Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Peter's Horrifying Orders - Obretch Plots Escape - Spencer Disowns Nikolas

Jessica Jones

General Hospital Spoilers: Monday, November 1 – Peter’s Horrifying Orders – Obrecht Plots Escape – Spencer Disowns Nik

GH Spoilers for Monday tease that Peter August will deliver some horrifying orders before Liesl Obrecht plots her escape. Spencer Cassadine will also demand Nikolas Cassadine’s confession.

At the Metro Court, Sonny Corinthos will admit there was a call Carly Corinthos should know about. Sonny will fill Carly in on Cyrus Renault getting in touch over the phone and pushing for a meeting in person. Sonny may assure Carly that everything’s under control, but it’s clear that another storm’s brewing.

As for Austin Gatlin Holt, he’ll wonder about Gladys Corbin’s connection to Valentin Cassadine. While Austin quizzes Maxie Jones, Gladys will keep dropping hints about her newfound knowledge in Valentin’s ICU room.

Valentin will ask if this knowledge concerns him, but Brook Lynn Quartermaine will rush in and shut Gladys down before she spills that he’s not the “baby daddy.” Although Brook Lynn will put out the fire for now, she’ll know Gladys could be a problem unless she can form a new plan with Maxie.

Over with Damian Spinelli, he’ll ask Shawn Butler if he successfully planted seeds of doubt in Spencer’s mind. Shawn will confirm that Spencer’s going to confront his father about Hayden Barnes’ shooting. It looks like Spinelli will plan to listen in and perhaps record the conversation that’s about to go down.

On the pier, Spencer will demand to know if Nikolas arranged to murder his stepmother. Although Nikolas won’t come right out and confess, Spencer will get confirmation through his reaction.

Once Spencer realizes Shawn was right, he’ll fly into a rage. Spencer will think Nikolas is the ultimate hypocrite for judging him so harshly while sitting on this murderous secret.

After Spencer basically disowns his father, Shawn will show up to have a confrontation of his own with Nikolas.

As for Sam McCall and Dante Falconeri, they’ll be back from their trip and will get some surprising news. In addition to hearing about all the Nina Reeves arrest drama, Dante and Sam will get updates on Cyrus reaching out to Sonny.

That should leave Dante especially troubled considering all the chaos Cyrus tends to cause – even from behind bars.

Back in Greece, Jason Morgan and Britt Westbourne will make it to Cassadine Island. Britt will insist they’re so close and will tell Jason that they have to find her missing mom.

As for Liesl, she’ll wake up in a strange lab that Peter set up for her. Once Obrecht is alert, Peter will let her know what he expects of her. It turns out Peter kept Liesl alive so she can be part of a manipulation and conditioning plot.

Peter will basically want to program Maxie so that she'll reunite with him but Liesl won’t be down for these mind games. Instead, Obrecht will decide to plan a sneaky escape!

Spoilers say some new obstacles are on the way for Liesl, so stay tuned.

source: CDL

No. I'm afraid not. I've been teetering on the edge of calling it a day with this hot mess for a while and this, in all likelihood, will push it over. I cannot abide having to endure more Spencer, or, for that matter, his stupid father. Add in the the dreadful (I smell something fecal, always...) Shawn, who has no purpose and I just can't. Then when I see news of  another 'experiment' in mind control, well, it's just all so unfortunate. Such a solid cast and such pea soup spewing forth from the writer's room. Someone should figure a mind control device for them, assuming the notion they even have minds even remotely applies.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Even though Spencer is working my last nerve, Shawn asking Spencer to get the goods on Nikolas sorta rubbed me the wrong way.  Spencer is young and arrogant but he still seems to me a bit innocent in some ways too.

I guess he is finally getting his eyes opened by Shawn and by having to work for a living (that part is not bad).  Spencer is angry at his father, but it's easy to see he worships him too, probably a reason why he is so angry. It is not pretty when your idol lets you down.

Anyway, the truth will out, of course, but couldn't Shawn find another way? It's all about Shawn and what he wants. Is he really concerned about Hayden or revenge?

Not that Shawn wasn't wronged, he definitely was. I just don't care for his methods right now. 

I'm glad you brought this up.  I am really PO'd that the writers had Shawn ask Spencer to do his "dirty" and/or "investigative" work.  Anyone with a modicom of scruples does not pit a kid (especially an 18 yr old) against his father.  So now what?  Spencer gets to blackmail his father?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't imagine the budding saint, Alexis, having overcome her lengthy list of dirty-deeds-done-dirt-cheap and now, being in line for beatification, will be happy to hear of Shaw's using the revolting Spencer to get at the ineffectual Nik...

Honored Contributor

Happy Halloween All!!!

Halloween dragon reptile lizard bearded dragon beardie bettahorse •

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  I STILL haven't gone back to GH.  Last count my DVR has 12 episodes that I haven't watched. 

I can't bring myself to delete them and wave bye-bye to GH.

What drove me over the GH ledge was the Sonny/Ava stuff! 

I haven't been excited to start back up because I saw here where Nincompoop was going to be jailed and I figured Sonny/SMike would realize she's the honey he wants.

#no more GH for now!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  That isn't what happened. Nina was out of lockup in a New York minute. But I suspect that before all is said and done Sonny and Nina will have, at the very least, a moment. If I had my way, there are four characters (at least) I'd just be done with: Nina, Shawn, Brook Lyn and Spencer. Throw in Esme and the teens other than Joss for good measure and severely restrict air time of the old guard and I mean all. of. them. My advice is to delete those twelve episodes. You're not going to watch them and other than a very rare interesting scene, you haven't missed anything significant that you can't catch up on here. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know I'm missing a few Ava-isms, but sorry, I just can watch any more of Esme and Spencer and for whatever reason, the idiot powers that be seem to have limited so many of her scenes to being shared with them. At least when she's scheming with Ninny or trying to get the upper hand with Corleone-wanna-be, I can watch her at work. But I just can't watch Spencer any more, as I keep saying, and I completely fail to understand why the writers have made this new actor and this character so very front and center. He's right up there with Cyrus in the practically makes me cringe to look at department, albeit for different reasons.

Honored Contributor

hmmm..will Brando's mouthy mom..tell Val he is not the babys father to payback BLQ  (  and unknowinlyMaxie   being outed then???)

I hope it happens so BLQ can get that upitdy chip off her shoulder and the doctor can be cleared and get his family shares!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Peter's Horrifying Orders - Obretch Plots Escape - Spencer Disowns Nikolas

Jessica Jones

General Hospital Spoilers: Monday, November 1 – Peter’s Horrifying Orders – Obrecht Plots Escape – Spencer Disowns Nik

GH Spoilers for Monday tease that Peter August will deliver some horrifying orders before Liesl Obrecht plots her escape. Spencer Cassadine will also demand Nikolas Cassadine’s confession.

At the Metro Court, Sonny Corinthos will admit there was a call Carly Corinthos should know about. Sonny will fill Carly in on Cyrus Renault getting in touch over the phone and pushing for a meeting in person. Sonny may assure Carly that everything’s under control, but it’s clear that another storm’s brewing.

As for Austin Gatlin Holt, he’ll wonder about Gladys Corbin’s connection to Valentin Cassadine. While Austin quizzes Maxie Jones, Gladys will keep dropping hints about her newfound knowledge in Valentin’s ICU room.

Valentin will ask if this knowledge concerns him, but Brook Lynn Quartermaine will rush in and shut Gladys down before she spills that he’s not the “baby daddy.” Although Brook Lynn will put out the fire for now, she’ll know Gladys could be a problem unless she can form a new plan with Maxie.

Over with Damian Spinelli, he’ll ask Shawn Butler if he successfully planted seeds of doubt in Spencer’s mind. Shawn will confirm that Spencer’s going to confront his father about Hayden Barnes’ shooting. It looks like Spinelli will plan to listen in and perhaps record the conversation that’s about to go down.

On the pier, Spencer will demand to know if Nikolas arranged to murder his stepmother. Although Nikolas won’t come right out and confess, Spencer will get confirmation through his reaction.

Once Spencer realizes Shawn was right, he’ll fly into a rage. Spencer will think Nikolas is the ultimate hypocrite for judging him so harshly while sitting on this murderous secret.

After Spencer basically disowns his father, Shawn will show up to have a confrontation of his own with Nikolas.

As for Sam McCall and Dante Falconeri, they’ll be back from their trip and will get some surprising news. In addition to hearing about all the Nina Reeves arrest drama, Dante and Sam will get updates on Cyrus reaching out to Sonny.

That should leave Dante especially troubled considering all the chaos Cyrus tends to cause – even from behind bars.

Back in Greece, Jason Morgan and Britt Westbourne will make it to Cassadine Island. Britt will insist they’re so close and will tell Jason that they have to find her missing mom.

As for Liesl, she’ll wake up in a strange lab that Peter set up for her. Once Obrecht is alert, Peter will let her know what he expects of her. It turns out Peter kept Liesl alive so she can be part of a manipulation and conditioning plot.

Peter will basically want to program Maxie so that she'll reunite with him but Liesl won’t be down for these mind games. Instead, Obrecht will decide to plan a sneaky escape!

Spoilers say some new obstacles are on the way for Liesl, so stay tuned.

source: CDL

No. I'm afraid not. I've been teetering on the edge of calling it a day with this hot mess for a while and this, in all likelihood, will push it over. I cannot abide having to endure more Spencer, or, for that matter, his stupid father. Add in the the dreadful (I smell something fecal, always...) Shawn, who has no purpose and I just can't. Then when I see news of  another 'experiment' in mind control, well, it's just all so unfortunate. Such a solid cast and such pea soup spewing forth from the writer's room. Someone should figure a mind control device for them, assuming the notion even remotely applies.

People forget, I think, that Shawn wouldn't have been accused nor thought he actually DID shoot Hayden had he not been there doing some of Sonny's dirty work and had a gun pointed nearby. That's why he didn't have an allibi or a defense. I didn't like him then and I don't like him now. What a waste bringing him back. I am also sick of Alexis as well. As a prisoner, doesn't she have more requirements than sitting around in a social room meeting with a steady stream of visitors? I thought prisoners had to do work.

Esteemed Contributor

This show is really pushing my Irish/Italian temper to explode!!!  I find I need to only be half paying attention.   I dislike that Alexis is on her moral high horse and Shawn is using Spencer to corner Nik.

And now we're supposed to believe that Nik not only knew about Vic being alive, he was busy helping him fly under the radar.  Imo, Nik also knew about Peter, making him an accessory to Peter's murderous machinations.   Imo, send Vic, Nik, Spencer, and Esme back to Cassedine Island's prison and let them rot!  GH doesn't need any of them.

I don't know of any ICU where an outsider can just waltz in to a patient's room.  

Maybe BLQ will coerse Chase to arrest Gladys for blackmail and extortion.   Hello pot, meet kettle.  However, if that means getting rid of Gladys, I'm all for it.

The rain has stopped,  but, the wind is still whipping.  Heading out for part 2 of clean up.

Hope you all have a safe weekend!!