Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Ava Visits Ryan to Chat About Esme

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Ava Jerome Visits Ryan To Chat About Esme

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a shocking meeting, lots of worries, nervousness, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

After a month in a hospital bed, Ava Jerome Cassadine is finally free and living the roomie life with Nina Reeves. However, she oddly decides to use her free time to visit Ryan Chamberlain in Spring Ridge.

She even spends her time there filling him in about her life of late and can’t leave out all those juicy tidbits about Esme Prince, telling Ryan that she overstayed her welcome at Wyndemere, and now she is just gone. This piques Ryan’s interest, but of course, he has to sit there stone-faced and not let on that he can communicate and show emotions. Is Ava playing with fire?

Meanwhile, Victor Cassadine has a request of Nikolas Cassadine, or maybe it’s even a demand. It doesn’t look like Nikolas wants to grant this request, and Victor is not at all happy.

All About Dex

Josslyn Jacks remains worried about Dex Heller, especially after her visit to Sonny Corinthos’s money-laundering restaurant. She then tells Michael Corinthos that she thinks she knows where Dex is, which is quite alarming to Michael.

Michael’s day gets even more interesting when Valentin Cassadine comes to him with a proposition. This must have something to do with ELQ, or why would Valentin ever want anything to do with Michael?

At the hospital, Sonny remains angry and determined, telling anyone who will listen that he will seek justice for Diane Miller’s attack. Some of his anger should be at himself- knowing how he verbally abused Diane just before the attack. Sonny was even more insufferable and odious than usual while they were at Brando's garage.

Carly’s Going Through Some Things

Carly Corinthos remains nervous about going on TV to try to stop Peyton Roberts Honeycutt from building a beach road through the cemetery where her adoptive mother is buried and makes a few more confessions to Drew Cain about her past.

She looks pretty shook when Drew has to ask her why she is still blaming herself. Does she tell him something new we don’t already know, or is this even more of a rehash of Carly's past that has been done more than once?

Oh, honey, despite your guilt feelings over this Reese girl, it certainly didn't stop you from doing what you did to Bobby, Tony, AJ, etc. etc. etc.

Esteemed Contributor

It appears, though, from the thoughts from Ryan that we were privy to, Ryan doesn't know where Esme is or that she fell off the parapet. I do think she is going after anyone who is connected with Sonny because he threatened her, and because some of his relatives were onto her. Just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Hey, y'all, there's a new shrink in town....calling Dr. Drew Cain.  One conversation with Drew at Carly's former high school in Jacksonville and viola, Carly's "cured" of her guilt feelings over Reese's (her BFF) death decades ago.  Wowie.  Maybe "Dr. Drew" should pay a visit to Ryan since Dr. Kevin (or any other medical staff) can't figure out that Ryan is faking it.  Ava was close, but didn't go far enough with the hand clapping and finger snapping.

No, my eyes didn't decieve me in that Sonny did have Dex hanging on a meat hook a la AJ Quartermaine all those decades ago. 

Pssssttt, Cameron, wherever you are, please be aware that your girlfriend is really getting involved with Dex.  BTW, where is Cam supposed to be while all this is going on?  He's never even mentioned these days.

My thoughts on Holly's return:  As a GH "lifer", I remember those days of Holly, Robert, Luke etal.  Those were interesting (and for the time) novel storylines.  As for today; naw, not so much.  Agree with both @stevieb (nix to bringing back the retreads) and with @Tique (hopefully her s/l and rescue/visit will be brief).

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Pssssttt, Cameron, wherever you are, please be aware that your girlfriend is really getting involved with Dex.  BTW, where is Cam supposed to be while all this is going on?  He's never even mentioned these days.

Shhhhhh... Honestly @mysoutherncomfort, be grateful for small favors...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yay..Josh  went to Mikey and told him the she thinks Dex is being held at Sonny's office and they confronted the creepy guy  and Josh cut Dex down!

Wonder if Mikey will take Val's job offer and work for him??  I think that he will.

Poor Nic got ganged up  on by his dad and Val !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Does Emse Prince Reunite With Her Daddy?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Does Esme Prince Reunite With Her Daddy?

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal new beginnings, huge surprises, angry confrontations, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Since hardly anyone ever dies when they go over the Wyndemere parapet, we are not sure why the Cassadines were so sure that Esme Prince managed to pull off that feat. Of course, she is alive, and of course, she is back in Port Charles with her evil little smirk just waiting to pounce.

Over at Spring Ridge, Ava Jerome Cassadine continues to taunt Ryan Chamberlain about Esme’s whereabouts, and he seems to crack as Ava tells him that she knew things were too good to be true. GH spoilers also say that Ryan later can’t believe his eyes. Does he set them upon his dear daughter, who would logically go see her father first?

All About The Corinthos Clan

Josslyn Jacks and Michael Corinthos somehow managed to talk their way past Sonny Corinthos’s knife-wielding hitman and rescue Dex Heller. Now that Sonny knows he was wrong to lock Dex in a freezer and hang him from a meathook, he still has to take a verbal beating from Carly Corinthos’s two self-entitled children. Joss is so upset by what Sonny did to Dex that she tells Trina Robinson that Sonny is so much worse than she ever thought.

And speaking of Carly Corinthos, it seems she doesn’t want to be Carly Corinthos anymore and tells Drew Cain just that. Carly Benson, anyone?

Nothing Changes For Willow

It looks like Willow Tait is still suffering through the longest first trimester in human and soap opera history while still trying to not die from cancer at the same time.

Looking worse than ever, she gets up and heads to the hospital for her shift, where she once again tells TJ Ashford that she has to charge on because she knows she is making the right decision for her and her baby. She just has no other choice.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Michael's Sisters Fight Over Dex Could Foil His Plans, Sends Him Over The Edge

There seems to be a love triangle forming in Port Charles. While GHrumors speculate a breakup is in the cards for Josslyn Jacks and Cameron Webber, it doesn’t mean they will both end up lonely.

Spoilers suggest Joss isn’t just interested in Dex Heller’s life saving skills, she finds herself attracted to the “no neck,” as she called him, whom she believes to be working for Sonny Corinthos.

General Hospital spoilers indicate that Josslyn isn’t the only one impressed by and attracted to Sonny’s supposed employee. Sonny’s daughter Kristina Corinthos also has taken interest in the new bad boy around PC.

What do these two young ladies have in common? They are both sisters of Dex’s real boss, Michael Corinthos. Spoilers and rumors hint that Michael’s plan will inevitably unravel, exposing Dex as his spy to acquire information that will take down Sonny, and his two sisters, Josslyn and Kristina may have a hand in his downfall.

Michael wants his sisters nowhere near Dex but these ladies have kinds minds of their own and will likely continue to pursue their interest. Michael’s temper hasn’t been well kept in check lately, and the likelihood of him going off the rails when he finds out Dex has been assigned to watch over both Kristina and Joss, his anger could cloud his judgment, causing him to trip up.

Dex can’t help it if Sonny assigns him to protect his boss’s sisters, and they just so happen to find him irresistible.

source: ghblog

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

A serious question about guardianship:  Although Shasha doesn't have access to her money, isn't an allowance or stipend set up at the time of signing the legal papers?  Does she actually walk around penniless?

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

I knew Esme was the hook!  Diane said today that her attacker was a woman and at the end ot the episode Esme is hiding out in her hook outfit stalking Nikolas. She is out for revenge on all those that wronged her and Ryan probably knows it. 

@ninjawife , I think there might be two. Esme might have an accomplice. She is on contract status now. For some reason, I still believe Rory is involved.

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite storyline is Anna and Valentine, their romance.

My favorite pairing is the friendship between Diane and Alexis.

I so hope Diane isn't going anywhere. She is one of my favorite characters!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead