Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I hope by now everyone realizes it is October 2021. It's mentioned in almost every paragraph of this poorly written article.

@Tique  It looks like so.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

I hope by now everyone realizes it is October 2021. It's mentioned in almost every paragraph of this poorly written article.

@Tique  It looks like so.

@abbalulu  although I nearly choked you get the first gold star of the month October 2021.

gold star gif or etoile - PicMix

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@Tique  Sorry about the choking but my wry sense of humor just couldn't resist the temptation.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

"Once Drew comes back to Port Charles, many interesting storylines will unroll there."

I'm sorry, but somehow I doubt it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like so. Is this a new saying I don't know about?

Well @Tique, all I can say is, um, (yet again) it looks like so... Smiley Very Happy

I don't know who wrote that mess or what soap rag was responsible for posting it, but I wouldn't put my name to it either...

Esteemed Contributor

Am so tired of hearing Nina's delusional justification - about keeping Sonny's identity - by saying "he was so happy, a calm, different person"!  She has become unwatchable....

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Well,

today  i won't spoil it for some who haven't watched it...the Ava&Nic story line  and the teen plots  has been exposed and well watch it for yourselves and then post your thoughts.

But Evil Esseme is alone with the evil no talk but blinks his eyes...

So what will happen.??...

and i can't wait for her to find that everyone now knows how/what they did to Ava&Nic...i hope she ends up swimimg with the fishes!

I can't help but think there is more to Esme's story besides being a gold digger. For instance, WHY the interest of Ryan Chamberlain? Is she related to one of his victims, OR is she related to him? Did he spawn a child somewhere along the way? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think a cricket bat or a Louisville Slugger upside the head would do Ninny a world of good...  Give her a reason for all those grimaces and facial contortions... 

Woodworm Cricket iBat 235 Junior Cricket Bat, Size 3 just $47.99 - Cricket  at Shop247.com

Louisville Slugger Legacy S5 LTE -5 Ash Wood Baseball Bat

General Hospital' Next Week: Nina Faces the Fallout and Goes Down Swinging  • Soap Dirt

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

Am so tired of hearing Nina's delusional justification - about keeping Sonny's identity - by saying "he was so happy, a calm, different person"!  She has become unwatchable....

I feel the same way about both Nina and Carly, neither of which is admirable. Worse yet, I haven't liked ANY of the Carly versions, from Sarah Brown to Tamara Braun to Laura Wright. I find that character to be completely unlikeable. As for Nina, she's only had two actresses play her, and not over as many of years. Michelle Stafford wasn't likeable either. I just think that character is flawed completely for different reasons than Carly.

Trusted Contributor

I think that the Sonny reveal was as bad as the Nell ending.  I expected more fireworks and it did not happen, maybe the longer they draw out the story, the more we get to expect so just maybe they should start ending the storylines sooner.  That may help to give the viewer a better conclusion.  

Still disappointed with the Carly and Jason storyline, I won't get over that one.  Esme is somehow related to Ryan as she is drawn to him and sounds like she will be trouble for sure.  Whenever we get rid of one demon, we get another one.  Dr. Collins doesn't seem to like Esme and Ava looks like she is wondering about her too.