Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Will Ava Give Ryan What He Wants?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Ava Give Ryan What He Wants?

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday reveal an investigation underway, new decisions being made, regrets had by some, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Ava is cornered by Ryan. He must lay it all out for her — Nelle’s letter implicating her brother in all his crimes. He tells her if she wants his silence, it comes at a price. Will it be a price that’s too steep for Ava to pay? Or will she prove she’ll do anything for Julian? Hope not!

Speaking of Julian, a talk with Brook Lynn has her seeing an opportunity but is it at Julian’s expense? He must say something pretty awful to get Nikolas of all people to ride in on his white horse to ask his current brother-in-law if that is any way to talk to a lady. Has Nik suddenly remembered his good side?

On Ned and Alexis…

It seems his aunt has revisited the dark side as spoilers reveal that Alexis regrets her actions. Ned asks her if they can keep what happened just between them. Uh oh! They were both drunk — sounds like they did the deed. Meanwhile, Robert pours it on thick with someone — probably Olivia, saying he owes it all to them.

Anna and Finn are talking — is she back from looking for her sister or has she not even left yet? Regardless, Finn wonders what the right play is at this point — but in what regard?

Has Obrecht Hit A Snag?

Obrecht’s current play has been working out perfectly so far but it looks like she may have hit a roadblock. Dante’s doc must say something to the contrary because Liesl asks him if it makes him less inclined to help her. Could all she has done to pull Dante’s strings been for nothing? Meanwhile, Lulu starts working on a story about Cyrus’s corruption.

Willow makes a life-changing decision. Is that before or after she dishes with her husband’s mother? Carly asks her daughter-in-law if Michael is looking to make their situation permanent. Is he? And is she?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

This week's Predsizm was about Sam's Parole Officer from hell and contains a post from @Lipstickdiva.

Originally posted in February 2020.

@Preds wrote:

So the Parole Officer can just track you down and go into treatment rooms looking for your doctor?!   This just gets worse by the day.  I had such high hopes there for a few days.

Nelle needs this Parole Officer more than Sam does.  She is as free as a bird.  LOL

ETA:  I want Epiphany in my life.  Only one with common sense in PC.  Love her!

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Of course.  This has never happened to you?  Just last week I was sitting in the treatment room at my doctor's office and a meter maid came right in about a parking ticket I got last month. (insert eyeroll)  

@Preds wrote:

LOL ... I just spit my beer out @Lipstickdiva .  I can understand the meter maid ... gotta' get that money, but the officer?  LOL  Glad we have free parking at the docs office.  

Trusted Contributor

In answer to the QOTM I would like to see the drug trafficking story end. And especially I don't want to see Sasha get addicted.

Actually some day I would like to see Sasha and Michael and Willow and Chase back together but that is wishful thinking. Also I think at this point Willow would not go back as she loves being Wiley's mother so much. Sometimes I think she has trouble distinguishing Wiley from the baby she put up for adoption that died. I guess because she actually thought Wiley was her baby for so long. I just hope that these feelings never cause her hurt in any way.

Also I wouldn't mind if they got rid of Jordan-she just drags me down.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

Funny

Nancy.JPG

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Robert and Jackie:  I don't know if I was "first" for stating anything about the obvious hookup that will take place between Robert (who believes Holly is now dead) and Jackie Templeton, ace reporter from way back in the day.  I did predict their hookup and eventually down the road when the relationship seems to be OK, boom....Holly will once again re-enter the scene.  History tends to repeat itself; most especially on GH.

Honored Contributor

Let me admit this. No one could be more shocked than me that I have actually amassed not one, not two, but three SSIFs since August. I have short changed myself in the past which is not fair. I'm going to list the two from August and wait for the third one. It could change.

In August everyone many were convinced Jason's accident was because he was leaving Port Charles either temporarily or permanently, I posted this on 08-05-2020 06:43 PM. She said it first:

@Tique wrote:

Well let me be the first to say no, I don't think Steve is leaving, 

Then when many thought Brando caused Jason's accident, I posted this on 08-07-2020 09:39 AM. She said it first:

@Tique wrote:

...It looks like Brando did something to Jason's bike per Cyrus's demands. My first thought was how would Cyrus know Jason's bike was at the shop. Call me delusional but I'm still thinking Brando could possibly be a decent guy and he didn't directly or indirectly cause Jason's accident...

So happy. I said it first!!!

@VaBelle35  I want to make sure you see the first one. No, I'm not above a little gloating.

Scared smiley 16

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching GH now. Gosh, Amy may look better but she is as obnoxious annoying as ever.

ETA: After a good night's sleep I decided Amy isn't obnoxious. There are people on the show who do fit that description. Amy is annoying. Her speaking voice doesn't help.

Esteemed Contributor

Do we really need Ryan again????  This show has a history of one villain (Nelle) disappearing then...another villain shows up!!

There are stories that need to be ended....for good.....

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Who Is Jackie Templeton REALLY?

Diane Brounstein

General Hospital spoilers for Wednesday reveal a woman from the past, new surprises, unfortunate secrets, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Chase and Finn meet at the Metro Court and it looks like their past comes spilling out as Robert and Jackie reconnect. Robert’s shocked that he’s not the only one who knows his old flame. Were there sparks between Jackie and Finn?

Chase notes that Finn can hardly stand to be in the same room as “her” — but is he talking about Jackie or does he mean his mother — or are they the same person? Could Jackie Templeton be the stepmother that kept Finn away from his family for so long? And if so — what went down between them? And which super spy will notice it first?

Issues For Willow

Willow has a lot of issues to resolve and she says as much to Michael. These two need to hash out what their future might be, especially if she adopts his son, Wiley. Meanwhile, Michael’s last love is a hot mess. Sasha claims to be fine but confides in Valentin after he quickly catches on that she is isn’t.

If only Valentin had shown compassion to Brook Lynn, she might not be in her current mess but it looks like Monica surprises her niece. But did BLQ already agree to something with Amy, who thinks they’re going to be having so much fun together?

Poor Olivia

Olivia is heartbroken by Ned’s accusation that she slept with Robert. Near tears, she asks if he knows her better than that. The question is, doesn’t Olivia know Ned well enough to spot when he’s projecting? How long will it take her to realize that her husband blew it big time with Alexis?

Jason cautions Epiphany to lay low. He has a talk with Britt, saying something that may be part of his trap for Cyrus — saying, of course, it won’t be an issue for her, right? What does Jason have up his sleeve?

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Diane Brounstein

...Chase and Finn meet at the Metro Court and it looks like their past comes spilling out as Robert and Jackie reconnect. Robert’s shocked that he’s not the only one who knows his old flame. Were there sparks between Jackie and Finn?

Chase notes that Finn can hardly stand to be in the same room as “her” — but is he talking about Jackie or does he mean his mother — or are they the same person? Could Jackie Templeton be the stepmother that kept Finn away from his family for so long? And if so — what went down between them? And which super spy will notice it first?...

I didn't comment on this when I posted it last night but I like this idea. It would at least explain why they dug up a character we have heard nothing about for decades. I also think that someone posted a while ago that Finn may have been involved with his stepmother at one time.

Note(s) to Self – VC Cafe

Do some research because someone may be getting a SSIF.

Happy Wednesday All!!!

This Is My Happy Face Bearded Dragon Funny Reptile Duffle Bag | Spreadshirt