Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

So I have wondered about two things one of which I have previously brought up. Brook Lynn was pregnant, did I miss what happened to her baby, did she say she miscarried or has it never been addressed? Also, why is it we the viewer sees the resemblance between Austin and Franco but have to just forget about it while no one in Port Charles sees it?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So I have wondered about two things one of which I have previously brought up. Brook Lynn was pregnant, did I miss what happened to her baby, did she say she miscarried or has it never been addressed? Also, why is it we the viewer sees the resemblance between Austin and Franco but have to just forget about it while no one in Port Charles sees it?

Brooke Lyn was never pregnant.  She pretended to be so she could work on Valentine to get her ELQ stock back.  Then Maxie, who was pregnant, became afraid of Peter and did not want him any where near her baby.  That's when the whole idea of Brooke Lynn taking Maxie's baby and pretending it was her own came from.    As far as Franco and Austin GH has a habit of bringing back actors to play different parts.  Finn/Silas comes too mind.  

Esteemed Contributor

So today I got to watch the world's most boring couple become even more boring. Then I was treated with the world's most annoying woman becoming even more annoying as she had the gall to go to Valentin's hospital room after she left her "spa" day. And finally there's the world's most over indulged son taking the bait that the world's most put upon hit man gave him to destroy his father once and for all. And by the way, what's with the Hitler moustache Shawn has? He looks ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm hoping that Britt and Jason get the chance to become a couple.  They have potential if only it's written that way.

NEVER, EVER do I want to see Cyrus in this lifetime (or any other)!!!

Way back when Hayden and the diamonds were front and center.  I remember Dear Sweet knew about Nik's evil plans.  He kept Jake Doe's identity a secret and had something in his safe.  DS had suspicions and called him out.  He promised not to out Jake Doe as Jason if she went along with keeping quiet about Hayden.  There was something else after Nik faked his death; DS wanted one of his shoes "as a remembrance".  Truth is, she knew he hid Hayden's cut diamonds in that shoe.

Spencer is in desperate need of a reality check.  Esme needs a dose of "the real" Ava Jerome!!!  And then, both self-entitled brats can go far, far away.  These are just 2 expendable cast members.

I did read that Trina is now on recurring status so that she can focus on her real life studies at UCLA.  Good for her!!!

Watched a rerun of Adam 12 today that had Monica as a character.   Very attractive young lady.

Weather is wet and windy tonight.  Our area has designated trick or treat nights; most of those gave been rescheduled to Sunday.  Unfortunately,  the high school football games are still being played in this ridiculous weather!!!  I just don't get it; why risk player injury in horrible weather???

Hope everyone stays safe and dry this weekend.

PS: we got our boosters this week!!!  Very easy to schedule the appts; we each had some soreness at the injection site, but, no big deal.  Imo, better to be safe than sorry.

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 I thought Brooke Lynn took a pregnancy test that came back positive. After the actress returned from her maternity leave did we find out she wasn't pregnant and decided to string Valentin along. I thought that she was suppose to have really been pregnant. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@daisy4 I thought Brooke Lynn took a pregnancy test that came back positive. After the actress returned from her maternity leave did we find out she wasn't pregnant and decided to string Valentin along. I thought that she was suppose to have really been pregnant. 

I recall us seeing a home pregnanacy test peeking out of her purse as she was leaving town, but don't think we ever saw any positive results. The actress was really pregnant, Brook Lyn's pregnancy was faked.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2. The actress was pregnant in real life.  Viewers were led to believe that the character was pregnant too.  My guess is the writers changed their mind and went with the fake pregnancy and baby switch.  As others have said, this group of writers has no consistency or continuity with their s/ls.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I'm hoping that Britt and Jason get the chance to become a couple.  They have potential if only it's written that way.

NEVER, EVER do I want to see Cyrus in this lifetime (or any other)!!!

Way back when Hayden and the diamonds were front and center.  I remember Dear Sweet knew about Nik's evil plans.  He kept Jake Doe's identity a secret and had something in his safe.  DS had suspicions and called him out.  He promised not to out Jake Doe as Jason if she went along with keeping quiet about Hayden.  There was something else after Nik faked his death; DS wanted one of his shoes "as a remembrance".  Truth is, she knew he hid Hayden's cut diamonds in that shoe.

Spencer is in desperate need of a reality check.  Esme needs a dose of "the real" Ava Jerome!!!  And then, both self-entitled brats can go far, far away.  These are just 2 expendable cast members.

I did read that Trina is now on recurring status so that she can focus on her real life studies at UCLA.  Good for her!!!

Watched a rerun of Adam 12 today that had Monica as a character.   Very attractive young lady.

Weather is wet and windy tonight.  Our area has designated trick or treat nights; most of those gave been rescheduled to Sunday.  Unfortunately,  the high school football games are still being played in this ridiculous weather!!!  I just don't get it; why risk player injury in horrible weather??

Hope everyone stays safe and dry this weekend.

PS: we got our boosters this week!!!  Very easy to schedule the appts; we each had some soreness at the injection site, but, no big deal.  Imo, better to be safe than sorry.

@grandma r I saw that Adam 12 episode too!  Leslie C. looked just beautiful.

I got my booster this week too!  Just like you, I had a little soreness but that was about it.  Glad it's done. I got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot two weeks ago. I'm fully vaxxed now, look out, lol. 

Have a great weekend! 🎊

Esteemed Contributor

Even though Spencer is working my last nerve, Shawn asking Spencer to get the goods on Nikolas sorta rubbed me the wrong way.  Spencer is young and arrogant but he still seems to me a bit innocent in some ways too.

I guess he is finally getting his eyes opened by Shawn and by having to work for a living (that part is not bad).  Spencer is angry at his father, but it's easy to see he worships him too, probably a reason why he is so angry. It is not pretty when your idol lets you down.

Anyway, the truth will out, of course, but couldn't Shawn find another way? It's all about Shawn and what he wants. Is he really concerned about Hayden or revenge?

Not that Shawn wasn't wronged, he definitely was. I just don't care for his methods right now. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Peter's Horrifying Orders - Obretch Plots Escape - Spencer Disowns Nikolas

Jessica Jones

General Hospital Spoilers: Monday, November 1 – Peter’s Horrifying Orders – Obrecht Plots Escape – Spencer Disowns Nik

GH Spoilers for Monday tease that Peter August will deliver some horrifying orders before Liesl Obrecht plots her escape. Spencer Cassadine will also demand Nikolas Cassadine’s confession.

At the Metro Court, Sonny Corinthos will admit there was a call Carly Corinthos should know about. Sonny will fill Carly in on Cyrus Renault getting in touch over the phone and pushing for a meeting in person. Sonny may assure Carly that everything’s under control, but it’s clear that another storm’s brewing.

As for Austin Gatlin Holt, he’ll wonder about Gladys Corbin’s connection to Valentin Cassadine. While Austin quizzes Maxie Jones, Gladys will keep dropping hints about her newfound knowledge in Valentin’s ICU room.

Valentin will ask if this knowledge concerns him, but Brook Lynn Quartermaine will rush in and shut Gladys down before she spills that he’s not the “baby daddy.” Although Brook Lynn will put out the fire for now, she’ll know Gladys could be a problem unless she can form a new plan with Maxie.

Over with Damian Spinelli, he’ll ask Shawn Butler if he successfully planted seeds of doubt in Spencer’s mind. Shawn will confirm that Spencer’s going to confront his father about Hayden Barnes’ shooting. It looks like Spinelli will plan to listen in and perhaps record the conversation that’s about to go down.

On the pier, Spencer will demand to know if Nikolas arranged to murder his stepmother. Although Nikolas won’t come right out and confess, Spencer will get confirmation through his reaction.

Once Spencer realizes Shawn was right, he’ll fly into a rage. Spencer will think Nikolas is the ultimate hypocrite for judging him so harshly while sitting on this murderous secret.

After Spencer basically disowns his father, Shawn will show up to have a confrontation of his own with Nikolas.

As for Sam McCall and Dante Falconeri, they’ll be back from their trip and will get some surprising news. In addition to hearing about all the Nina Reeves arrest drama, Dante and Sam will get updates on Cyrus reaching out to Sonny.

That should leave Dante especially troubled considering all the chaos Cyrus tends to cause – even from behind bars.

Back in Greece, Jason Morgan and Britt Westbourne will make it to Cassadine Island. Britt will insist they’re so close and will tell Jason that they have to find her missing mom.

As for Liesl, she’ll wake up in a strange lab that Peter set up for her. Once Obrecht is alert, Peter will let her know what he expects of her. It turns out Peter kept Liesl alive so she can be part of a manipulation and conditioning plot.

Peter will basically want to program Maxie so that she'll reunite with him but Liesl won’t be down for these mind games. Instead, Obrecht will decide to plan a sneaky escape!

Spoilers say some new obstacles are on the way for Liesl, so stay tuned.

source: CDL

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.