Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  Billy Miller took over your Dylan's original role while he was over at Y&R.  Now "Dylan" is coming back to reclaim his role and Billy Miller is so upset, he's not even showing up to lie in the hospital bed his character is currently laying in.  He was shot and is in a coma.  His wife is talking to a pillow.

Right now they are trying to spin a twin storyline on us.  Most of us have called BS on that since the idea was already floated years ago and we are redredging it.  I'll only speak for myself but I have been FF through the entire storyline because I don't care.  

Billy Miller is wasted on GH and I'd love to see him go back to Y&R.  That means we get our Patrick back unless you want to do a twin storyline there as well.  And Victoria thinks she is having headaches now.

Honored Contributor

No I think most of us never really warmed up to Patrick.  He's kind of OK but I personally, still like Billy Miller in the role.

I will admit the way these idiots changed the personality of Billy on the show Patrick works better but I STILL liked Billy Miller in the part.

The funny thing is the kid who plays Billy and Victoria's kid looks like he could be a miniture Billy Miller.  I've always said that.  We haven't seen the kids for some time though and on this show they might come back as teenagers (which they just did to us for a set of twins).

These twins were around 7 or 9 years old and then suddeny they appear as teenagers, just like that because the dumb writers changed the direction of the show and the teenagers had to be upset about their Dad impregnating some women he spent one night with and 7 or 9 year olds wouldn't care.  Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

Just read that Dillon will remain as a recurring character.  The actor's contract wasn't renewed, but, he agreed to recurring status.  

There is an online petition to bring Rebecca Budig back as Hayden.

Did anyone else notice Scott's ankle socks with his suit???  Pretty poor story content when I'm left to notice such details.

Why does the wardrobe dept find it necessary to have so many women in I'll fitting tops, unbuttoned so far down????  Not necessary.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I am under a Tropical Storm Warning and a State of Emergency.  So far, ABC is broadcasting normally but I have hope that the local news will break in and pre-empt GH by 2pm.  They usually can't help themselves.  

I would tell you how upset I am that I am potentially going to miss an episode of GH but no one here would believe me and I can't even type it with a straight face. Smiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

i would rather watch GH than... having a "tropical storm" !!

Be safe ok?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

The local station did not disappoint!  No GH for me today Smiley SadSmiley Very Happy

The wind is wicked!  And the power has thought about leaving me but so far so good.

I did think about launching myself to LA to do a walk through on GH sets in this wind but I think it's beyond hope at this point and most of the good actors have left anyway.

Although Sonny could absolutely console me in my tropical storm time of need.  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Or Griffin. As a true Catholic I would absolutely volunteer to defile that man properly and Ava can watch it happen.  No more guilt.  Smiley Very Happy  And no charge for my services.  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

Smiley LOL

I about fell off my chair  lol!

Yes,Ava must watch you and Griffin make out...lol!

Spoiler
Spoiler

oops...ya,got me laughing that i clicked spoilers instead 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

So I am a little lost, Franco is Heather and Scotty Baldwin's son, are they now tying to intimate that Jason is also his son, wait a second unless I am totally nuts) isn't Jason Alan Quatermaine and Susan Moores son?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

**Today's show was one of the few times that I enjoyed Dr.O!!

**I wonder if Ava will come back with a new face...like Jason did???

**Which story is the most ridiculous???

Kiki becoming a doctor

Mickey and Nelle getting though all the old "tales"

Sonny getting out of the "mob"
        Amy, Nathan and Man Landers secret

**Saw a commercial where Steve B. will be back onTuesday the 19th