Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I loved when Esme was talked to by Nic and the mayors husband...she left in a huff...love it when things don't go as she tells people what to do...her evil looks were ignored  lol!

Spoiled ..lol brat same as Spencer..lol

Carly set Sonny straight...he was upset about her and Jason..until she reminded him that it was Nina  that kept them apart for 9months!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Okay I have a confession.  I have done kickboxing and other workouts in full make-up.  I went to kickboxing or the gym right from work so hair and make-up were done. Woman Very Happy    

@Lipstickdiva , I don't think that is uncommon.  For me, it was the makeup, itself.  I don't know that I have ever seen Maxie with that intense of shadow and those dramatic of lashes before.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Laurine Price Joins GH Cast

General Hospital news reports confirm a new role on GH. The latest GH comings and goings news reveals that actress, Laurine Prince has joined the cast of General Hospital.

Laurine Prince has been seen in multiple series, such as, Versace, Phoenix, Schooled, along with the popular TV show, American Crime Story.

Spoilers reveal Price debuted as Dallas Kerby on the October 4th episode of GH, alongside Dominic Zamprogna as Dante Falconeri and Kelly Monaco as Sam McCall.

source: ghblog

Yes, because while she's very pretty this cast wasn't already bloated enough... Here's yet another character for which the writers can create compelling story... Whatever...

@steviebyes, she is pretty and we don't need her, but my personal.dream is she stays long enough to confess to Drew her part in his disappearance, they fall in love anyway, and she swoops him back to the Mediterranean with her. Bye!

@BeckiWV  I like the way you think but my only change would be it would somehow turn out it's Ninny that was involved in his disappearance, or maybe, as part of Drew's whole mind control thing, Peter makes him fall for Ninny... Either way, the two of them hit the trail... If I have to watch that woman give her Popeye look one more time I'm going to scream, so help me...

@stevieb I like the way YOU think! Sounds good to me 🤗

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of October 18

A mystery man spies on Curtis and Portia

GH Spoilers for the week of October 18, 2021 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of October 18, 2021.

Victor puts a diabolical plan into motion

Robert turns the heat up on Victor

Anna and Robert formulate their next move

Valentin gets a helping hand from Anna

Anna weighs her options

Dante and Sam hit a roadblock

Dante and Sam are surprised by what they uncover

Curtis reflects on his past with Portia

A mystery man spies on Curtis and Portia

Nina turns to Curtis for support

Nina comes to a realization

Nikolas and Ava are in high spirits when they arrive at the Savoy

Sonny reaches out to Spencer

Cameron and Josslyn offer support at Spencer's arraignment

Monica offers Austin some advice

Brook Lynn pats herself on the back

Jason receives confirmation from Spinelli

Jason and Britt receive some troubling news

Jason heads to Greece with Britt

Willow is concerned about Michael

Michael reaches an agreement

A phone call catches Terry by surprise

Finn and Liz feel the distance between them

Olivia and Ned have a talk about Leo

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

My oh my... Nobody stirs the pot quite like my girl Ava...

@stevieb 

she sure does  with Nina 

plus...,love how she is treating spoiled brat Spencer!

next   want her to  go after wanna be evil girl Esme!!!lol   Throw her butt also in jail for torching your car!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday @Xivambala I hope you have a wonderful day doing things you love with people you love.

On an aside-my best friend from college shares your birth date and her sister in law at the time had a birthday on the 14th-so the three of us used to party all month long as my bd is in October also. Great memories!

Enjoy your special day!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, @Xivambala !  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The coming week doesn't look to offer much of interest, at least not to me... Seems like most of the focus will be on the alleged super agents, along with Dante and Boobsie, bumbling around in Europe, soon to be joined, it seems, but Brit and Jason... Most of the rest looks like just so much filler, as if all the above isn't filler enough... Big yawn...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu  In our family birthdays area big deal.

We celebrate for weeks.  We call them Hanukkah birthdays...

I've never understood people who get all ornery on their birthday.

OK I'll put it this way.  You either have a birthday or you're dead.

Or..how about this, "Every day above ground is a good day".  I like that one best.

Go and celebrate and be happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort LOL yeah kickboxing class - at least the ones I've done - require a lot of energy and I never did them in full makeup and jewelry. It is so silly. For heavens sakes at least make it look realistic!

Yeah of course Jason will tell the truth. I don't know that lying would be helpful even if it were the way his character is. After all, too many people know that he and Carly had feelings for each other - even if IMO it didn't make sense to me at all. 

It makes perfect sense to me. In fact, way back before she and Sonny, she slept with Jason, and later had his help with claiming he was Michael's father when he knew he wasn't. She's always had feelings for him, but I'm not sure about Jason. I am not quite sure he is capable of having real feelings. He kind of just goes with the flow.