Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Here's a question.  If Andre jumped into the car of the driver who stabbed him, and then drove himself to GH, wouldn't the car be parked somewhere near the GH ER?  Couldn't the brillant detectives of Port Charles find the car, find some fingerprints or registration or something to help find the guy who stabbed Andre?  I know - I am asking for too much logic - put i get tired of yelling at the TV!

Valued Contributor

@corita wrote:

So here is what I have pondering....Oscar had a DNA test and found that Drew was his dad.  That meant they had the same DNA, right??  So how could Franco be Drew??  Surely Oscar can't have two different male DNA genes. 

I know that Franco now has Drew's memories, but his DNA wasn't changed...was it??  I don't see how Franco could possibly have Drew's DNA....therefor...how can he be Oscar's dad??

My theory is muddled and I may be looking into something that is not there...  Anybody following my thoughts???

Regardless, I hate this storyline.  Am afrand that it will be another one of those that goes on and on and on...

Kim did mention the DNA thing to Franco, but he pretty much ignored her.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Nelle Has A Dirty Trick Up Her Sleeve

GH Spoilers for Friday reveal a day where secrets bubble to the surface but don’t quite make it there… yet. Peter still hasn’t come through for Shiloh because Peter is too busy trying to take care of his own problems. Those problems are namely a stabbed Andre and a missing Drew. So Shiloh lingers in jail and meets up with his newest friend, Nelle. He knows that this is not a woman who would have fallen for his cult, but perhaps she may have been a good partner in crime.

But Nelle knows something about him he doesn’t know. He is not Wiley's father like he thinks he is and Nelle tries to use her own little secret to her advantage. She tries to recruit Shiloh as a Pentonville ally… mainly to keep him away from her son.

Meanwhile, the woman who delivered her baby is still carrying that secret around and uses it to her advantage. After Brad  tries threatening Liesl, she turns the tables and finally gets him to agree to make sure Sasha and Nina’s DNA match.

However, Finn looks to have some pretty grim news. He gathers Sasha’s loved ones around him and spoilers say Nina is overwhelmed. Of course, Finn also may have great news that the anti-viral drugs are working, but he typically delivers any news in a grim manner.

Over at Charlie’s, Alexis and Diane catch up and Diane asks her how the sex has been with Neil. Alexis might not have too much to tell. Maybe Diane isn't getting any herself. This sudden preoccupation with another woman's sex life makes no sense - especially someone who has [or maybe that should be had] as much going for her as Diane. 

Finally, just as Joss and Dev start school and try to play it cool with the undocumented immigrant secret, Jax gets wind of Sonny’s latest plan. He thinks it’s great, as long as Josslyn can move in with him and get away from the hot mess that is Casa Corinthos. Hello Jax. Been wondering when you would start acting like a father.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Preds 

I like your version better !!   lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

My version is..

Weasle told Dr. O...that he refused to change the blood test!

Peter was runing out of the hospital so fast he ran into the street and splat a bus got him....end of Peter...lol

Charlie told Kim...he changed his mind about selling the Pub...after hearing about her and Franco/Drew  was seen kissing...and sorry but i'm staying and breaking up with you now!

Nina will be told   by Michael  that he founn that she doesn't have a daughter  and Valenitine was behind it!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

@corita wrote:

So here is what I have pondering....Oscar had a DNA test and found that Drew was his dad.  That meant they had the same DNA, right??  So how could Franco be Drew??  Surely Oscar can't have two different male DNA genes. 

I know that Franco now has Drew's memories, but his DNA wasn't changed...was it??  I don't see how Franco could possibly have Drew's DNA....therefor...how can he be Oscar's dad??

My theory is muddled and I may be looking into something that is not there...  Anybody following my thoughts???

Regardless, I hate this storyline.  Am afrand that it will be another one of those that goes on and on and on...

Kim did mention the DNA thing to Franco, but he pretty much ignored her.

He knows he isn't biologically Oscar's father scientifically. He only knows he's Drew in his head and doesn't know Franco at all.

Esteemed Contributor

So, we all know hospital rooms have 1 door!!!!  Peter ducked into the bathroom when the alarms went off and magically came out in the hallway.  Seriously??????  Hey, writers, details matter!!!!  That was just stupid!!!  News flash:  your viewers are not!!!!!

Get it together or move on!!!

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Here's a question.  If Andre jumped into the car of the driver who stabbed him, and then drove himself to GH, wouldn't the car be parked somewhere near the GH ER?  Couldn't the brillant detectives of Port Charles find the car, find some fingerprints or registration or something to help find the guy who stabbed Andre?  I know - I am asking for too much logic - put i get tired of yelling at the TV!

@daisy4   you answered your own questions. The writers haven't heard of logic so they don't follow through on their own bits and pieces of the plot. As far as the "brilliant detectives", they still haven't figured out who tampered with the election results; however while lying in bed completely out of it after going through major surgery, Jordan managed to solve the "Kidnapped Kidney" case. It boggles the mind. It also makes me wonder if whatever meds she was being given at that time should become a regular prescription. Kidding!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@grandma r 

Don't they have someone watching the cameras inside GH??

oops...of course not ...anyother time some one would have  Peter slinking very suspiciously  in the hall  ??

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@grandma r 

So, we all know hospital rooms have 1 door!!!!  Peter ducked into the bathroom when the alarms went off and magically came out in the hallway.  Seriously??????  Hey, writers, details matter!!!!  That was just stupid!!!  News flash:  your viewers are not!!!!! Get it together or move on!!!

You read my mind!!!  Some semblance of reality from the writers would be welcomed.  Kudos.