Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October Thread

I've started DVRing General Hospital (I posted on the Y&R Thread) all of the people who are now on GH that I like who've gone over here.

I used to watch GH years ago but stopped because I just got too busy with my family. Now my girls are all grown, married with children and I can devote more time to my favorite shows.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

Super Contributor

After all of this time, with Maxie continuing being a regular character, I'm beginning to tire of her childish ways and behavior. It's past time they allow her to become a more mature woman.

Nathan is too grown and sexy for a child like her.

And for goodness sake, will somebody do something more sophisticated with her hair, at least keep it all the same color and brush it more often !

Patrick and Sam....yes !

Robin come back....never I hope !

Britt can retire from GH as far as I'm concerned.

Nina can disappear, can't stand her !!

Respected Contributor

I watch GH today for the first time is years. What happened to Leslie Charleson face? The only way I recognized her was her voice. OMG, she looks awful.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/7/2014 glb613 said:

I watch GH today for the first time is years. What happened to Leslie Charleson face? The only way I recognized her was her voice. OMG, she looks awful.

Uh, she's aged 40 years.

Look what age has done to Robin Scorpio!

Esteemed Contributor

Nina (Michelle Stafford) is the best thing that's happened to GH in years, and Billy Miller will be even better.

Franco looks like a gay pervert.

Nathan is just plain sexy.

Everyone else can leave.

Respected Contributor

On 10/7/2014 straitgirl said:
On 10/7/2014 glb613 said:

Uh, she's aged 40 years.

Look what age has done to Robin Scorpio!

It's not age, it's plastic surgery. Why don't women leave their face alone?

Respected Contributor

I loved it when Sonny made the comment that he thought the necklace that Franco gave Carly was ugly. Have to admit that it was funny!

I hope the writers are not going to pair up Liz with Jason. How many men is she going to go through and how many times....ugh.

Can't stand Nina or the actress so she can leave and take Kiki, Scotty and Ava with her.

No one can replace Steve Burton but I guess we will have to give this new guy a chance.

Super Contributor

Nina is the very worst thing that has happened to GH. I put her in the same category as the actress who pays Heather Weber.

Whoever told these women they could act ought to be fined for lying.

Esteemed Contributor

The Nina actress just needs to go. Both she and the Franco actor are playing the roles like caricatures. Maybe they were good on their other soaps, but, they are not cutting it on GH. This is just my opinion, but, I have seen so many actors come and go on this soap. Hopefully the Levi character is gone for good; he was very poor. If they could get rid of Kiki, Ava, Scott and Heather, and, hire new writers, GH could get back to quality on all levels. Jane Eliot deserves better writing than she has gotten for the past several years. She can be serious and comedic. I really dislike how these writers make strong, intelligent women look ridiculous!
Honored Contributor

Hey! We'll trade you our Dylan (who used to be on your soap) for your Billy Miller (who used to be on our soap).

Also, we wouldn't mind have Phyllis (I think maybe to you she's Nina) back. Most of us miss her.