Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@DLew The only time I ever liked Scott was when he was with Dominique! They had such amazing chemistry. When she got sick, I cried every episode that showed her, Scott and Lucy...especially the one where they did the sonogram on Lucy in Dom's hospital room so she could see the baby before she died. And the one where Scott carried her out to the hospital garden so she didn't have to die in the hospital, omigosh! I just sobbed!

I think Dominique would be very disappointed that Scott has reverted back to his old sleazy self.

Honored Contributor

On the Thursday's show...i think that Mike overheard Sonny talking to Carly about Charlie....what do you think Mike will do??

Today..i think Mike will go and talk/tell somone?/  or will her run away from Sonny'and  his family  and they will have to look for him...

and find him so confused that he will need to be admitted to a health care place??  this what i think....anyone else??

How is Kristine going to fit into the story by returning home?? 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

------

I see her or Kiki becoming Chase's girlfriend.  I read somewhere that he will be "getting" a new love....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

------

I see her or Kiki becoming Chase's girlfriend.  I read somewhere that he will be "getting" a new love....

Oh no! I certainly hope the writers don't do that to Chase. He's one of my favorite characters at the moment. He deserves someone more mature than Kristina.

As for KiKi, my prediction regarding Griffin could be on the way to becoming a reality.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I think Mike is going to take drastic measures to try and protect Sonny.  I'm thinking he's going to burn the place down or something.  He's going to try and fix what he did.

Respected Contributor

I have one thing to say, " He Held A Knife To Her  Mother's Throat "! How can the writers have her working for Jullian? She'll also get involved with Sonny and the dead body eventually. We all know that Mike will mess things up but how can we fault him for anything he does.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think Mike is going to take drastic measures to try and protect Sonny.  I'm thinking he's going to burn the place down or something.  He's going to try and fix what he did.

@Lipstickdiva    @cowboy sam    you might be interested in next week's Spoilers.

This is something that I'm wondering about. Was this a GH slip about details: Yesterday when Griffin and KiKi were talking about his suspension, KiKi offered to testify on his behalf. He said it wasn't that kind of trial. KiKi then said something like "Then we'll just have to get my mom to recant'. Griffin said, "It wouldn't help. I already confessed." When did KiKi find out why Griffin was suspended? The day after Bensch was found guilty when Griffin was in Monica's office and KiKi found out about the suspension, he assured her it had nothing to do with her but he didn't tell her what happened nor did he tell her that the suspension was initiated by Ava. KiKi and Griffin supposedly hadn't been in contact with each other since that day so how does KiKi know what happened?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

General Hospital spoilers for Monday September 10:

Maxie cautions Nina.

Valentin gets an update from Curtis.

Brad has mixed feelings.

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday September 11:

Julian calls Alexis.

Sonny wants answers.

Drew spends time with Sam.

General Hospital spoilers for Wednesday September 12:

Mike is shaken.

Chase shares his discovery.

Sonny is confronted.

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday September 13:

Margaux and Jordan work together.

Kristina opens up to Sam.

Maxie is confused.

General Hospital spoilers for Friday September 14:

Carly calls Sonny out.

Jordan and Margaux continue to brainstorm.

Kim tears into Drew.

Other Spoilers:

After Mike tampers with the gas lines at Charlie’s Pub, Kristina spots him and alerts Sonny to his father’s whereabouts. Julian smells gas and tries to get everyone out of the pub, but Mike refuses to leave. When Kristina sees him drop a wrench, she realizes what Mike did. Kristina rushes back into the pub to fix the gas leak but is caught in an explosion as many race in to save her. Julian begins to see what’s behind Mike’s actions and the truth surrounding the dead body hidden there is at risk of being revealed.

Ava gets under Nina’s skin.

Oscar is stunned.

Jason takes a stance.

Margaux receives a warning from Sam about Drew.

Maxie struggles with her feelings toward Peter, as he and Lulu bond over work.

A legal case draws Alexis into Julian and Kim’s orbit.

Kristina could be headed down a dangerous path.

Terry becomes involved as Oscar’s illness shakes up a few lives.

Other News:

The new Jordan premieres late next week.

Honored Contributor

@Tique

at end of today's show in the previews...for Monday the10th

Mike is  in Jerome's basement  and is going to either bust a pipe or turn a handle off??

Next

he is talking to Kristina....think maybe she heard him in basement or idk??

Darn..now we need to wait.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for answering about Dominique.  She is so pretty in that picture.  Now it is coming back to me about Lucy and the baby.  I liked so many of the actors and actresses in the past.  I liked Lucy too as she was always up to something.