Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

I sent the Prez an email, @Tique .  

I would like to see if there is some way we can exchange emails and perhaps that way we can continue to discuss our show as a group.

Although I do have a fb account, I no longer post (Mr Z is not on my list of personal favorites any more)

Will the mods allow us to post and exchange email addresses?

Edited to show that the email was unable to deliver---

Apparently not an email address  

@redwingsgal   I went back to the thread where I copied that information from and realized that it looks like she left the "N" out of his last name. I corrected the email address Hopefully it will work now.

Done-and this time it sent to him!!

Thanks

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

@Tique I want to personally thank you for all the hard work you put into making this GH Board so wonderful!!!  I didn't post often but spent many hours enjoying your posts as well as others.  While I respect your decision not to continue the monthly threads when QVC closes the boards, I sure hope you pop in at Proboards and join the discussions when you can.  I see that a GH thread has already been started but you were the only one there mentioned by name Smiley Wink

Thanks again for everything and take care!

Super Contributor

How shallow can Sam be admitting that she only loved Drew because she thought he was Jason?  At least I think that is what she said since I was only half listening to the boring episode.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique.  You are the BEST!!!!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I signed up on Proboards and I like the layout and ease of use.

It's a similar layout to what we have here where you can post in a box or quote a post into the box.

I like it so far and as of this minute 257 have signed up.

I think that's more than usually post here ;o)

I hope to see you all there

@VaBelle35 

i joined the mellyg board..is that the same one you did?

Yes it's the mellyg board.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Oh golly, gee whiz, and whoop tee do...Here we go again with Drew Cain and the mind control business.  This story is getting more and more convoluted.  The newly resurrected Victor needs Petey to find Faison's "key" to control Drew's mind (not sure of the purpose yet).  So Petey has Drew's plane crash faked by Dallas Kirby.  And Petey conveniently has Drew ensconced in a prison of Victor's making for the last two years.  And now, Obrecht is there also and didn't she also know the "mind control" stuff from Faison?  Now Valentin is captured and roommates with Drew (hmmm, small prison; not enough single cells) and Victor needs Val's help to what neutralize Peter who thinks that Victor can find his baby Louise and bring both baby and Maxie to him.  With all his resources, why does Petey need Victor?  He can scour the earth for his baby. Nurse Chloe fills in Robert and Anna and.............

Meanwhile back in Monte Carlo, Sam and Dante are having what I consider a strange conversation in that it seems to me the important thing is to find Drew, now alive, not Dante, to question Sam as to what the future would hold with she and Drew.  

My statements stand as to Sam's "attire", but Dante, were you trying to look the part of a suave, sophisticated and debonair high roller?  Was this your (GH's) best James Bond impression?  Yes?  I'll give you this; it certainly is a better look than when you first returned to GH and continued to look like a Neanderthal.  

@mysoutherncomfort I agree with all your points and comments.  I know it is a soap, but the whole Drew/Victor/Peter/Leisl story line is beyond stupid.  And Dante would have looked better in all ivory colored jacket.  I think he is a nice looking guy, especially without the beard.  And Sam - can not stand anything about the character, the actress, and her wardrobe.  Is she still wearing clothes designed by her friend?  The worst outfit was that long skirt she wore a week or two ago.  It was open in the front and I think she had a belt on.  She wore it to the Metro swimming pool when she was with Dante.  That was the most bizarre outfit I have ever seen on a soap, that was supposed to pass as every day wear.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

Does anyone know why today's episode is an encore presentation?

Honored Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

How shallow can Sam be admitting that she only loved Drew because she thought he was Jason?  At least I think that is what she said since I was only half listening to the boring episode.

@lizzys  that is what she said. Another case of GH rewriting history to accommodate their current storylines, this one and the one with Carly and Jason. There is a lot of negative one could say about Carly but I remember when Jason returned how many times Carly tried to convince Sam  he was the real Jason and not "the other guy". Sam kept denying it over and over until she and Jason were stuck on Charles Street in that explosion which was the work of Child Predator Jim Harvey. When Jason and Sam found themselves in danger that's when Sam finally broke down and admitted she knew he was Jason and had known since he returned.

Carly was instrumental in Sam and Jason finding their way back together. While Carly was pushing Sam she was also encouraging Jason not to be so passive when it came to getting Sam back. So no I'm never going to buy that Carly and Jason have each been pining for the other for decades.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@DLew wrote:

@DLew  yes. I know.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Valued Contributor

@DLew wrote:

Due to news interruptions (Texas school shooting), there was a decision to run a repeat episode and resume regular programming tomorrow.