Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

8 Happy Friday Gif Animations | Happy Friday Quotes - Best ...

Good morning All!

Anyone have special plans for Halloween? At least it looks like things are scheduled and hopefully the little ones [and big ones] will be able to get out and take advantage of whatever is going on in your area. Enjoy your weekend. Make it a a safe one.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Anna Promises Finn That Peter Will Pay

bwahahahaha  Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Ah, @Tique , you have no idea how much I needed a good laugh today.  Thanks so much.

And here's another line that cracked me up:  Ava Jerome Cassadine and her husband Nikolas Cassadine happen to be walking the hospital halls....

Everyone who wants to see, be seen or overheard trolls the halls of GH!  :womanlol:

Honored Contributor

No big Halloween plans for me.  I'm undecided about whether to give out candy.  Last year we had TOT but we got maybe 4 or 5 kids.  Our weather isn't supposed to be great which is always a deterrent.  

Trusted Contributor

Can someone refresh my memory? Listening to yesterday's show Willow mentioned her father and it got me to thinking. Did we ever know or see her father or hear anything about him? I just don't remember-which is a common refrain at this stage in my life.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu  If memory serves he was run over by a car after Harmony I think set the dad and Willow up. It was a brief stupid story but I think Willow was blaming herself over her dad's death and it turned out it was her mother's machinations all along and had nothing to do with her.

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14  Thank you. It's hard to remember all the back stories on people after all these years. Harmony seems to have few redeeming qualities. I'm surprised Willow turned out to be a decent seeming person. Must be the father's influence.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb LOL well I do like Jason and Britt so I can't get on board with you there, but everything else, yep, I agree with wholeheartedly. I enjoyed your song, too!.

I rather like the idea of a takeover by Jason and Carly but only if Jason is actually running the show, not Carly who is totally I create chaos wherever I go.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r I agree! The posts here are so much more interesting than the actual soap.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb ewwwww my eyes, my eyes!  I can't unsee that, how could you?  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I don't get anyone here since I don't live in a development. The kids all go where they can get a big haul.

I don't have plans either. Maybe some of my friends will get together for dinner but we don't dress up any more. I've been wearing my Halloween jewelry all month just because. I have it, I paid good $ for it and I may as well enjoy wearing it before it goes back into the drawer for another year.

The weather may improve by Sunday, but tonight and into Saturday is going to be rain and wind. Yuck.