Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

I haven't seen today's GH yet (still at work) but just saw a preview of Kim treating her son in the hospital. 

She's an OB/GYN.  Unless he went into labor or needs a Pap smear, what is she gonna look at?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coquille wrote:

Something's not right with Oscar and either Mom Kim or Dad Drew. I think one of them is not his biological parent. Could be really, really wrong but....... That storyline might, just might be interesting if done properly. We'll see!

Does everyone agree, Money Talks and BS Walks! Julian paid her off!

Oops! Ignore my idea. Looks like it's something serious. I was hoping it wasn't something serious. 

-----------------  

That is the first thought that came into my head....either Drew or Kim are not Oscar's bio parent!! So have Oscar and mom been dealing with this illness all along??  Please don't let this story turn into yet another Shriner's PSA storyline....

My hope is that Julian and then quickly Brad get caught in their lies and sent far, far away. I hope Alexis is on to them soon.

****PS - meant to add...am thinking that Oscar may need a blood transfusion along the way and Kim or Drew will not match!!

Honored Contributor

So Oscar has a blood condition.  Call in Dr. Terry because Kim wants to keep a secret?  A secret that may kill "her" son? 

Was it really necessary for Liz to tell Kim that her first kiss was when Dr. Terry was a boy?  Maybe Dr. Terry had not told other people and Liz just blurts it out.  Not her place and not the time. 

@Laura14 ... I hope I didn't mess up the story today, but the whole show ticked me off.  Although, I did love seeing Diane and Alexis together.  Lawdy, I love these two when they can be together.

I hate Brad!  He doesn't deserve Lucas or the baby.  He is no better than Nell.

Jules asking for Drews help?  Well, that had a meaning somewhere down the road and I don't think it actually hasto do with Kim.

WOO HOO ... Ryan out and planning already.  NO ... had enough of him before and don't want to see him again ... unless he kills off our list first.  Smiley Wink

Ladies, make your list and send to Ryan, oh, Dr. Kevin.  Cash only.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I haven't seen today's GH yet (still at work) but just saw a preview of Kim treating her son in the hospital. 

She's an OB/GYN.  Unless he went into labor or needs a Pap smear, what is she gonna look at?  

@Laura14 After you watch the episode, you'll see she wasn't treating him. She was just there for him as she had been in the past. For me, it was too close for comfort. I said and @corita concurred, we really didn't want another bad medical situation whether it be terminal or not. Enough is enough and they never follow through properly as mentioned over and over again. Watch the episode and let us know how you feel about it, as always. The rest of the show was worthless! We all want to see drama, suspense, love, intrigue, etc... Oh I forgot, this is not the OLD GH!!!! Trying to be a facsimile thereof. Oh well. I can dream, can't I. Hope all is well.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

This was one of the few soaps left that I USED to look forward to.

I can't stand the character of Brad so every time he comes on I fast forward over it.

It seems like lately it's gotten so boring.  

Esteemed Contributor

So Kim wanted to talk to the Oncologist. That spells cancer. Anyone can contract cancer with no genetic indications whatsoever. I don't understand the inferences of genetic makeup.  By his symptoms, I would think it might be brain and not blood cancer. But what do I know? She said she hadn't really told Oscar what his illness as a young child was, but she knew it would reoccur eventually. 

Way too much time spent on Josselyn and Cameron. Who cares? He's a sneaky little creep anyway. Alexis knows Julian was involved in something nefarious regarding that baby. Brad is a sniveling horrible excuse for a human being. 

Obviously Liz's friend has let it be known that he/she is a trans. Kim showed no surprise whatsoever. I doubt Liz would have said anything if that weren't the case. 

Honored Contributor

Unless Heather meets up with Ryan shortly and we get Bonnie and Clyde on psychotropic drugs skipping through PC, NOT interested.

And dare I hope for Dr. O to complete the unholy Trinity with Scotty and his hair gel to defend them all at trial.

With Ava about to lose her stuff and serial killers everywhere along with a long lost Cassadine on the loose, no one is safe and I want to watch the upcoming blood bath in all its glory just in time for Halloween. I'll supply the hockey mask and live vicariously through it for as long as I can.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

Maybe Ava and Ryan will be a perfect couple!!

Is it Halloween yet??   lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I do not have the energy to jump on the Kevin/Ryan bandwagon to crazyland while Laura returns to see her life once again in a nightmare. Ryan died in a fire!!!! Why couldn't they just leave it at that? Don't we have enough of the dead/undead running around Port Charles as it is?

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So Kim wanted to talk to the Oncologist. That spells cancer. Anyone can contract cancer with no genetic indications whatsoever. I don't understand the inferences of genetic makeup.  By his symptoms, I would think it might be brain and not blood cancer. But what do I know? She said she hadn't really told Oscar what his illness as a young child was, but she knew it would reoccur eventually. 

Way too much time spent on Josselyn and Cameron. Who cares? He's a sneaky little creep anyway. Alexis knows Julian was involved in something nefarious regarding that baby. Brad is a sniveling horrible excuse for a human being. 

Obviously Liz's friend has let it be known that he/she is a trans. Kim showed no surprise whatsoever. I doubt Liz would have said anything if that weren't the case. 

My guess is it is blood cancer.  This is blood cancer awareness month.

They've already given one blood cancer to Anna, polycythemia vera.  Wonder what they'll come up with for Oscar.