Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Tique  and all... As for QVC pulling the rug out from under this community, might I suggest that Delphi forums currently supports four discussion groups that seem to focus on soaps. In addition, it appears members are permitted to create free forums.  Personally, I don't recommend going over to HSN because if Qurate leadership, such as it is, is doing a hatchet job here, odds are they'll do one over there too, sooner or later... Just an idea... Personally, I'm not planning to make the trip to Facebook... I have no interest in further supporting QVC or Qurate... .

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Thank you to all of you who post on the General Hospital thread. You have made my guilty pleasure for this show more enjoyable than just watching the show every day. I appreciate all the work done by @Tique  to inform us about spoilers, updates, and casting. This has been better than my past subscriptions to soap opera magazines. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Octogber 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I am so very thankful for all of the friends here.  You are truly a wonderful group and I will miss our chats!!!  I will treasure my dear friends and our memories.   Somehow, watching GH just won't be the same.

I do believe that whomever floated this idea is quite misinformed.   However, maybe they want to sabotage their own employees.  I see absolutely nothing positive about discontinuing this part of their site.

In addition,  it is obvious that TPTB didn't consider those who are alone, shut ins, ill, or quarantined.  Probably the same hot shot mentality that ignores the older generation. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am saddened to come in today and read that these forums will close, I've enjoyed them and all of you for so many years, especially this stellar GH thread. 😞
Honored Contributor

I believe Google also supports groups, but haven't been able to figure out how to create a group, since the links they suggest one use don't seem to be there. Perhaps someone else can figure it out.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Looks like I picked the wrong day to be MIA. @GinaV24  and @Lipstickdiva   thanks for the news. Looks like we have a little less than a month before our threads come to an end.

I haven't been here for a bit so didn't see about the forums being shut down until this evening. This makes me sad. I have checked out the GH thread on Reddit and will most likely sign up for an account there to post. I know Reddit is a large community I was referred to by a co-worker many years ago. I did read many other posters here commenting about using the Wisteria Lane site, but I haven't made any decision about that one.

*Edited to add that I will never use Facebook. Anyone that has seen previous posts of mine about Mark Zuckerberg should understand !!

Valued Contributor

Kelly Monaco's black dress on today's episode (Monday) was just hideous. Looked like an upside down tutu. I don't understand why she can't be dressed in more classic/stylish attire on this show.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Drew Gets A New Roommate In Valentin

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Tuesday, October 5, 2021

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a surprise, comfort, an ultimatum, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Valentin finds himself in an unexpected situation, thanks to his dear old uncle, Victor Cassadine. He’s been kidnapped and he tells his fellow captive, Drew Cain, what he and Anna Devane have been going through to find him. While Drew welcomes him to hell, Valentin says that Anna’s going to find them sooner rather than later.

Anna is surprised by what she finds at Nurse Chloe’s bedside or rather — make that who she finds. Robert Scorpio is in town and after hearing what’s been going on with her and Valentin, Robert wonders if he’s been playing Anna. Will Anna reveal why she thinks he’s completely off base — namely that Valentin has fallen for her?

Dangerous Company

Peter is now the thorn in Victor’s side, as he gives Victor an ultimatum. He tells him if he can make what he wants happen (who wants to bet it’s finding his daughter, Louise?), he’ll get him the key he’s seeking. Considering both men are pretty much making a deal with the devil, well, who will double-cross the other first?

Dante Falconeri is soon joined by Sam McCall and the two jet-setting sleuths tell Dallas Kirby it’s probably in her best interest to tell them what they want to know. GH spoilers tease it might not be great news that she shares since they go on to say that Sam is comforted by Dante. Are they headed on another wild goose chase?

Reunited And It Feels…OK?

Curtis Ashford got quite a talking-to by best pal Nina Reeves about how things can go south pretty fast and you should grab happiness when you can. So when he and Portia reconnect at The Savoy, he lets her know his place is always open for her. She offers up that he should surprise her. Will he surprise her and us by finally putting his feelings on the line?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

Thank you to @Tique and everyone on this Forum. I enjoy my time with you so much. I have laughed, I have learned, I have been agitated at the GH PTB, I have shared the sad news of and from our posters. 

I don't do FB so I will be missing you all.

Honored Contributor

Even tho we have a few more days before we lose this..

I will not join Facebook...just won't.

My days won't be the same  without chatting or reading here.

I just hope we   all  continue posting here as long as we can.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."