Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October Thread

On 10/3/2014 quincybird said: Read a rumor today that Silas finds out that this is Ava's first pregnancy, could Kiki be Nina's baby?

There is no doubt in my mind, Kiwi is Nina's child. Kiwi is past annoying and nobody really wants to be her biological mother but since we are still being forced to watch her, it is what is is, lol

Respected Contributor

On 10/3/2014 quincybird said: Also, Jerry Jacks will be back soon and his first scenes will be with Helena, Dr. Obrecht and Madeline (I guess she gets out of jail some how). Also Heather is back and makes friends with Nina. Lots of crazy walking around Port Charles!

Oh great, Nina and Heather together as friends, this should be very interesting as to what they will be up to.

Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 10/2/2014 puglet1 said:

I couldn't help but think, seeing Danny in the ICU holding Jason's hand, don't you think a scene like that would be very traumatic to such a young kid? I think the child is too young to simply explain to him it's make believe. It's a horrifying thing to have to look at someone in bandages like that. I don't think I'd like it if I were the parent.

A point of confusion: Jason hasn't had reconstructive facial surgery yet, has he? Neither Sam nor Liz recognize him? Even so, doesn't Sam recognize his hand, which she took in her hand?

Excuse my brain fog, but doesn't realLuke keep in touch with his family?

Real Luke is drugged up and in confinement in Miscavige, the top notch asylum where the inmates seem to run the show.

Thanks RCG. Oh my, I had actually forgotten about that. You can tell how interested I am in Luke. {#emotions_dlg.bored} I thought he told his family (as usual) that he needed to "hit the road" for a while.

Super Contributor

I swear, if they don't quit bringing Heather back I'm going to ask for my membeship money back. I loathe that girl. She's about as useless as can be to the story line. Besides, I think she is a crummy actress who isn't aging gracefully.

Super Contributor

On 10/3/2014 quincybird said: Read a rumor today that Silas finds out that this is Ava's first pregnancy, could Kiki be Nina's baby?

Okay, I am not processing this. Are you implying that Ava has perpetrated yet another scam involving Kiki and that she and Magda were in on the hoax....that Magda gave a comatose Nina's baby to Ava and that Ava faked a pregnancy? My head hurts.

Esteemed Contributor

These writers really like to play mind games. Are we totally confused or do we just not care who Kiki is related to?
Frequent Contributor

On 10/4/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Okay, I am not processing this. Are you implying that Ava has perpetrated yet another scam involving Kiki and that she and Magda were in on the hoax....that Magda gave a comatose Nina's baby to Ava and that Ava faked a pregnancy? My head hurts. Yes, I think you got it! Here is where I read it. http://www.generalhospitalblog.com/2014/10/01/silas-discovers-big-ava/

Frequent Contributor

Flashback Friday! General Hospital’s Sean Blakemore (Shawn Bulter) as Chase in 2003! I did not know this!
Frequent Contributor

The Secrets Kiki is Keeping Will Send the Character Into a New Direction. Just Rumors I keep reading about!
Frequent Contributor

Nancy Lee Grahn ? @NancyLeeGrahn Follow My new http://abc.com digital series is called ""General Hospital Now"" It's SNLish mixed with Soap. Coming soon in digital near you! Nancy (Alexis) put this on twitter!