Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@daisy4 Here's a question.  If Andre jumped into the car of the driver who stabbed him, and then drove himself to GH, wouldn't the car be parked somewhere near the GH ER?  Couldn't the brillant detectives of Port Charles find the car, find some fingerprints or registration or something to help find the guy who stabbed Andre?  I know - I am asking for too much logic - put i get tired of yelling at the TV!

Yep, Andre "collasped" in the ER.  Therefore, he must have been exhausted from his walk from the long term visitors parking lot!! LOL.  And, our intrepid dectectives, as you stated, cannot locate said vehicle which undoubtedly has blood in/on it which is in theory blocking the ER entrance.  I, too, yell a lot at the TV....:smileyhappy:

Respected Contributor

That was covered. They mentioned seeing the car & Andre on camera with Andre stumbling into the ER & the car rolling to a stop. So they have the car. I suspect Andre's are the only prints as the attacker most likely wore gloves.

Valued Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

@corita wrote:

So here is what I have pondering....Oscar had a DNA test and found that Drew was his dad.  That meant they had the same DNA, right??  So how could Franco be Drew??  Surely Oscar can't have two different male DNA genes. 

I know that Franco now has Drew's memories, but his DNA wasn't changed...was it??  I don't see how Franco could possibly have Drew's DNA....therefor...how can he be Oscar's dad??

My theory is muddled and I may be looking into something that is not there...  Anybody following my thoughts???

Regardless, I hate this storyline.  Am afrand that it will be another one of those that goes on and on and on...

Kim did mention the DNA thing to Franco, but he pretty much ignored her.

He knows he isn't biologically Oscar's father scientifically. He only knows he's Drew in his head and doesn't know Franco at all.

He says he doesn't know Franco, but Drew and Franco were children together - so the writers bombed on that fact!

Respected Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

@corita wrote:

So here is what I have pondering....Oscar had a DNA test and found that Drew was his dad.  That meant they had the same DNA, right??  So how could Franco be Drew??  Surely Oscar can't have two different male DNA genes. 

I know that Franco now has Drew's memories, but his DNA wasn't changed...was it??  I don't see how Franco could possibly have Drew's DNA....therefor...how can he be Oscar's dad??

My theory is muddled and I may be looking into something that is not there...  Anybody following my thoughts???

Regardless, I hate this storyline.  Am afrand that it will be another one of those that goes on and on and on...

Kim did mention the DNA thing to Franco, but he pretty much ignored her.

He knows he isn't biologically Oscar's father scientifically. He only knows he's Drew in his head and doesn't know Franco at all.

He says he doesn't know Franco, but Drew and Franco were children together - so the writers bombed on that fact!

@daisy4  Drew didn't know Franco as "Franco", though...he knew him as Bobby. May not recognize him all grown up.

Honored Contributor

From CelebDirtyLaundy

General Hospital Spoilers: Week of September 9 - Drew’s Terrible Fate Shatters Kim – Brad Spills Nelle Baby Swap Truth

GH Spoilers for the week of September 9-13 tease that some surprises are in store. First, Brad will make a risky decision. As Liesl Obrecht revs up the pressure, Brad will decide to tell Julian the whole truth. He previously told Julian that he exchanged dead Wiley Cooper-Jones for the baby of a random homeless woman.

Julian believes Brad and Lucas are raising a child that wouldn’t have been properly cared for otherwise. He’s in for a shock when he realizes Nelle was the other baby swapper. Julian will fly off the handle and leave Brad with another problem on his hands. Brad will expect Julian’s loyalty, but Julian will consider coming clean for Michael’s sake.

Speaking of Michael, he’ll observe something intriguing. That’ll probably tie in with this Julian situation. Michael might reflect on Wiley resembling him at that age or find some other comparison to draw. It could add to Julian’s guilt and leave him on the verge of confessing.

Julian Jerome Will Ultimately Decide To Help Brad Cooper

However, Ava will bring a twist of fate. It looks like her inadvertent advice will convince Julian to keep his mouth shut. He’ll choose to help Brad, so more trouble’s brewing. Over with Elizabeth, she’ll grow increasingly desperate. Liz just wants her husband back, but Franco  has no interest in his family. He’s all about Kim.

Spoilers say Kim will be unable to resist something – or more likely, someone. Will we see another make-out session or perhaps more? A hookup’s probably going to happen at some point, so we’ll see how long it takes. In the meantime, Jason will have some big news. His updates could bring a devastating blow for Kim in the week ahead.

Kim will indeed end up shattered, so that might involve the real Drew Cain’s fate. Drew is currently missing, but GH spoilers still point to a presumed death in a plane crash so far. That could be staged as part of Peter's plan. It could also be genuine if Drew’s plane was tampered with, but it’ll be tough for Drew’s loved ones either way.

On a happier note, there’ll be a reason to celebrate elsewhere. Nina, Valentin, and Liesl will come together to rejoice. Sasha may finally be out of the woods by then and Nina would certainly want to live it up over that.

Curtis Ashford Has A Top Secret Meeting With Laura Webber

At the park, Curtis will have a top-secret meeting with Laura. He’ll fill Laura in on the codicil mission and what it could mean for Spencer. Of course, this is probably all building to the return of Nikolas. Now that Laura’s becoming part of the story, things should start heating up.

Finally, General Hospital spoilers say Sonny will find runaway Dev Cerci. It seems the teen will get spooked over something and bolt, but Sonny will make sure Dev sticks around.

Silly me. Wondering to whom Brad would turn. He only has one friend, Julian. Well there's Brit wherever she is. How long will Julian consider telling Michael. Not long because he knows if he does, his part in this will come out. Just as Peter has shown us who he is, so has Julian. So has Brad. Over and over and over.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Here's a question.  If Andre jumped into the car of the driver who stabbed him, and then drove himself to GH, wouldn't the car be parked somewhere near the GH ER?  Couldn't the brillant detectives of Port Charles find the car, find some fingerprints or registration or something to help find the guy who stabbed Andre?  I know - I am asking for too much logic - put i get tired of yelling at the TV!

@daisy4, they don't even have brains enough to put a guard outside Andre's door.  

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

So, we all know hospital rooms have 1 door!!!!  Peter ducked into the bathroom when the alarms went off and magically came out in the hallway.  Seriously??????  Hey, writers, details matter!!!!  That was just stupid!!!  News flash:  your viewers are not!!!!!

Get it together or move on!!!

@grandma rOMG this drove me crazy.  Well, crazier.  I was not even cool with him going into the bathroom. But then how did he get into the hallway from a patient's bathroom?  What kind of rooms are in this hospital?  It's like a maze.  Or a funhouse.    

Honored Contributor

According to my calendar, today is Friday. Right? This is the best they could offer - the recounting of Alexis and Neil's date @ "Drag Bingo". Just slap me now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

...the Black Card purchases for Roxy continue...

@mysoutherncomfort  @grandma r   @cowboy sam   @Preds 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice on Thursday's show...Michael has wiskers   and has a start of a mustach?/

First time we have seen any hairs growing on his face...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."