Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Laura14 OMG!  He's yours.  Many of us over at Y&R don't care a lot for his character.  I, for one would love to send him back.

I would if I could, but we haven't seen him (or Jill) in months.  Well, Jill popped in a few months ago for a few episodes but we didn't see much of him.

He and Jill are supposed to be cruising the world so he hasn't been around.  Many of us miss Jill (she was good at stirring things up) because goodness knows Y&R needs some major stirring...Ha!  But they haven't written anything for her.  As for him, I wouldn't mind if someone pushed him overboard.....

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

He is not going anywhere. You can have him I can't stand him.

Pardon me for chuckling, but aren't you the one on the previous GH thread who told us all to stop watching it if we hated it so much? Weren't we just expressing our areas of discontent the same way you are right here?  Just sayin....as the "saying" goes.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Laura14 OMG!  He's yours.  Many of us over at Y&R don't care a lot for his character.  I, for one would love to send him back.

I would if I could, but we haven't seen him (or Jill) in months.  Well, Jill popped in a few months ago for a few episodes but we didn't see much of him.

He and Jill are supposed to be cruising the world so he hasn't been around.  Many of us miss Jill (she was good at stirring things up) because goodness knows Y&R needs some major stirring...Ha!  But they haven't written anything for her.  As for him, I wouldn't mind if someone pushed him overboard.....

@Annabellethecat66  You can push him right this way!  Heart  We know how to appreciate an Aussie although you can keep Cane.  Ugh!   

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 They're together.....you want one....you get the other one as a bonus.....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Laura14 They're together.....you want one....you get the other one as a bonus.....

@Annabellethecat66  No deal.  Cane is an idiot and we have enough of those roaming Port Charles.  

Tristan is ours, he has always been ours and frankly, you guys are thieves.  You currently have our Patrick over there and I didn't even ask for him back.  You'd have to give him up since Billy Miller wouldn't have a role to go back to.  

Just send Cane and Liliy and the two brats over the cliff like Mommy and be done with them.  But Tristan goes on the plane home first.  

Honored Contributor

I need my Robert Scorpio back.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Me too. I want him back on GH and I want him with Anna where he has always belonged. I never liked Duke and I didn't like Holly. I want the DeVane/Scorpio team, and maybe then Mac can get a life too.

Honored Contributor

Amen!

I mean, poor Mac.  He will always be the consolidation prize Scorpio.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Me too. I want him back on GH and I want him with Anna where he has always belonged. I never liked Duke and I didn't like Holly. I want the DeVane/Scorpio team, and maybe then Mac can get a life too.

Smiley Surprised. How can you not like Duke?!!  And Holly was a great character back in the day.  This new all con all the time version the newbies turned her into is ridiculous.  

Which reminds me, Kristina is old enough now.  Bring back Ethan and let's go.  They had great chemistry once upon a time.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Smiley Surprised. How can you not like Duke?!!  And Holly was a great character back in the day.  This new all con all the time version the newbies turned her into is ridiculous.  

Which reminds me, Kristina is old enough now.  Bring back Ethan and let's go.  They had great chemistry once upon a time.  Heart

I don't know. Duke just never appealed to me at all. But then, I was all in with the Anna/Scorpio love story and didn't want it to end. They were hot no matter what they were doing. And yes, Ethan was cool. I forget...was he Luke's son?