Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

I'm still shaking my head at Sonny's and Carly's conversation. So staying in the gasgster business is the solution to leaving it because he gets shot?????  Well, how many times through the years has Sonny been shot while he was IN the wiseguy business??? None of this so called "logic" adds up, and as far as who gets the blame....they both do. She's never been a stirling character herself, and he certainly hasn't been. They deserve each other and all the misery that comes with it. If he was really serious about getting out, he'd turn himself in and go back to prison to serve time for murdering AJ, among others. I doubt very much if the other wiseguys would try to off him in prison. He wouldn't be a threat to their operations.

Trusted Contributor

I hope that the Burton Miller story does not involve them both because then she had a child with the wrong Jason.  I thought that it may be about a dream seqience or something.  Guess we wlll have to wait and see what happens. I do think the chemistry was better with Steve. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@miata1 wrote:

I hope that the Burton Miller story does not involve them both because then she had a child with the wrong Jason.  I thought that it may be about a dream seqience or something.  Guess we wlll have to wait and see what happens. I do think the chemistry was better with Steve. 

Isn't Danny the first Jason's kid? Then she would have a kid with each of the Jasons. Good times for all. It's been a while since I've seen Burton with Monaco. However, I don't find Billy Miller's chemistry with anyone engaging. 

Valued Contributor

When is the return of Heather Weber?  I'm sure it's right around the corner after what Scott said to Franco yesterday!  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Helen852

yep//she must be the one who has the family tree manual to keep up with who's who...so Monday we will see Heather probably for answers...maybe?

Steve will appear i believe i read the 19th of Sept.but no hint who he will be playing!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Laura14

Jordan found Roxy  in Finn's living room in a corner?..but they didn't show Roxy...  only Jordan telling Curtis..look there" she" is or something on that order!

Shame on them for not showing Roxy so we could see that she was ok!!!!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Poor Scotty didn't know how to act when Franco hugged him!

When he was told his grandfather had died and he wanted to comfort Scotty!

Look on Scotty's face was priceless!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Laura14

Jordan found Roxy  in Finn's living room in a corner?..but they didn't show Roxy...  only Jordan telling Curtis..look there" she" is or something on that order!

Shame on them for not showing Roxy so we could see that she was ok!!!!

@cowboy sam I wouldn't show my face on this show either.  They should probably cut and paste Heather's twin story explanation scenes from a few years ago.  Could have done the same with Sonny leaving the mob.  Even the actors won't show up anymore because they've already been there done that.  I'm heading over to the bar with Roxy and Billy.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

I'll meet you there and please have a ice cold Dr. Pepper waiting me!

lol!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

So I love Billy Miller.  Recently I turned over to General Hosp to see him get shot.

I read where he might be leaving the show to do night time.  Have any of you read that?  I'm trying to keep track of him.

I don't have the patience to get back into Gen Hosp but watch some every now and then.

I definitely think the acting is better than at our Y&R and B&B.  Many of us sleep through these shows (thank goodness for the DVR).

What's Billy Miller up to?  I saw where our "Dylan" left our show to go over to you.  What's he going to do there?