Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2015 Thread

Looks like we didn't miss much @cowboy sam.    Cards game was probably better.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I love how the show wants us to believe that was really Ava's hair, LOL.  It is not that easy to take hair dyed that dark back to blonde again in a hurry.  Ava must be a pretty good amatuer colorist (and cutter too).  It doesn't even look very damaged.

I also don't think she was gone long enough for her hair to have grown that long.  Maybe she was cutting out extensions too.  She should have just ripped off her ugly wig and been done with it.  

Ah, but you are forgetting that her other personna was a beautician, just like her faux mother Delia. So in assuming the prt of Denise, she convinced herself she knew everything there is to know about cosmetology.  She's a quick study.  Wink. Wink.

Trusted Contributor

I'm just already getting sick of Morgan and his personality antics. I think the actor looks stupid with that hair cut and I can't take him seriously. Suddenly bipolar disorder just jumps on him so quickly because Sonny has it and he is now 20?  Didn't creep up more slowly?

He can leave the show and go marry that actress that left as far as I care.

Valued Contributor

Has anyone noticed the new Christina? Except for the fuller face, she looks and sounds a lot like Molly to me. She looks closer in age to Molly as well.

Wasn't the previous actress a bit older, with long, dark hair? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

Esteemed Contributor

This is the same actress who played Christina previously.  She may have lightened her hair since then.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

This is the same actress who played Christina previously.  She may have lightened her hair since then.

There was another one in between who did have very dark hair and looked more exotic.

Honored Contributor

In between Christina in on CW's show The 100.  I think I liked her better than the current one.  Current one always seems to be whining..........

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

There was another one in between who did have very dark hair and looked more exotic.

Ok, thanks.  I didn't remember that.

ETA:  I just went to check to see who it was and now I remember!   

Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

I always liked this Kristina(Lexi Answorth) because her and Ethan had a good vibe.Smiley Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

CDL says Paul is the new mobster in town.  He is supposedly mixed up with Julian.  Also, the idea to shave Morgan's head came from Frank Valentini.  One can only hope that, if they are jumping into the bipolar issue again, they do it right and offer help to those suffering in the real world.  Why can't/won't they get rid of Ava permanently??????  And, she can take Kiki, Valerie, Nina, Jordan, and Hayden with her!!!!!!  None of those characters add anything to the show!