I have a hunch that Nell is Ninas daughter

---------------------------

That would be an interesting twist...then there is the rumor 

that Kiki is Nina's daughter!  Nelle definitely has something

up her sleeve. I do see a pairing up between Mickey and

Nelle in the future!

Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital September 2016 - Spoilers may be posted

I think Tracy and Michael will come up with fake marriage, just before Sabrina dies, so Michael has custody.  But, DNA is always good for a storyline.------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am starting off the week with a moment of silence for our beloved soap.  

I have just read on soapcentral.com that both head writers and the producer have just signed new contracts so they are going to be there a while.  Now I understand why everyone is quitting the show.   

The fat lady is warming up.  

The bagpipes are being cleaned.

I will be wearing black all week.

Everyone get out their copies of Danny Boy, Taps, Amazing Grace, or any other tribute song you would like played at the final service.  

Roxy, as head support animal, will be delivering the eulogy and then taking appointments for grief counseling.   I'm first.  

Honored Contributor

Image result for crying images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I wasn't going to waste the minutes of my life just like the writers don't waste any effort in finishing up stories they like to tell.  If you don't know the ending, don't write it!!  Writing yourself into a corner and then doing a ridiculous farce of a trial when all you have to do is convict the idiot and wait for Paul to be revealed as the killer which, guess what!!, automatically undoes his conviction, at least viewers wouldn't be throwing household items at their tv.  

I mean are you kidding me with Scotty's closing argument speech?  I'm surprised he wasn't waving a flag with a veteran crying behind him and the national anthem playing.  It was just utter nonsense.  At least try to write decent dialogue and not after all you can double shoot night at the local bar.

I know a little something about writing.  This isn't even close to being it.  I can't wait for the coronary Anna is going to have when she returns.  I wouldn't blame her and would probably cheer if she just shot up the place and then got off for temporary insanity due to bad script.  

Claudette, bring out the kid and let's go.  I think I already said this about a month ago but pass it off as Nathan's and then it will come out that Father really did sin completely and now we have a child and Duke's granddaughter (girl because it just works better especially with his history with Robin)  

Anna calms down with her Emma replacement and Nina is crushed once again because a child she thought was her family is ripped away from her yet again.  Cue the crazy and Heather has a roommate for a bit.

Did I miss anything anyone cares about?

Oh, I'm not commenting on Mikey's crocodile tears.  Crying over a character that has already been gone for the better part of two years is kind of hollow.  What do you think?  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 ... I'm sick of it all and I only catch it a couple of times a month.

Now, we're expected to feel sorry for Paul and Ava is telling him to get out while he can.  He's telling Dillon, but not "telling" him.  Scotty is in his normal idiot mode and Alexis is off drinking.  Carly is barking orders and Sonny is like "whatever woman ... just shut up". 

I did like Nathan telling C to get out of his life and find another way out, but she did ... he was in her room and bet there are pics and people that will show that.  Where were they when dead bodies were everywhere?

Maybe the one pulling the strings on Paul is the same one after Claudette.  WOO HOO ... take them both out and get this mess over.  Side item ... take a few more just for the fun of it ... OH, I meant as a cover.  We'll make said killer a list.  Can't  depend on the "writers" to do it.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds  Wow, can't wait to get home tonight!  It's bad when you need a bottle of Jack to get through the hour.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 ... Jack and fast forward.  It's really not worth the time.  Paul did say he understood Ava's need to save her brother.  Family is everything.  Good guy, bad guy, good guy, bad guy.  Are they trying to make him a Duke replacement? 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

grr

maybe instead of calming root beer i need a Dr.Pepper to drown my sorrows over this show today!!!!!!!

what a farce..like a three ring circus act!!!!!!dumb.dumb!

Think JJ will be taken down along with Ava      

sickning.... Ava.hugging, etc her brother like they were lovers!!!!!hand me a barf bag please!

Paul ....has regrets now i think....maybe Ava will be his next and last victum i hope.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."