The writer or writers are sure keeping us guessing about  how Jason will  be

coming back!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@corita wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I have to say it is getting to be the Sam show...so i keep the fast forward going on my remote...and of course with Steve Burton returning it will be more and more of Sam....ugh...

I can't believe Sonny is going to go to Physical Therapy AGAIN...hahaha....the wheelchair storyline, bullet in leg storyline....he isn't getting to walk much lately!! ha.

I do like Nina  and Valentin reuniting........Was so glad that Julian is gone....his last storylines were just "out there" and i hope Alexis finally gets a good storyline now...she has been such a dip...................and hopefully they won't do a Niki Newman with her hitting the bottle again and again..... the doc and Ava is getting interesting...and wondering what back story they will give to Steve B...................the twins thing sounds lame....

And i was hoping Franco's character got more sane in NY and even though he is coming back that way ...he keeps repeating how he could always go back to that dark character.........hopefully not.....

And...enough of Man Landers..........and it has been TOO LONG...please don't bring back the old Morgan....between him and Sam  it is FF all the way!!!

------------------

I cannot stand Valentin!!!  There is something about him that is so revolting!    I find the Valentin/Nina scenes stomach turning!  With all the "I promise, I promise" from Valentin, I am sure that he will once again break Nina's heart!

I have started to like Nina, but she really went overboard with the self tanner!  Her skin looks over bronzed!

I have to agree about Valentin. He is cringe worthy. But then I never liked the actor when he was on AMC. I also am not really a big fan of Nina either. Wonder how they will bring Burton back? They could always do what they did with Sarah Brown. She exited as Carly and when she came back, she was Claudia. Everyone sort of just suspended their belief systems because it is a Soap.  Same thing with Franco and Finn who came onto the show as different characters.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

My guess is we are going back to Heather's original story of selling off a twin.  

I'm not sure if we are going back to Susan being mom or if we are leaving that alone and sticking with Heather as mom to Franco and now another boy.  

Scotty is just going to love this!!  He lost a father and gained another son.  BIG points if baby boy #2 is a low life lawyer and his first scene is with a BLT.       

The funny thing is I don't think Scotty has ever been given the honor of having raised one of his kids from conception on, unless maybe Serena, but that was also weird circumstances. Then there was Karen Wexler. He must be quite the father of the country, kind of like Sonny.

Esteemed Contributor

Here is another Kirsten Storms interview re:  her absence.  Two takeaways:  At one point she was 85 lbs and she has a boyfriend, Wes.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/icymi-kirsten-storms-interview/

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Here is another Kirsten Storms interview re:  her absence.  Two takeaways:  At one point she was 85 lbs and she has a boyfriend, Wes.

I checked your article.....is that her boyfriend pictured with  her?? if it is....he seems a bit older then her.....she really did look bad before she took the break from the show...thin and even her makeup didn't help....glad she is doing well these days....and she even gained some weight!

Honored Contributor

Are they replacing Billy Miller?  Has anyone seen anything about Billy Miller?  I'm curious because I like him a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I checked your article.....is that her boyfriend pictured with  her?? if it is....he seems a bit older then her.....she really did look bad before she took the break from the show...thin and even her makeup didn't help....glad she is doing well these days....and she even gained some weight!

I believe the pic of her is with Frank Valentini, the GH producer. 

Respected Contributor

He is not going anywhere. You can have him I can't stand him.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Are they replacing Billy Miller?  Has anyone seen anything about Billy Miller?  I'm curious because I like him a lot.

@Annabellethecat66  Rumor has it GH is keeping him.  Send back Tristan Rogers from Y&R and I'll see what I can do for you.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Diane!!  That's the only part of the show I watched!  

Alexis, go do something.  You got your license back, right?  J-O-B  It's good for you. Smiley Happy