Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Stupid and cruel...telling Finn the baby is gone.  Of course his child will turn up at some point.  FV needs to swallow his pride, put his ego in check, and bring Hayden back.  Finish the storyline, show the struggles as this couple marry and raise their child.

Why is Ava stalking Griffin?????  Stop, please!!!

If tptb are looking for extra cash, there are plenty of cast members who bring absolutely no value to this show.  Jordan, Amy, Nelle, Valerie, Andre, the new doc....they can all go!

As for Perks.....I suppose the residents of PC now prefer coffee to blts!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So who really had the necklace that Valentin retrieved? Someone in the jewelry thief ring Anna talked about? Did Valentin recognize the modus operandi? 

The Kiki storyline? Can it get more ridiculous? She's about as convincing as a perspectivve wondertkind doctor as Ned's wife would be. Seriously. And what the heck is James dePaiva's role all about. He isn't convincing either. Stop this insanity.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Stupid and cruel...telling Finn the baby is gone.  Of course his child will turn up at some point.  FV needs to swallow his pride, put his ego in check, and bring Hayden back.  Finish the storyline, show the struggles as this couple marry and raise their child.

Why is Ava stalking Griffin?????  Stop, please!!!

If tptb are looking for extra cash, there are plenty of cast members who bring absolutely no value to this show.  Jordan, Amy, Nelle, Valerie, Andre, the new doc....they can all go!

As for Perks.....I suppose the residents of PC now prefer coffee to blts!

@grandma r  You're hired!

Honored Contributor

OH yeah.  I said in the August thread when I found out Hayden was leaving that we all know that kid will come back and so will Hayden, right when Finn is at the alter. 

I don't understand the necklace storyline either.  

I also wonder why in the world Ava is after Griffin all of a sudden.  2 weeks ago she wouldn't leave her house, now she can't stay out of the hospital. And how realistic that Ava just roams the hospital getting patient information. 

This show needs to get a little more realistic. Develop some plausible stories and stop with the nonsense.  And they need to get writers with better memories.  We as viewers seem to remember a lot of past storylines that they don't so what they are writing doesn't make any sense.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

OH yeah.  I said in the August thread when I found out Hayden was leaving that we all know that kid will come back and so will Hayden, right when Finn is at the alter. 

I also wonder why in the world Ava is after Griffin all of a sudden.  2 weeks ago she wouldn't leave her house, now she can't stay out of the hospital. And how realistic that Ava just roams the hospital getting patient information. 

This show needs to get a little more realistic. Develop some plausible stories and stop with the nonsense.  And they need to get writers with better memories.  We as viewers seem to remember a lot of past storylines that they don't so what they are writing doesn't make any sense.   

Isn't Ava a little long in the tooth for Griffin? She seems to have a propensity for wanting young men who seem to stumble all over themselves trying to find goodness in a woman who is a horrible human being.

Honored Contributor

I got lost some where on the necklace story  - how did is suddently reappear, did Valentin have something to do with it?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I got lost some where on the necklace story  - how did is suddently reappear, did Valentin have something to do with it?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@I am still oxox  We don't know and neither do the writers.  Even if they gave us a straight answer, they would rewrite it by Friday's show.

Honored Contributor

Griffin is one mixed up man, he is sending all sorts of signals to Ava, that he will not or can not reciprocate on

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@I am still oxox  We don't know and neither do the writers.  Even if they gave us a straight answer, they would rewrite it by Friday's show.

-------------

They do seem to be writing these stories on the fly!! Most do not even make sense....

Esteemed Contributor

Ava is a viper.  She only cares about herself, everyone else be damned.  She will use the rejection as the reason to accept Valentine's offer.

Get rid of Parker and Valerie asap!!!!  We don't need a replay of Parker and Kristina.  It didn't fly the first time;  why go for a redo???

Why are they hiding Jason's face????

The necklace story is absurd!

Please, hire better writers or ask some of the loyal viewers on this site for suggestions!!!  At least we remember GH history!