Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique yes commiting a crime in Port Charles is easy because hey Keystone Cops!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Curtis/Jordan/Stella:  My last recollection was when Stella removed the signed divorce decree from Jordan's out basket.  Then she had her stroke; can't remember what she did, but it was important.  Now she's recouperating out of state. That's No. 5 on my list of Ten Things on GH I'm Grateful For. Well actually it's that Vernee Watson is taping her primetime show. Same effect.

Did the final, signed divorce papers ever get filed?  Are Curtis and Jordan now legally divorced (while he's courting Portia)?

@mysoutherncomfort  here's a recap. After Stella's nosiness and continued inability to mind her own business caused Trina to overhear that Portia and Curtis had been involved while Portia was married, Stella had an epiphany. She finally realized her nephew was an adult and it was time to start treating him like one. She decided to mail the divorce papers she had previously stolen from Jordan's out box.

Stella stopped at Kelly's before she could make it to the mailbox. While there she had the attack which resulted in Cameron calling 911. During the resuscitating and transporting to GH the envelope got wet and was thrown out. When Cam relayed that information to Stella she had a case of temporary amnesia and couldn't remember what the papers were. They never spoke of them again so in my mind they were never filed.

Seems like after a reasonable time Jordan and/or Curtis would have looked into the status but we never saw that either. This doesn't track with Curtis's behavior. He was the one who was pushing for the divorce; however after finding out Jordan signed and supposedly mailed the papers he considered it a done deal.

I agree with @Lipstickdiva. We're collectively supposed to have forgotten all of the above.

Thank you ladies and yes, I agree, we are suppose to forget about the final papers not being filed.  I guess their respective attorneys also forgot about not receiving the final divorce decree from the courthouse.  Or it might surface when the attorney's final bill is submitted.  Probably not...........:womanlol:

Esteemed Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

I've been away for a while, if I missed this earlier, I apologize! Are we supposed to forget Austin is an identical twin to Liz's dead husband? I've seen soaps do this before but not so soon! If they like him, why kill him off?

Yes we are. Not only that, but so did the rest of Port Charles, including Franco's wife. Long ago we weren't supposed to notice that Claudia Zacarra was identical to the original Carly. Then there's Finn who is the identical twin of Silas, Kiki's father, I think. It boggles the mind.

Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @mysoutherncomfort "boobsie" what an excellent nickname for her!

Alas, I just used that name that another poster originally coined.  I love it, too.

Respected Contributor

From the Is It Just Me Dept:  The mysterious man (we now have a first name, Marshall, who said he was thinking of volunteering) just walks into GH, sees Dr. TJ, feigns some sort of pain, he is immediately taken to an exam room by Dr. TJ, a ridiculous personal (family) conversation ensues, he's left alone because Dr. TJ is going to get a cardiologist for a 2nd opinion (which is not needed at this point) and that's it.

No paperwork, no waiting to be seen, nothing of reality whatsoever when one goes to the hospital; just walk right in, sit right down and boy is my heading rolling on.

Esteemed Contributor

.GH is keeping the identity of Gossett’s character under wraps for now, but the main theory among fans is that he’s going to be revealed as Curtis’ father. Although Curtis told Portia that his father had died of a heart attack when he was young, that could have just been what his Aunt Stella told him at the time. And plenty of fans have also suspected that Stella isn’t Curtis’ aunt, but his mother. There’s every possibility that the “stalker” could be connected to Portia, but odds are he’ll have something to do with Curtis’ past.

Oh now, shut the front door....you mean to tell me that Aunt Stella would "lie".  Perish the thought. Bah-Haa. 

The stalker is Curtis's long lost father. That's why the writers had Curtis tell Portia his background as a child. That's why the stalker sought out TJ at the hospital and questioned him about his uncle. My take on it, of course.

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:
I'm ready for Drew to have a ahirt on.

@BeckiWV  I'll agree but also have to add I'd rather see him shirtless than his predecessor.

Shirtless Men On The Blog: Billy Miller Shirtless

No six pack there.

I don't care, I still like him better than the current Drew every day of the week and twice on Sunday.  🤗

Right there with ya, @BeckiWV .  As usual!!!

Current Drew has always had a great chest. When he was on AMC, they always accommodated the women watching with obligatory shirtless scenes. He looks good still, despite some health problems over the years, more recently kidney cancer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:
The Mystery Man on GH - Everything You Need To Know

Chris Eades

GH Stalker

Who is the mystery man watching Curtis and Portia on General Hospital? Well, that’s a secret that will slowly be revealed on the soap, but we can tell you that Robert Gossett is the actor playing the mystery man in question. And GH is not letting anything slip this early as he is credited only as “Stalker” in the credits...

...GH is keeping the identity of Gossett’s character under wraps for now, but the main theory among fans is that he’s going to be revealed as Curtis’ father. Although Curtis told Portia that his father had died of a heart attack when he was young, that could have just been what his Aunt Stella told him at the time. And plenty of fans have also suspected that Stella isn’t Curtis’ aunt, but his mother. There’s every possibility that the “stalker” could be connected to Portia, but odds are he’ll have something to do with Curtis’ past.

So stay tuned as the storyline unfolds to find out more about the mystery man and his connection to Curtis and Portia! The twists and turns have only just begun!

source: soapsindepth

As I said, I believe him to be Curtis's father. I am more than annoyed that they have once again added yet another character to the cast and started another storyline, despite the fact that they haven't brought many of their storylines to fruition. I really don't care if Curtis finds this father. Nor do I care that Victor Cassadine is alive. And then there's Michael, who has become a Carly in disguise and is planning the demise of Nina. Won't that be interesting when Sonny comes to her defense eventually. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

.GH is keeping the identity of Gossett’s character under wraps for now, but the main theory among fans is that he’s going to be revealed as Curtis’ father. Although Curtis told Portia that his father had died of a heart attack when he was young, that could have just been what his Aunt Stella told him at the time. And plenty of fans have also suspected that Stella isn’t Curtis’ aunt, but his mother. There’s every possibility that the “stalker” could be connected to Portia, but odds are he’ll have something to do with Curtis’ past.

Oh now, shut the front door....you mean to tell me that Aunt Stella would "lie".  Perish the thought. Bah-Haa. 

The stalker is Curtis's long lost father. That's why the writers had Curtis tell Portia his background as a child. That's why the stalker sought out TJ at the hospital and questioned him about his uncle. My take on it, of course.

------------

I agree!!   And now, Liz's father makes contact??  Must be a belated Father's Day coming up GH!!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @mysoutherncomfort "boobsie" what an excellent nickname for her!

Alas, I just used that name that another poster originally coined.  I love it, too.

@GinaV24  Boobsie, Ninny, and at least one other one came from @stevieb  who has become one of our more prolific nick namers. What I appreciate about hers is they are appropriate - sometimes funny - yet not mean spirited which was the original intent when we started with the nicks. Does that sound right @grandma r?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.