Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I need my Robert Scorpio back.

Me too. I want him back on GH and I want him with Anna where he has always belonged. I never liked Duke and I didn't like Holly. I want the DeVane/Scorpio team, and maybe then Mac can get a life too.

Smiley Surprised. How can you not like Duke?!!  And Holly was a great character back in the day.  This new all con all the time version the newbies turned her into is ridiculous.  

Which reminds me, Kristina is old enough now.  Bring back Ethan and let's go.  They had great chemistry once upon a time.  Heart

I don't know. Duke just never appealed to me at all. But then, I was all in with the Anna/Scorpio love story and didn't want it to end. They were hot no matter what they were doing. And yes, Ethan was cool. I forget...was he Luke's son?

Yes.  Luke and Hollys son.  Wish they would bring him back.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

So, am I wrong to assume there will be no GH today, since it's Labor Day holiday?

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So, am I wrong to assume there will be no GH today, since it's Labor Day holiday?

@RainCityWoman, the listings show it will be a repeat.

Honored Contributor

Anyone else slighly depressed GH is on today and we will have to FF through another hour?  

Here's to geting a good show at some point this week.  Keep hope alive!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks. Then I won't have to watch On Demand today before I watch the Tuesday installment.

Honored Contributor

I just follow on Facebook and if they post something even remotely tempting I will flip through the recording.

If not, I just delete.

I'm just sitting here waitin' on Burton.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Boy they sure like to have Griffen appear with his shirt off!..  I taught in a Cathoilc School for 20 years and never once saw any priest with his shirt off!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  Because of his religion the writers are pushing the envelope.  Really not necessary!

Honored Contributor

I am calling such BS on this whole ridiculous Hayden/Rachel/Cassandra/Madison story. She and that kid will make an appearance as soon as Finn has his next engagement. Gimme a huge break! And I didn't need the final shot to know it. I think "no kidding" is what came out of my mouth although I substituted a stronger word for kidding.

And remember Kelly's? Now we have Perks cafe? It's fall in NY. They did a new set they can't use over the winter. But they will as PC residents bond in a blizzard.

And what is the point of the whole necklace theft? Valentin is a snake, Nelle is a snake, Nina is a fool-all things we already knew a year ago.

I ask for one, just one, decent story I can watch. This nonsense we have going in all aspects is begging for cancellation. I never thought I'd actually get there but I think I'm there. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree! I'm waiting for Steve to come back. If his storyline is bad, I'm done. I don't expect the writing to change. They're  putting all of their eggs in Steve's basket. If that doesn't pan out, they should be canceled.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.