Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

My birthday is October 25th.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone like Esme? I don't care for her. The storyline with her and Spencer is boring.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I thought that Shawn was going to be the love interest for Alexis.  When they were both in prison they seemed to be gettting "close".  They seemed to have nixed that storyline.

@Travone   I thought the same thing. When they were together before there was quite a bit of chemistry. I ilke Shawn and from what I've read the decision to bring him back was Frank's. In other words Sean Blakemore/Shawn didn't seek them out unlike some of the other recent additions. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Just a heads up. I had thrown out maybe taking advantage of the other location's polling feature and bringing it back here if there was any interest in doing that every month in conjunction with @Tique 's QOTM.

They've now asked that we not do that in their new code of conduct over there which I completely understand so that won't be happening. Not sure we would have done it anyway but just FYI, I'll be respecting that ask. They are trying to keep their board private and separate so we are totally and completely @Tique 's problems now.  Smiley LOLHeart

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Phyllis always struck me as the long lost sister, cousin, whatever... of dear Auntie Stella Henry... Another buttinsky... She's clearly a good person but she always did try to engineer other people's lives, which is in large part how Mike and Ninny came to be... That watch is going to come back to haunt someone... Just wait and see...

I too have maintained that Phyllis and dear Auntie are related especially since Phyllis mentioned way back when that she has family, but hasn't spoken to them (whoever) in a long time (or words to that effect).  Now that she is in PC and no doubt as a nurse will be on staff at GH, she should be running into Stella one of these days.

You are so correct, there is a family "resemblance"....they are both buttinskies.  Indeed, she did manuever the match between Mike/Ninny.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Anybody got a clue what purpose our resident wild hair, Gladys, serves?

Perhaps the future mother-in-law from hell?  

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Sonny Banish Nina From Port Charles?

I certainly hope so...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Gladys the parasite brings nothing to the show.  Her over the top nonsense annoys me and her facial contortions need to stop.  In fact, she need to crawl back under her rock!

"That little pyro" needs to be held accountable!

I also thought they were going to pair Alexis with Shawn.  It could still happen; they were good together before.

Phyllis played matchmaker in Nixon Falls, however, she now knows who Sonny is and he has a family.  Time to butt out!!

And giving the watch to Ninny was wrong.

I have no desire to watch the Austin "I want to honor my father" s/l.  If they wanted to keep the actor let him remain Franco.  In addition,  the more I think about a possible Autism spectrum s/l, the more I'm against it.  If done well, it could be something positive; unfortunately,  this lot isn't capable of doing anything well.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Travone wrote:

I thought that Shawn was going to be the love interest for Alexis.  When they were both in prison they seemed to be gettting "close".  They seemed to have nixed that storyline.

@Travone   I thought the same thing. When they were together before there was quite a bit of chemistry. I ilke Shawn and from what I've read the decision to bring him back was Frank's. In other words Sean Blakemore/Shawn didn't seek them out unlike some of the other recent additions. 

To me, yet another bummer of a Frank decision... Shawn nor this tedious never ending who-exactly-did-what-to-who years ago slow moving semi-story line adds nothing to the menu, as far as I can see... I've been fast forwarding though it now for months and just wish they'd wrap it up one way or the other...

Frankly, I'm not even sure I care if the resolution implicates Nik... I like Nik with Ava, but on his own, he's rather MEH... Moreover, I can see the day when Ava is going to need to be with someone who doesn't so often come across as her young suitor more than he does as her actual husband... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't like the character of Nina but Sonny can kiss off and for that matter, so can Carly.  I'm personally sick of Carly running around PC acting like her you know what doesn't stink and like she's an angel.  Carly has been a horrible person in the past and done horrible things.  Her acknowledging that she has done wrong doesn't make it go away or redeem her.  She has paid for very little of what she has done.

She wants Nina to feel the pain of having lost someone but she already does.  Her daughter.  It doesn't matter that her daughter was an awful person, it was still her daughter and now she is dead. 

At this point, as much as I dislike Nina, I hope Carly tells Sonny that her and Jason were planning on having a real marriage and were on the verge of sleeping together when he walked through the door AND I hope Sonny kicks Carly out of his house and starts dating Nina.  I'd like to see Carly's big, blonde head explode!