Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

I got lost some where on the necklace story  - how did is suddently reappear, did Valentin have something to do with it?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

OH yeah.  I said in the August thread when I found out Hayden was leaving that we all know that kid will come back and so will Hayden, right when Finn is at the alter. 

I don't understand the necklace storyline either.  

I also wonder why in the world Ava is after Griffin all of a sudden.  2 weeks ago she wouldn't leave her house, now she can't stay out of the hospital. And how realistic that Ava just roams the hospital getting patient information. 

This show needs to get a little more realistic. Develop some plausible stories and stop with the nonsense.  And they need to get writers with better memories.  We as viewers seem to remember a lot of past storylines that they don't so what they are writing doesn't make any sense.   

@I am still oxox, basically, while Nell was detained and questioned, Valentin was nowhere to be found.  All of a sudden, he shows up and hands over the necklace.  When he was asked where it was, he claimed he found it in Rochelle, the make-up artists stuff and that it was accidentally put there.  Dillon wasn't buying it because he had searched all the bags.

Nina didn't buy it because she knows she doesn't even have a make-up artist named Rochelle.  Then when the 2 of them started to get intimate, she took off Valentin's shirt and his torso was all bruised like he'd gotten into a fight.  Nina knew his necklace story wasn't true but that's where it ended.  So we have no idea.

They must be trying to tie the found diamond Ana has to Valentin buy getting him involved in stolen jewels or something or other.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I noticed that also but then Anna needs a new story line..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Had a thought today while watching GH .  Do you think they're not showing Jason's face because when he wakes up from his coma he's going to be Steve Burton? And no one is going to notice? Just go on like it's been the original Jason all along? Only in Port Charles!

Trusted Contributor

Looking forward to seeing Steve Burton. Also I was disappointed to see Hayden leave just when Finn finally had a relationship that seemed to be working.  I like Valentin with his wife as she wants a family so much and i like her character.  Wasn't too sure of her in the beginning, but she grew on me.  Olivia I can do without, it is like some of these little storylines are just fill-ins. And of course, the Kiki storyline is beyond believable, guess she is a diamond in the rough and this doctor has such incredible insight asn to what she can do.

Honored Contributor

Anna is getting on my last nerves, they really need her to move on from her obssession with Valentin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, put down the philosophy books, the Catholic church catechism, the self help pamphlets and write a flipping story already.  If you don't know who these characters are or what their motivations are, quit and go write for a comic strip.  Or go pursue your philosophy degree at the college of your choice.

But if you stay, review GH history.  I am not asking to go back all 50 years but we did the whole Sonny leaving the mob story and it doesn't work within the past decade.  Sonny been there, tried it, and same thing happened.  It's beyond redundant.  

I fast forwarded through the entire show except for Ava and Griffin and that only because he had his shirt off most of the time.

Everything else, I don't care.  And this whole Lulu likes her cousin again when she literally got rid of the bed they slept together in, yeah, I'd invite her to a "family" party too.  Maybe she can light the candles for Val and Dante's next romp.  Football season is starting and you know how those two love that!  

Ridiculous.  No wonder Roxy quit the show.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NEvans2 wrote:

Had a thought today while watching GH .  Do you think they're not showing Jason's face because when he wakes up from his coma he's going to be Steve Burton? And no one is going to notice? Just go on like it's been the original Jason all along? Only in Port Charles!

I just posted in a different thread that Billy Miller and Steve Burton are both supposed to be staying so I can't imagine what they'd do with BM if SB wakes up and is Jason again.  Do the writers think we wouldn't notice?  LOL

As I was watching I said to DH that I wonder if it has to do with money?  Maybe rather than pay BM to lie in that bed in a coma, it's some intern they don't have to pay and that's why they aren't showing his face.  ROFLOL

OTOH, they have been making a lot of references to Sam not trusting this Jason with her problems, not connecting, something being off.  So maybe the shot Jason will turn out to not be Jason at all. SB will come back as Jason and BM is Franco's friend.  That would be a kick since BM's Jason can't stand Franco.

Esteemed Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

Is Billy Miller leaving the show?  They could always do the old Dallas plot of having it all be someone's dream.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@NEvans2 wrote:

I just posted in a different thread that Billy Miller and Steve Burton are both supposed to be staying so I can't imagine what they'd do with BM if SB wakes up and is Jason again.  Do the writers think we wouldn't notice?  LOL

As I was watching I said to DH that I wonder if it has to do with money?  Maybe rather than pay BM to lie in that bed in a coma, it's some intern they don't have to pay and that's why they aren't showing his face.  ROFLOL

OTOH, they have been making a lot of references to Sam not trusting this Jason with her problems, not connecting, something being off.  So maybe the shot Jason will turn out to not be Jason at all. SB will come back as Jason and BM is Franco's friend.  That would be a kick since BM's Jason can't stand Franco.

--------------------------

That was a "possible" spoiler I read several months ago.

One never knows with GH...the writers do seem to be flying by the seat of their pants!!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

where is Roxy..she is M.I.A.???

So Rachel. is still pregant...geeze!

Yeah..Kiki..has such a IQ she won't need schooling to become a doctor...lool out Finn she will be after your job and office..boo!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."