Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I respectfully disagree in that Brando has told Mommie dearest to move out (hopefully, this has happened or will be soon) and he is not interested in joining any "illegal" employment no matter who that might be...even Cousin Sonny.  I find it clear and refreshing that Brando has chosen his baby and Shasha certainly over meddlesome mama.

I think Shasha should continue to run towards Brando, hold on for dear life, and go from there.

@mysoutherncomfort , he may say things to her but he doesn't fully put his foot down with her.  Hence the reason she was right there in the maternity ward with them and why every chance she gets she brings up Brando working for Sonny yet again.  The woman just doesn't take a hint. 

Yes, I can agree on your points above.  And I can agree in part on what @Tique had to say in that Brando should move out of his apartment, leave the rent to Gladys.  

Gladys wants to "move up" in the world of glamour, sophistication, wealth, power etc, but here's the thing as mentioned she and her son did not have the best of mom/son relationships.  OK, now that's in the past and it's time for Brando to 1) move out of his apartment and sublet it to mom; 2) if mom doesn't go for that, sublet it to whomever and she can fend for herself; 3) Brando moves in with Shasha (pays his share of rent, utilites if that's what they decide) and they build their family. 

Biologically, Gladys is always going to be a "grandma" to their baby.  Boundries, very specific boundries, need to be set.  There should be no "hint" for Gladys, it should be, it's our way or the highway.

Respected Contributor

Maxie and BLQ at the gym...BLQ punching once the bag without gloves, the makeup and jewelry when going to a kick boxing class....the whole idea of them even being at a gym is hysterical and ludicrous.  Personally, I found that they both looked ridiculous and that's a compliment.

The quad:  Sonny/Carly/Jason/Nina:  Of course when asked, Jason would tell the truth.  I think we all see where this is heading...Yeech!

EE:  OK, Cam told Chase the truth...Esme torched Ava's car (Spence says on his instructions).  And now?????  An act of arson is an act of arson.  Anyone want to "investigate" how EE got a copy of Kiki's GH badge?

Britt/Jason:  Yes, I would like to them ride off to help Liesle which could be interesting.  Of course it wouldn't take much to pump up some interest in these S/L's.

I probably have more, but thankfully, I'll spare y'all.  Be well my friends until we meet again...........Happy Trails!

Honored Contributor

I think Maxie was very upset with what BLQ did to Austin!

yes, the doc still has feelings for Jason...just that look when she saw him..her face lite up!

What will Ava do about Spencer..

Esme  told Trina to let him stay in jail it was best for him...what the heck???

Friday should be very interesting for all of them.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Laurine Price Joins GH Cast

General Hospital news reports confirm a new role on GH. The latest GH comings and goings news reveals that actress, Laurine Prince has joined the cast of General Hospital.

Laurine Prince has been seen in multiple series, such as, Versace, Phoenix, Schooled, along with the popular TV show, American Crime Story.

Spoilers reveal Price debuted as Dallas Kerby on the October 4th episode of GH, alongside Dominic Zamprogna as Dante Falconeri and Kelly Monaco as Sam McCall.

source: ghblog

Yes, because while she's very pretty this cast wasn't already bloated enough... Here's yet another character for which the writers can create compelling story... Whatever...

@stevieb yes, she is pretty and we don't need her, but my personal.dream is she stays long enough to confess to Drew her part in his disappearance, they fall in love anyway, and she swoops him back to the Mediterranean with her. Bye!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Laurine Price Joins GH Cast

General Hospital news reports confirm a new role on GH. The latest GH comings and goings news reveals that actress, Laurine Prince has joined the cast of General Hospital.

Laurine Prince has been seen in multiple series, such as, Versace, Phoenix, Schooled, along with the popular TV show, American Crime Story.

Spoilers reveal Price debuted as Dallas Kerby on the October 4th episode of GH, alongside Dominic Zamprogna as Dante Falconeri and Kelly Monaco as Sam McCall.

source: ghblog

Yes, because while she's very pretty this cast wasn't already bloated enough... Here's yet another character for which the writers can create compelling story... Whatever...

@steviebyes, she is pretty and we don't need her, but my personal.dream is she stays long enough to confess to Drew her part in his disappearance, they fall in love anyway, and she swoops him back to the Mediterranean with her. Bye!

@BeckiWV  I like the way you think but my only change would be it would somehow turn out it's Ninny that was involved in his disappearance, or maybe, as part of Drew's whole mind control thing, Peter makes him fall for Ninny... Either way, the two of them hit the trail... If I have to watch that woman give her Popeye look one more time I'm going to scream, so help me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Shangri la in Whoville!  Smiley LOL Whoever is writing for Ava, her one liners are priceless!  I love having her back. I almost forgive GH for making me wait so long for Robert again. It's been a week! 

So Scotty's mug is on a bus and the little pyro had to ride it. Must have been an experience for her slumming it. I want the scene where Scotty is smiling as the bus runs her over and Chase is slapping on the cuffs.

So Sonny is going to absolve himself because of amnesia but Jason and Carly are going to swing. Give me a break and Jason, good time to take a trip. 

And I know I go to kick boxing class with full on eye makeup. Maxie, get real. 

Brookie and Joss are gonna fight it out for Godmother of PC. The bad seeds are sprouting. Nina better not fall over a cliff in front of Joss. Like mother like daughter...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Xivambala 

Gif_Paradise: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIFS

Xivambala's BD is actually tomorrow. Posting this early.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

Thank you in advance @Tique for the BD wish!!

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Xivambala 

Happy Birthday (GIF animation) - Megaport Media

Xiavambala's BD is actually tomorrow. Posting this early.

Sending you a bunch of Happy Birthday wishes.  Have a glorious day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Shangri la in Whoville!  Smiley LOL Whoever is writing for Ava, her one liners are priceless!  I love having her back. I almost forgive GH for making me wait so long for Robert again. It's been a week! 

So Scotty's mug is on a bus and the little pyro had to ride it. Must have been an experience for her slumming it. I want the scene where Scotty is smiling as the bus runs her over and Chase is slapping on the cuffs.

So Sonny is going to absolve himself because of amnesia but Jason and Carly are going to swing. Give me a break and Jason, good time to take a trip. 

And I know I go to kick boxing class with full on eye makeup. Maxie, get real. 

Brookie and Joss are gonna fight it out for Godmother of PC. The bad seeds are sprouting. Nina better not fall over a cliff in front of Joss. Like mother like daughter...

Very nice to have Ava back in deed!!

And not just full on eye makeup, but like she is either on her way to or home from the disco.  That was quite the statement shadow and lashes!  I am just so sick of Sonny's smugness.