Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October Thread

They can recast Jason, but, they sure can't replace Steve Burton's piercing blue eyes.
Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 grandma r said: They can recast Jason, but, they sure can't replace Steve Burton's piercing blue eyes.

ITA.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/3/2014 grandma r said: They can recast Jason, but, they sure can't replace Steve Burton's piercing blue eyes.

Those eyes are hard to forget...almost like blue ice!!

Super Contributor

I'm sorry, I certainly don't want to hurt anyone's feeling either. and since it's just my opinion, I'm sure it won't. But I have never, ever, seen what the fascination has been with "evi eye" jewelry. I know and understand the myth behind it, but I still think it ungly and garrish as all get out.

I believe all jewelry should be feminine and beautiful, to bring out femininity and the allure of a woman. I don't thin there is anything about this type of jewelry that does that at all.

As far as GH goes, it is going to the dogs more and more each day. The writer's must toss the dice to see who can come up with the most ridiculous and unbelievable plot lines ever.

I'm getting tired of EVERYBODY it is so ludicrous !

Super Contributor

Guess they're getting ready to reveal Jason. Said something today about having to have done ""facial reconstruction."" Oughta be interesting.

Frequent Contributor

Read a rumor today that Silas finds out that this is Ava's first pregnancy, could Kiki be Nina's baby?
Frequent Contributor

Read a rumor today that Silas finds out that this is Ava's first pregnancy, could Kiki be Nina's baby?
Frequent Contributor

Also, Jerry Jacks will be back soon and his first scenes will be with Helena, Dr. Obrecht and Madeline (I guess she gets out of jail some how). Also Heather is back and makes friends with Nina. Lots of crazy walking around Port Charles!
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/3/2014 quincybird said: Also, Jerry Jacks will be back soon and his first scenes will be with Helena, Dr. Obrecht and Madeline (I guess she gets out of jail some how). Also Heather is back and makes friends with Nina. Lots of crazy walking around Port Charles!

I still don't understand why Nina hasn't wheeled down to the jail to have it out with her mom. Madeline couldn't get away from her, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

GH seems to think I want to see Julian with his shirt off every day.

I don't.