Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Coquille wrote:

@grandma r I think that Jon Lindstrom ( Kevin/Ryan) plays the role of Ryan really well. He is, really creepy in that role! I also like him as Kevin. Win, win with him. Usually, i find that when an actor plays a dual role, they don't always project well in both roles. He does. I don't like Ryan being brought back either but they can't come up with new storylines, so this is what we're left with. Waiting for Laura to come back but not for Ryan/Laura storyline. Yuck.

I agree with @Coquille about the portrayal of Kevin/Ryan. Right now Ryvin (Ryan pretending to be Kevin) is being played as someone who is just slightly off. Lucy has noticed something isn't quite right but on yesterday's show it didn't seem like either Mac or Felicia did.

For those who may have missed this yesterday: In Ryvin's haste to see Felicia, he noticed a woman sitting at the bar with blond hair who he could only see from the back. He approached her thinking she was Felicia and said "Beautiful as always". When the woman turned around it was Ava. Ryvin apologized but even Ava noticed something was amiss with him. She made a comment to Franco, 'Is your doctor self medicating?" I guess that encounter made Ryvin settle down somewhat. By the time Felicia actually did arrive, he seemed a bit calmer.

The October Spoilers say Ryvin wants to kill Lucy. I think he finds her annoying. He's not alone.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

606EC8F7-9805-453D-95C3-9397B1238071.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD

thank you for posting the pic of our   regular GH cast members!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."