Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October Thread

On 10/5/2014 quincybird said:Another rumor: Robin and Luke end up together…

Gross, lol. But then again, Luke and Felicia paired up.

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Okay, I am not processing this. Are you implying that Ava has perpetrated yet another scam involving Kiki and that she and Magda were in on the hoax....that Magda gave a comatose Nina's baby to Ava and that Ava faked a pregnancy? My head hurts.

I don't think Morgan was in on it, but I do believe Kiki is actually Nina's 'missing' child. I also think Nathan will end up being Anna's child too.....

Super Contributor

Well, it's October. If all went well with Tony Geary's surgery, he is supposed to return to GH (via Port Chuck) this month.

Actually, I think it too soon considering the amount of pain he was in and the fact that he postponed his back surgery. Also, you can't predict on the front end how you are going to recover and recuperate from any back surgery, especially when he suffered for so long and waited until the eleventh hour to do something about it.

He's not a kid any more either, so how can he predict he would bounce back in such a short time with no after effects ?

I do wish him the best however !

Frequent Contributor

On 10/6/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 10/5/2014 quincybird said:
On 10/5/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 10/5/2014 grandma r said: Rumors suggest Kiki will be a central figure in several plots going forward. Oh, goody!!!!! Wish they would wrap up these ridiculous stories and stop just randomly resurrecting characters with no real purpose. I for one do not need to see Heather at all. The only good thing would be for Heather to kidnap Franco, Nina, and Ava and disappear forever!

I actually think she is being brought back in order to discover the real Luke in Miscavige and help him escape. We all know she is a master of that.

Another rumor: Robin and Luke end up together…

In the Biblical sense??? EWWWWWW!

No, no! At Miscavige! You should write for GH, you have a great imagination!
Honored Contributor

On 10/5/2014 quincybird said: Another rumor: James Franco may return to GH playing himself. He will confront “Franco” about his identity.

Please!!! Let that one be true.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
New Contributor

Was that Dave King I just saw as Jason's doctor?
Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Trinitysmimi said: Was that Dave King I just saw as Jason's doctor?

Yep. He first appeared some time last month.

Wow, if looks could kill. Loved Sylas staring at Nina when she ran after Franco.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

One of the better episodes today...lots going on!! Oh,oh Carly and Sonny, there comes Franco! I think Luke will trick Tracy again. Loved Silas' face when Nina ran by...it was a quite a look!! I like Maxie and Nathan together....she is so endearing!

Super Contributor

On 10/6/2014 quincybird said:
On 10/6/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 10/5/2014 quincybird said:
On 10/5/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 10/5/2014 grandma r said: Rumors suggest Kiki will be a central figure in several plots going forward. Oh, goody!!!!! Wish they would wrap up these ridiculous stories and stop just randomly resurrecting characters with no real purpose. I for one do not need to see Heather at all. The only good thing would be for Heather to kidnap Franco, Nina, and Ava and disappear forever!

I actually think she is being brought back in order to discover the real Luke in Miscavige and help him escape. We all know she is a master of that.

Another rumor: Robin and Luke end up together…

In the Biblical sense??? EWWWWWW!

No, no! At Miscavige! You should write for GH, you have a great imagination!

Whew! That would have been enough to push me unto the abyss of no more GH.

Trusted Contributor

Still can't get over that Patrick and Sabrina's love for each other just simply vanished. Patrick has been a busy boy since his wife hasn't been around. First, Britt, then Sabrina and now he has his eye on Sam. He has no problem adjusting. I like Sam with Jason the best. I felt that way about Sonny and Brenda. I could never take the constant crying of the actresses that played Carly.

Miata 1