Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

So, Burton will return as Franco's imaginary friend?  Twin? 

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Who knows.  I am just waiting for him to appear and give me a reason to watch without the remote in my hand.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Did anyone hear that Finn and Alexis are dating in real life?

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought he was married to some fashion model for a few years...didn't hear of a breakup but maybe i am not up to the newest developments...

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought he was married to some fashion model for a few years...didn't hear of a breakup but maybe i am not up to the newest developments...

@kelsey17, I just looked it up.  It appears he and the Canadian model are married and have been for 13 years.

Someone I know saw something on social media that I think was a joke that she took seriousy.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say it is getting to be the Sam show...so i keep the fast forward going on my remote...and of course with Steve Burton returning it will be more and more of Sam....ugh...

I can't believe Sonny is going to go to Physical Therapy AGAIN...hahaha....the wheelchair storyline, bullet in leg storyline....he isn't getting to walk much lately!! ha.

I do like Nina  and Valentin reuniting........Was so glad that Julian is gone....his last storylines were just "out there" and i hope Alexis finally gets a good storyline now...she has been such a dip...................and hopefully they won't do a Niki Newman with her hitting the bottle again and again..... the doc and Ava is getting interesting...and wondering what back story they will give to Steve B...................the twins thing sounds lame....

And i was hoping Franco's character got more sane in NY and even though he is coming back that way ...he keeps repeating how he could always go back to that dark character.........hopefully not.....

And...enough of Man Landers..........and it has been TOO LONG...please don't bring back the old Morgan....between him and Sam  it is FF all the way!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sam is really getting old.  Her whining "baby, baby" to Jason I thought he must be thinking please just let me die so I don't have to hear her anymore.  Olivia is the other one I have to FF through.  I can't listen to her. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

I have to say it is getting to be the Sam show...so i keep the fast forward going on my remote...and of course with Steve Burton returning it will be more and more of Sam....ugh...

I can't believe Sonny is going to go to Physical Therapy AGAIN...hahaha....the wheelchair storyline, bullet in leg storyline....he isn't getting to walk much lately!! ha.

I do like Nina  and Valentin reuniting........Was so glad that Julian is gone....his last storylines were just "out there" and i hope Alexis finally gets a good storyline now...she has been such a dip...................and hopefully they won't do a Niki Newman with her hitting the bottle again and again..... the doc and Ava is getting interesting...and wondering what back story they will give to Steve B...................the twins thing sounds lame....

And i was hoping Franco's character got more sane in NY and even though he is coming back that way ...he keeps repeating how he could always go back to that dark character.........hopefully not.....

And...enough of Man Landers..........and it has been TOO LONG...please don't bring back the old Morgan....between him and Sam  it is FF all the way!!!

------------------

I cannot stand Valentin!!!  There is something about him that is so revolting!    I find the Valentin/Nina scenes stomach turning!  With all the "I promise, I promise" from Valentin, I am sure that he will once again break Nina's heart!

I have started to like Nina, but she really went overboard with the self tanner!  Her skin looks over bronzed!

Respected Contributor

Oh, I don't think Burton's returning as Franco's "twin"--or whoever the kid is in the pic (others have seen him in the pic, so he's not "imaginary." All of the cryptic dialogue points to the return of the REAL Jason. Which means more drama for Sam. And Carly. And Elizabeth.

I think the other kid in Franco's pic will turn out to be whatever character BILLY MILLER will be playing. Maybe one of the old OLTL castoffs, especially since GH ultimately got the rights to those characters.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

My guess is we are going back to Heather's original story of selling off a twin.  

I'm not sure if we are going back to Susan being mom or if we are leaving that alone and sticking with Heather as mom to Franco and now another boy.  

Scotty is just going to love this!!  He lost a father and gained another son.  BIG points if baby boy #2 is a low life lawyer and his first scene is with a BLT.