Contributor

General Hospital SPOILER/RUMOR???

Not sure if this is an April Fool's prank but the Luke storyline is scheduled to wrap up April 1st and Anthony Geary will announce his retirement.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital SPOILER/RUMOR???

I'd read that it was going to be wrapped up but not about his retirement! Hopefully that's true!

Honored Contributor

I just read the same thing.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

I also hope that is true. AG/Luke has had his day in the spotlight now and needs to move on. I don' know if the GH make up person is really good or if Anthony is unwell, but he looks so frail and sick!! This Luke story has gone on too long; it needs to wrap up and close down!

Honored Contributor

OK ... Just saw a Nutra System commercial with Genie Francis. Is this a new commercial? Could she be the rumored one coming back? Especially if Luke is leaving? She may come in to pick up the pieces. Just talking to myself since I don't get to actually watch very often. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Hooray!!!

Trusted Contributor

I agree,he needs to go yesterday he had his niece tied up and was yelling at her and I was thinking ,not again will we have to endure months of this again [like the corpse],end this story and retire luke.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Latest rumor is Duke is either going to be killed off or sent to prison.