Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2015 Thread

@grandma r wrote:

I read that Ava winds up out of jail and back in the mob.  The reason is because the actress is a huge fan favorite.  Seriously?????   I can't stand the character or the actress.

That makes 2 of us!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

I read that Ava winds up out of jail and back in the mob.  The reason is because the actress is a huge fan favorite.  Seriously?????   I can't stand the character or the actress.

That makes 2 of us!!!

------------------------------------

And then there were 3!!  I find that character so phony and uninteresting!!  How can Ava get out of jail, I ask, so many crimes in her resume!

Honored Contributor

When did Ric become Clark Kent?

Trusted Contributor

About Sonny, on soaps when a main character gets shot or whatever, he's near death then they will be paralyze for a while ,then usually they discover they can move but don't tell anyone,yes thats what usually happens,lets wait and see what they do this time,and of course he will feel sorry for himself and tell carly to go find a real man and he will break off the engagement. did I spoil it for you soap fans? Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list of viewers who loathe and detest Ava and the actress who plays her. However, I also loathe Sonny. Everything Dante said to him today is true. He's where he is in that hospital bed because of himself and no other. He got shot because he chose to live the life he has. He got the little baby back and it STILL didn't cause him to change his lifestyle. As I have said before, I have never liked the character of Sonny and most of the people he surrounds himself with. I don't find anything about him that's admirable...not even his dimples.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

When did Ric become Clark Kent?

OMG ... did H freeze?  I can't watch because I'm at work, but I'll read tomorrow.  Ric a good guy?  NO!  I can't go there.  OR ... Ric can be Clark and Liz can be Lois ... He can come in and save her when all H breaks loose over Jason. (evil giggle here)

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Add me to the list of viewers who loathe and detest Ava and the actress who plays her. However, I also loathe Sonny. Everything Dante said to him today is true. He's where he is in that hospital bed because of himself and no other. He got shot because he chose to live the life he has. He got the little baby back and it STILL didn't cause him to change his lifestyle. As I have said before, I have never liked the character of Sonny and most of the people he surrounds himself with. I don't find anything about him that's admirable...not even his dimples.

But, that's Sonny.  Gotta' love a man that can keep doing what he is doing and keep getting away with it.  Lord help his family. LOL  Luke did it and was loved.  Horny J wishes he could do it, but Alexis keeps him busy. LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

I get annoyed with some of the storylines too and I am ready for Ava to go on to another soap.  But I remember years ago when Sonny left for a while, the soap just wasn't the same and I actually missed him.  So I was glad that he returned.  He is a central figure in the story.  But I tended to like him better with Brenda rather than Carly.

Miata 1

Esteemed Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I get annoyed with some of the storylines too and I am ready for Ava to go on to another soap.  But I remember years ago when Sonny left for a while, the soap just wasn't the same and I actually missed him.  So I was glad that he returned.  He is a central figure in the story.  But I tended to like him better with Brenda rather than Carly.

Miata 1

I don't miss Luke one bit, nor did I miss Sonny when MB left for a while. I think he is such a hypocrite. I can't believe Michael forgave him for killing his real father. But Sonny can do all kinds of despicable things and he never really pays for his crimes. Carly is perfect for him because she has no moral compass either. Brenda saw the handwriting on the wall long ago. And if this is going to be a mob show, which seems to be apparent, then why don't they change the name of the show? It certainly has little to do with aa hospital and the lives of the staff as it once was. Oh, and Morgan needs to be taken off to the looney bin. What a jerk.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I do like the actress, Maura West, but I sure do not like Ava, ugh.