Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@corita

Wasn't that Patrick...he did brain surgery on Jason i think.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Griffy is a talented neurosurgeon, but, thanks to Ava, he's not on staff!!!!  Although I wouldn't mind if Patrick came back!!!!  Yes, Jules, your sister is responsible for PC's best brain doc to be unavailable to help your girlfriend's son.  Are you man enough to do something about it?????

I hate that they have given another child this hideous disease!!!!  Are these writers incapable of plots that don't involve the death of children?????

When does Ava get what she deserves?????

Esteemed Contributor

There are plenty of other characters I'd rather see with an inoperable brain tumor if they feel the need to give one to somebody.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV     I wanted to reply to your last post on the August thread so I'm bringing it here. You said "Drew and Jason are starting to buddy up."

I don't agree with that. Jason seems to be going out of his way to tell Drew things that Jason thinks he should know but I don't see that being reciprocated. I'm not even sure it's appreciated. If I'm wrong, please enlighten me.

Well, I didn't mean right now, which is why I said "starting". I do think the potential is certainly there down the road.  Look at Drew and Franco, who would think they would ever get along?  When I saw the scene of Jason telling Drew that Oscar was in the hospital, I thought "it's beginning." Time will tell.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

So sad to see Christopher Lawford passed, @beckyb1012.  Any news on what was the cause?  I loved his character on AMC.  RIP, Mr. Lawford.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

So sad to see Christopher Lawford passed, @beckyb1012.  Any news on what was the cause?  I loved his character on AMC.  RIP, Mr. Lawford.

I read yesterday that he collapsed at a yoga workout and then died shortly later.  His third wife is a yoga instructor.  They were also reporting it was from natural causes so I am sure he is still clean and sober.  I loved watching him on AMC @redwingsgal

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

I read yesterday that he collapsed at a yoga workout and then died shortly later.  His third wife is a yoga instructor.  They were also reporting it was from natural causes so I am sure he is still clean and sober.  I loved watching him on AMC @redwingsgal

Drugs and/or alcohol take a terrible toll on the body, especially the heart. So if he was clean and sober now, it may be there was just too much damage done from previous abuse.   

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom

Yep...how about Ava first?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I just cannot muster up being upset about the Oscar storyline.  I really don't care for the character and see no purpose to him being on the show.  I don't like any of the kiddie storylines so something could happen to all the kids and it wouldn't bother me.   

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal. He died of a heart attack. Sad, he was young and trying to stay fit. RIP💐

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.