Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I now have 4 episodes to watch.  I tried to watch the oldest one and I fast forwarded thru a lot of it.

I don't like the way it is heading.  Just the thought of Sonny and Ninny makes me heave...like really heave.

Super Contributor

And for the anwer to Drew's question, "I wonder if Scout will remember me?" Sure she will. She was what, about a year old when you left, you have grown several inches, and had surgery to get a new face. Why wouldn't she remember you?

Honored Contributor

It is a crime Robert has been off screen so long. I am still crying over his encounter with Victor and I got sick right along with him. How did the actors keep a straight face? 😂😂😂 I am hopeful with the banter that maybe Victor sticks around.

And Liesel was in the back seat of the car wasn't she? Anyone surprised Drew ripped off a bullet proof vest? Me neither.

Can't wait to see Britt and Jason and Scotty make their way over. And Nik! Someone has been and was up to his eyeballs in naughty naughty when he was playing dead.

So nice that the writers have brought back the Cassadines and the Qs. I actually recognize my show again. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@WildDunes  Gold Star for you.

Gold star ⬇ Stock Photo, Image by © zentilia #8318731

@WildDunes wrote:

And for the anwer to Drew's question, "I wonder if Scout will remember me?" Sure she will. She was what, about a year old when you left, you have grown several inches, and had surgery to get a new face. Why wouldn't she remember you?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

If Drew is only pretending to go along with Peter's mind-control, why didn't he shoot Peter on the bridge?  He had a machine gun but somehow managed to miss Peter, who wasn't that far away from him.  

Is Drew, the Navy Seal, that bad of a shot? Or did he purposely miss Peter?  

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Haven't watched yet today, however, things in Crete are heating up.  So, I suppose viewers are supposed to forget that Valentin 's bloodwork concluded that he is not a Cassedine.  So now, ta day, he is!!!  Wouldn't that mean that Val is the rightful heir to the Cassedine fortune????  (We'll also need to forget about the codesil hidden in the painting.)  Facts are getting so distorted we may need hip waders!!!

Can anyone eliminate Heinrich????  Yes, WR's delivery becomes more cartoonish by the day.  I don't care who kills him, but, it would be fitting if Liesl had the honor.  

Sonny has his knickers in a twist over Jason and Carly, while he conveniently forgets his romance with Ninny.  Sorry, pal, you don't get to have it both ways!!  And, when Carly finds out the full extent of Smike and Ninny's romance...well let's just say it won't go over well.

@mysoutherncomfort. You are so right about the writers.  Obviously they've never come in contact with an old school Italian Mama!  

I believe that quote goes to @Laura14, although I do agree with it.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

If Drew is only pretending to go along with Peter's mind-control, why didn't he shoot Peter on the bridge?  He had a machine gun but somehow managed to miss Peter, who wasn't that far away from him.  

Is Drew, the Navy Seal, that bad of a shot? Or did he purposely miss Peter?  

IMO, he purposely missed to lead Peter on that he is under his control.  Why?  I think it is to finally get the "key" (trigger with the card) that Faison planted in his subconscience so in the end, voila....all nasties will be removed from Drew's mind once and for all. 

Respected Contributor

Curtis/Jordan/Stella:  My last recollection was when Stella removed the signed divorce decree from Jordan's out basket.  Then she had her stroke; can't remember what she did, but it was important.  Now she's recouperating out of state.

Did the final, signed divorce papers ever get filed?  Are Curtis and Jordan now legally divorced (while he's courting Portia)?

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Curtis/Jordan/Stella:  My last recollection was when Stella removed the signed divorce decree from Jordan's out basket.  Then she had her stroke; can't remember what she did, but it was important.  Now she's recouperating out of state.

Did the final, signed divorce papers ever get filed?  Are Curtis and Jordan now legally divorced (while he's courting Portia)?

@mysoutherncomfort I think we're supposed to have forgotten about that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Curtis/Jordan/Stella:  My last recollection was when Stella removed the signed divorce decree from Jordan's out basket.  Then she had her stroke; can't remember what she did, but it was important.  Now she's recouperating out of state. That's No. 5 on my list of Ten Things on GH I'm Grateful For. Well actually it's that Vernee Watson is taping her primetime show. Same effect.

@mysoutherncomfort  here's a recap. After Stella's nosiness and continued inability to mind her own business caused Trina to overhear that Portia and Curtis had been involved while Portia was married, Stella had an epiphany. She finally realized her nephew was an adult and it was time to start treating him like one. She decided to mail the divorce papers she had previously stolen from Jordan's out box.

Stella stopped at Kelly's before she could make it to the mailbox. While there she had the attack which resulted in Cameron calling 911. During the resuscitating and transporting to GH the envelope got wet and was thrown out. When Cam relayed that information to Stella she had a case of temporary amnesia and couldn't remember what the papers were. They never spoke of them again so in my mind they were never filed.

Seems like after a reasonable time Jordan and/or Curtis would have looked into the status but we never saw that either. This doesn't track with Curtis's behavior. He was the one who was pushing for the divorce; however after finding out Jordan signed and supposedly mailed the papers he considered it a done deal.

I agree with @Lipstickdiva. We're collectively supposed to have forgotten all of the above.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."