Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October Thread

That necklace is the ugliest piece of jewelry I've ever seen. I like the idea that Rosalie might be related to Alcazar.......but, do we think Luis and Lorenzo may have another brother. I would enjoy seeing Ted King back.
Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 grandma r said: That necklace is the ugliest piece of jewelry I've ever seen. I like the idea that Rosalie might be related to Alcazar.......but, do we think Luis and Lorenzo may have another brother. I would enjoy seeing Ted King back.

LOL. I didn't want to say it for fear of insulting anyone who might have something similar. I have an evil eye bracelet, but they are tiny little "eyes" on a chain.

I also like Michael and Rosalie together. He needs a spicier partner. He and Kiki are so boring........but then Kiki with anyone would be boring.

Love Ted King. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Re: Today's episode... I thought for a minute Patrick was going to recognize it was Jason's brain from the brain scan, {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.laugh} but then realized it's much too soon for Jason to be recognized.

Esteemed Contributor

Finally Billy Miller appeared today, even tho wrapped in bandages. Hope they come off soon!!

Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 puglet1 said:
On 10/1/2014 grandma r said: That necklace is the ugliest piece of jewelry I've ever seen. I like the idea that Rosalie might be related to Alcazar.......but, do we think Luis and Lorenzo may have another brother. I would enjoy seeing Ted King back.

LOL. I didn't want to say it for fear of insulting anyone who might have something similar. I have an evil eye bracelet, but they are tiny little "eyes" on a chain.

I also like Michael and Rosalie together. He needs a spicier partner. He and Kiki are so boring........but then Kiki with anyone would be boring.

Love Ted King. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Re: Today's episode... I thought for a minute Patrick was going to recognize it was Jason's brain from the brain scan, {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.laugh} but then realized it's much too soon for Jason to be recognized.

I have a lot of evil eye/all seeing eye jewelry, some which I have designed myself. NONE of mine look like Carly's necklace. And on why does Franco think he will be able to track her every move? Does he actually think she will never take off that monstrosity?

Honored Contributor

I'm not one of the ones who was anxiously awaiting the appearance of Billy Miller but here's my observation about the man in the bandages: When I first saw him, he reminded me of Tranco. Maybe I dislike the man so much that I am now seeing his image in someone else.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

I couldn't help but think, seeing Danny in the ICU holding Jason's hand, don't you think a scene like that would be very traumatic to such a young kid? I think the child is too young to simply explain to him it's make believe. It's a horrifying thing to have to look at someone in bandages like that. I don't think I'd like it if I were the parent.

A point of confusion: Jason hasn't had reconstructive facial surgery yet, has he? Neither Sam nor Liz recognize him? Even so, doesn't Sam recognize his hand, which she took in her hand?

Excuse my brain fog, but doesn't realLuke keep in touch with his family?

Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 puglet1 said:

I couldn't help but think, seeing Danny in the ICU holding Jason's hand, don't you think a scene like that would be very traumatic to such a young kid? I think the child is too young to simply explain to him it's make believe. It's a horrifying thing to have to look at someone in bandages like that. I don't think I'd like it if I were the parent.

A point of confusion: Jason hasn't had reconstructive facial surgery yet, has he? Neither Sam nor Liz recognize him? Even so, doesn't Sam recognize his hand, which she took in her hand?

Real Luke is drugged up and in confinement in Miscavige, the top notch asylum where the inmates seem to run the show.

Honored Contributor

Jason had ""special"" eyes ... does no one recognize Stone Colds eyes? You don't forget that body or those eyes ladies!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 10/2/2014 puglet1 said:

Real Luke is drugged up and in confinement in Miscavige, the top notch asylum where the inmates seem to run the show.

Keeping Heather happy! LOL That's why she hasn't been wandering around lately. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

At first I couldn't imagine anyone being able to fill the shoes that Jason's character left, but when I heard it would be Billy Miller I was very happy with the choice. I loved him and miss him on Young and the Restless.