Speaking of teachers...that seems to be a theme on how they introduce new people lately.  I have to admit that guy is cute.  Although I like guys who look more like the Psychiatrist...dark hair guys, like my late husband..kinda gruff.

Can you imagine how stinky and gross those bed clothes must be?  Especially if people have been working on the boat?  My first thought was I wonder how many workers brought their girlfriends (or boyfriends) on there to get some business done!  Ugh!

I miss stuff all of the time because I fast forward over everything with Jax in it.  I don't care for him or Shiloah.   Oh!  I skip over some of Brad just because I can't stand to look at him.  In what world is it OK to take someone else's baby and ......let them think their baby is dead?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

He does look the same.

Saturday question.

Do the pics below remind you of another actor on GH? If so, who?

Not sure who he reminds me of, I will have to study the pictures for awhile longer, especially the bottom one.  Research purposes only.  He certainly doesn't come across this way on GH.  😂😂😂😂😂😂

PS something about the middle picture reminded me just a little bit of Finn, something about the smile, but it's faint. The beard I hate to say looks a bit Shiloh-y lol. Are you thinking of a current or former actor?

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV   Of course there's no right/wrong answer but we are on the same page. That bottom one just screams Shiloh to me but you keep studying it.

Related image

Let me know if you come up with someone else. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique I thought Shiloh also. I know its the wrong color but the hair looks like a Scotty lawnmower cut.

Trusted Contributor

I am a die-hard GH fan, as I have been watching from the very first day it came on! However, due to time constraints, I just watch it and read about it here. I do not follow social media, so I know you all know so much more about the show than I do. But today, I saw a video about the actors that shows their true partners in life, and I was amazed at some. I'm sure you all are up to date on this. But I found it interesting in particular that  Laura Wright (Carly) and  Wes Ramsey (Peter) are lovers. it was very interesting to see all of the past and present characters in pictures with their current partners. But of all, I find Carly and Peter a very interesting couple!