Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@stevieb wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

I just read that Holly (Emma Samms) first appearance on GH is scheduled to be on October 19.  Rumor is that she is/was being held captive in Monte Carlo; no other information.

She's another character I don't want to see again. Time to move on and stop this incessant cast of more and more characters.

I couldn't agree more. All these retreads are, frankly, making this show even worse than it already had become. And, as far as it goes, not remotely interested in seeing Carly and Drew or Chase and Brook Lyn as couples, much less seeing them doing the wild thing. I'd rather see them get rid of both Drew and Brook Lyn altogether. I can't stand him and I actively dislike her. Chase deserves better and Carly ought to know better.

Drew annoys me as well, and yet I loved him as Ryan Lavery on All My Children. Must be my age now as opposed to then. Now Chase, he brings out the Cougar in me. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Ava Visits Ryan to Chat About Esme

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Ava Jerome Visits Ryan To Chat About Esme

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a shocking meeting, lots of worries, nervousness, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

After a month in a hospital bed, Ava Jerome Cassadine is finally free and living the roomie life with Nina Reeves. However, she oddly decides to use her free time to visit Ryan Chamberlain in Spring Ridge.

She even spends her time there filling him in about her life of late and can’t leave out all those juicy tidbits about Esme Prince, telling Ryan that she overstayed her welcome at Wyndemere, and now she is just gone. This piques Ryan’s interest, but of course, he has to sit there stone-faced and not let on that he can communicate and show emotions. Is Ava playing with fire?

Meanwhile, Victor Cassadine has a request of Nikolas Cassadine, or maybe it’s even a demand. It doesn’t look like Nikolas wants to grant this request, and Victor is not at all happy.

All About Dex

Josslyn Jacks remains worried about Dex Heller, especially after her visit to Sonny Corinthos’s money-laundering restaurant. She then tells Michael Corinthos that she thinks she knows where Dex is, which is quite alarming to Michael.

Michael’s day gets even more interesting when Valentin Cassadine comes to him with a proposition. This must have something to do with ELQ, or why would Valentin ever want anything to do with Michael?

At the hospital, Sonny remains angry and determined, telling anyone who will listen that he will seek justice for Diane Miller’s attack. Some of his anger should be at himself- knowing how he verbally abused Diane just before the attack. Sonny was even more insufferable and odious than usual while they were at Brando's garage.

Carly’s Going Through Some Things

Carly Corinthos remains nervous about going on TV to try to stop Peyton Roberts Honeycutt from building a beach road through the cemetery where her adoptive mother is buried and makes a few more confessions to Drew Cain about her past.

She looks pretty shook when Drew has to ask her why she is still blaming herself. Does she tell him something new we don’t already know, or is this even more of a rehash of Carly's past that has been done more than once?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   Well of course she is, they think we forget about her for a NY minute. And on the week of Halloween - little Ms Esme does play a really witch, so fitting. 

Respected Contributor

I couldnt even finish watching yesterday's episode. It truly put me to sleep before 9pm and I woke up so refreshed this morning. Thanks GH writers...I now know the cure for insomnia!
Respected Contributor

After a month in a hospital bed, Ava Jerome Cassadine is finally free and living the roomie life with Nina Reeves. However, she oddly decides to use her free time to visit Ryan Chamberlain in Spring Ridge.

She even spends her time there filling him in about her life of late and can’t leave out all those juicy tidbits about Esme Prince, telling Ryan that she overstayed her welcome at Wyndemere, and now she is just gone. This piques Ryan’s interest, but of course, he has to sit there stone-faced and not let on that he can communicate and show emotions. Is Ava playing with fire?

Ahh, wait a 1/2 minute...Ava visits Ryan?  Why would she even be thinking of him in the first place?  Didn't Dr. Kevin provide an approved visitor's list to Spring Ridge staff?  I cannot imagine that Ava's name would be on that list.  He even banned Esme.  Of course no matter the facility, folks can just come and go through that revolving door. How many (is it years now) has Ryan be pretending to have locked in syndrome? Double ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

Oh good grief.  So now we are to believe that Finn then chose to specialize in infectious disease based on a story he drummed up to cover for his adulterous wife?  It seems half the people in PC have repressed memories of having killed somebody in their past. 

On the subject of Holly coming back, I didn't watch when she was on.  That was during a time I was working full time.  Does anybody who watched then really care if they ever see Holly again?   I ask because I want to know if her coming back is something to look forward to...

@Wsmom   I enjoyed reading your entire post but am only addressing parts of it. The line I bolded was my favorite; however I wanted to respond to your Holly

I don't have feelings for Holly one way or the other. When I started watching in the early 80s Holly was a part of some key s/ls but when she left there was neither a void in the script nor the cast. She returned from time-to-time; her visits were always brief and seemed to add to whatever was going on at the time. Also it should be noted that: Unlike now there was a beginning and ending to stories; they didn't go on indefinitely nor did they randomly drop them.

I'm hoping this will also be a short stay. Holly is supposedly being held by Victor. Since they made a point of showing her in that room it would be nice to bring an end to the story that had Robert and Olivia traveling to Monte Carlo.

GH Holly

If it helps to bring an end to down Victor [for me] that will be an investment with a big dividend. Since there was also a brief visit from Ethan the last time, here's hoping we get another.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I am more convinced than ever that ABC Daytime is deliberately trying to tank GH.  There is not even 1 s/l that isn't predictable.  And, whoever picks the couple pairings should do something else instead.  

It's really a shame that TPTB don't realize that there is a faithful audience  who happen to be consumers too.  If GH goes off the air, I have no reason to turn on the TV until the 6pm news.  And, I absolutely will not pay extra for a streaming  channel.

In what universe would Ava visit Ryan?????   Everyone knew Cyrys would show up to help Spencer.  And, this nonsense with Reiko is absolute garbage.  Stop trying to rewrite history!!!!  Start to focus on the present because what you're writing is pathetic!!!!

Oh, gee, GH will be preempted for baseball;  no "cliffhanger Friday".

Valued Contributor

Things are getting a bit convoluted but hopefully there's resolution on the horizon. 

I don't know why after all these years the need to bring back Holly but then again ... who knows.  I like the actor who plays Victor and will be sad to see him leave.    Elizabeth's repressed memory .. please gurl.   Austin seems to be lost in this mess but maybe he's part of something bigger. Almost seemed like it has something to do with drug smuggling, so Mrs. Wu is involved?  Who will be the hero in all of this, or should I saw heroes in all of these stories?  

I'm just spitballing here.  

Helen852
Respected Contributor

I knew Esme was the hook!  Diane said today that her attacker was a woman and at the end ot the episode Esme is hiding out in her hook outfit stalking Nikolas. She is out for revenge on all those that wronged her and Ryan probably knows it. 

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

I knew Esme was the hook!  Diane said today that her attacker was a woman and at the end ot the episode Esme is hiding out in her hook outfit stalking Nikolas. She is out for revenge on all those that wronged her and Ryan probably knows it. 

I understand the revenge part of Spawnette's way of thinking.  Ava, Joss (Brando was not the target), Diane and what about Trina, Cam, Spenser and even Sonny himself?  Isn't is amazing about that parapet...off one goes and next thing they are up and about, stalking and creating havoc. 

After one goes flipping off the parapet, where do they recuperate and live? Eat? Obtain wardrobe? Obtain transportation for stalking?  And obtaining rare poison? Guess the parapet isn't giving up its secrets.  :womanwink:I'm holding out hope that at least Esme won't be with child.